Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    You can make a 110 trial and get them unlocked instantly this weekend because ability to make 110 trials are included in this deal.
    Trials come with rep? Didn't know that

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I don't have BFA and I'm not hitting BFA max. Prolly best that you not delete the parts of the OP where I stated my goals.

I'm aiming for 110, which I think is possible in 3 days with the right prep work. But again, WoW's changed a lot since I last played, so I'm not sure how the catchup mechanics or powerleveling works. For all I know they could have stomped that all out and gated the hell out of it like they seemed to start at WoD with the garrisons thing.
    Download Azeroth Auto Pilot addon if you're not worried about lore and cinematics. Following this cut down my leveling time dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    but why did u ask about reputation ? why would u need it for lvling?
    Reputation is necessary in WoW at all levels of the game.

Allied Races need Legion reps to unlock stuff. Some of the best gear and enchants are locked behind rep. In previous expansions, there were catchup mechanics to build rep quickly, like the Troll Warbringer tokens that I mentioned earlier. I'm not sure if WoD or Legion has added any rep catchup mechanics, like tabard grinding, mob drops or world quests that may offer rep bonuses. Again, I'm coming into this blind from a gameplay-perspective, I'm mostly aware of whatever people generally talk about here.

I don't expect to build high AP or anything in 3 days, and I know rep grind is usually time gated. I was able to max out most of my MoP reps off a 1-month sub right before WoD hit live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Audrenalyn View Post
    Download Azeroth Auto Pilot addon if you're not worried about lore and cinematics. Following this cut down my leveling time dramatically.
    I'll check this out, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    Trials come with rep? Didn't know that
    They come with Legion WQ already enabled. I know this because my brother made an account for the first time today and he had legion WQ unlocked when he made a 110 trial.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    If I'm remembering correctly 90-100 can be done solely with WoD treasures and bonus areas, which takes a couple hours tops. It'll be a bit slower for you since you won't be able to fly. Turn on Warmode for this as well, it's doubtful you'll find any enemies to fight.
    Correct... if he has pathfinder unlocked (probably not). If he hasn’t, better stick with questing, it won’t take long anyways. He may also get to Legion at 98, grab the artifact weapon and then go back in WoD to steamroll anything up to 101.
    Last edited by chiddie; 2019-03-21 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    They come with Legion WQ already enabled. I know this because my brother made an account for the first time today and he had legion WQ unlocked when he made a 110 trial.
    fair enough. That's pretty nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Reputation is necessary in WoW at all levels of the game.

Allied Races need Legion reps to unlock stuff. Some of the best gear and enchants are locked behind rep. In previous expansions, there were catchup mechanics to build rep quickly, like the Troll Warbringer tokens that I mentioned earlier. I'm not sure if WoD or Legion has added any rep catchup mechanics, like tabard grinding, mob drops or world quests that may offer rep bonuses. Again, I'm coming into this blind from a gameplay-perspective, I'm mostly aware of whatever people generally talk about here.

I don't expect to build high AP or anything in 3 days, and I know rep grind is usually time gated. I was able to max out most of my MoP reps off a 1-month sub right before WoD hit live.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll check this out, thanks!
    the only 'bonus' rep i can think is weekly bonus for wqs and not sure if it applies for Legion WQs, also - again at lvl 110 - u get 3 factions that rotate where if u do 3 daily quest for any u get bonus with that faction
    as for allied races skip the legion ones they are reskin trash, only good allied race is zandalari and kul'tiran and both require BFA
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Guess it will be impossible to get from 5k into friendly with the Zandalari to exalted in the free time frame? Have not touched Zuldazar yet on my horde char. Was toying with the idea of trying to unlock the Zandalari Trolls. Done most of the war campaign when i unlocked the Mag'har and have done the other two zones to completion so the rest of the Zandalar Forever pasrt won't take long.

Save your time, wait until classic rolls out and play then.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Save your time, wait until classic rolls out and play then.
    ? What does this even mean?

So I'm thinking of hitting up the Free WoW weekend. I haven't played since pre-WoD.

I powerleveled through MoP through archaeology and Troll Warbringer farming while in dungeon queues. Got my best leveling gear that way, and I hit rep max pretty quick. After I got my levels I went back and did the quests to cap off and rep and gain a bit of money. I'm planning to do something similar here.

My characters are level 90, pre-WoD, and I'm looking to bump em up to 110 as quick as possible. I don't have BFA and I have to catchup through Legion anyways. Since not having WoD (back in the day) capped my characters EXP, my garrison followers are higher level than my toons!

I heard things like people leveling up like crazy over invasions, but I think those are gone now? What's the best way to level up alongside questing?

Also are there any good tips for rep grinding through Legion catchup mechanics or anything like that.
    yeap, Legion Invasions are your friends for leveling, you can also (if you've the gold) upgrade any BoA's you have up to level 120, they really help, once you hit 110, and get to Boralus, you can level up with Island expeditions, also pretty quickly.