Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Well if you have really tiny hands you need to do something fancy enough to attract women so I can understand it.
    Tiny hands, orange face, fake hair... nice going on with the shallow remarks from the leftists.

    And none of these leftists cared about Bill Clinton's misappropiation of white house interns.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    0
    And none of these leftists cared about Bill Clinton's misappropiation of white house interns.
    Woah, I think I am citation deficient, 'cause I need some right now.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Shapiro hit it right on the head today. All Trump needs to do till 2020 is sit and point at the sideshow going on in the democratic primary, but instead he's doing gaffe after gaffe after gaffe.

    Just this week:
    declaring ISIS defeated
    going after the husband of one of his staff for no reason
    standing above the grave of an american war veteran to talk shit about him

    and in the past month, even more! The whole NK/Otto debacle. It's getting increasingly hard to support the positions of a man who can't even control himself this much. But I take a look on the other side, and I can't see much else better...

    You talking Ben Shapiro? Because I am waiting for him to actually grow up and have his nuts drop. That and for him to win an actual fucking debate. So far, he hasn't done that yet either.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  4. #84
    The Insane PACOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Upside Down
    Posts
    17,163
    Trump thought the Office would garner him respect from those who saw right through him before. He doesn't understand thats its the man who earns respect, not the title. McCain hit Trump with not one but two 'fuck yous" before he left this world. One by blocking Trump's shamecare and the other by uninviting Trump to his funeral. You know you fucked up when a someone bans you from their funeral, espcially when you're within walking distance of it.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Trump thought the Office would garner him respect from those who saw right through him before. He doesn't understand thats its the man who earns respect, not the title. McCain hit Trump with not one but two 'fuck yous" before he left this world. One by blocking Trump's shamecare and the other by uninviting Trump to his funeral. You know you fucked up when a someone bans you from their funeral, espcially when you're within walking distance of it.
    McCain was just pissed that he never became president.

    He tried twice to become president, first in 2000 and then in 2008 but the people didn't want him and then Trump the outsider swooped in and won the election.

    Yeah, McCain was pissed with a capital P.

    Trump becoming the 45th president was the biggest 'fuck you' to everyone who doubted him than McCain could ever come up with.
    Last edited by Amalaric; 2019-03-23 at 11:53 AM.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    McCain was just pissed that he never became president.

    He tried twice to become president, first in 2000 and then in 2008 but the people didn't want him and then Trump the outsider swooped in and won the election.

    Yeah, McCain was pissed with a capital P.

    Trump becoming the 45th president was the biggest 'fuck you' to everyone who doubted him than McCain could ever come up with.
    You know Trump tried to run for president multiple times in the past too, right? Also, McCain can't be envious of an idiot like Trump, no one should be.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  7. #87
    Trump is an idiot, but let's stop this faux veneration of McCain. He was one of the scummiest dudes around.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Trump is an idiot, but let's stop this faux veneration of McCain. He was one of the scummiest dudes around.
    That’s the thing... he isn’t... he was.

    Edit: Think of death as a point where final judgment is in effect. He is serving his time... Trump still isn’t.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •