Each race at their maximum capability

What would each race be like if they were operating at the peak they have been, operating at their best?

In the wow game timeline I think only orcs were experienced at their best, and that was when they were invading. I don't think we have experienced a y race at their peak when they become playable or are met in warcraft.

Just wondering what it would be like if they were all at their peak.

Do you think blizzard will make any of them get there again?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    What would each race be like if they were operating at the peak they have been, operating at their best?

In the wow game timeline I think only orcs were experienced at their best, and that was when they were invading. I don't think we have experienced a y race at their peak when they become playable or are met in warcraft.

The Orcs were never seen at their best, I don't know what made you give that assumption but no not even close. The Fel contaminated orc tribes corrupted by Gul'Dan were substantially weaker than the ancient red/bronze skinned orcs. However, while being the peak physical warriors the shamanistic magic they normally used was nothing compared to say the Arcane skill of the Highborne. In terms of PEAK we only seen the Undead at their peak power in WoW lore, as the lich king was alive and kicking. The real answer is probably the Elves, as Nelf/Belf are the same thing and at peak power they more or less controlled everything and are still considered in high esteem. So its kind of clear there, however the Orcs endure beyond all others, and in true battle the Frostwolf would probably be victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, the Eredar? It's not even a contest.
    Can't be, by the time we meet them, the Draenei have been crushed by the orcs, and Draenor is nearly 25,000 years fallen to fel ruin as the legion capital. Far from their peak.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Undeads will always operate at the peak
    Yeah, probably, i mean they were probably at their srongest ever since the start of wow.. scourge were at their strongest during WC3, but forsaken, I'm not sure they've peaked yet.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Eredar were supposedly super advanced technologically and insane magic wielders.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post

TECHNICALLY, Orcs at their highest capability are Giants of Draenor (you know, the ones that have bones lying all over Frost Fire: Giants >> Magnaron >> Gronn >> Ogron >> Ogres >> Orcs). In a weird way, Orcs are just severely devolved Giants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Seriously, looking at the size of Mac'aree (just look at the parts of it in the sky on the broken pieces of the planet) the eredar had crafted an ecumenopolis. They could transcribe their intelligence to magical constructs to be immortal. They used constructs broadly for agriculture and could explore the cosmos. Nothing else comes even close to the Eredar.
    They still had a long way to go to get even remotely close to the Titans.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I’d put the Mogu under a pre -origination blasted Leishen pretty far up there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol