Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Oh I know they do have guns see it often enough on the local news here, but as I said in a previous post of mine if someone with ill intent wants a gun bad enough they will find a way to get one..
    They will, and people use that as a reason to make guns legal because "people can get them anyway". Doesn't the same logic then apply to say cocaine? Lets make it legal cause people can get it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    I know a few people around where i live that own an old Thompson, i hear them shoot it off every now and then. I think you have to get several things done ontop of the license to own it.
    You can buy new "Thompson's" that are Semi-auto they are neat, with the ammo drum and a violin case it's like $1600.00. I kinda want one, to just mess around with.

So they are going to ban every auto, semi auto gun. So what left? Pump action, double barrel shotguns and bolt action rifles, revolvers?

This thread is nothing but gun control discussion. Use the mega-thread for this. closing now...