Tauren vs Highmountain anatomy

The tauren, much like their real-life counterparts, presumably can't regrow their horns. The Highmountain, however, should be able to shed their antlers fairly regularly. Nevertheless, Ebonhorn calls Highmountain antlers "the Horns of Eche'ro".
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritwalker Ebonhorn
    Even the Lord of the Forest, Cenarius, recognized Huln's greatness. He bestowed him with a blessing that we carry us to this day: the Horns of Eche'ro.
    The question is, do Highmountain tauren have antlers or antler-shaped horns? In the former case, are there any drawbacks to being blessed with the Horns of Eche'ro or is it a straight-up upgrade compared to normal tauren horns?

I kind of hope that Baine having both of his horns intact in the cinematic is intentional rather than an oversight on Blizzard's part because being reminded that Baine literally cut off his horn for Anduin every time he's on screen would be pretty depressing. Maybe Blizzard intends for normal tauren to also be able to regrow their horns to keep them in line with Highmountain tauren?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    If I recall correctly, Baine didn't cut off an entire horn but only a small piece of one as a token of sincerity of some kind - I don't think this would constitute a change to his in-game model of any kind. As for the Highmountain I've no real idea if their alteration is a true set of antlers or merely a change of their horns to be shaped like antlers. I would imagine the latter since we've never seen nor heard of a Highmountain Tauren losing their antlers. Given that magic of some kind is involved that may be the reason, or they physiologically function like horns do.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I think it would be cool if Highmountain tauren had antlers that went through the same phases as real life deer like shedding and velveting. I've seen a lot of art portraying HMT as slightly more moose-like than regular tauren (slightly rounded muzzle, manes with a more deer-like fur texture, etc) and I think I like that interpretation. Not just an anthropomorphic moose but a more moose-ish tauren.

Well they're magic horns, and barber shops have proven the ability to reshape them, to the point of seemingly magically regrowing chunks you had chopped off, so I would say "this doesn't matter in the slightest."