Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    No man, the cuckolding community (cuck for short) has been around long before 2015.
    Read the last part of my sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    A niche community who had their vocabulary repurposed doesn't make it stupid. You are looking at the word through your experience with 4chan.

You know you usually hear of cuckolding on the Internet but this is probably the most real form of cuckolding I've ever known to actually exist. The fact we have a president making fun of a random citizen while that person's spouse goes "it's fine" is so e of the most miind boggling shit around. She is going to get divorced HARD and shit like this is why she will be paying alimony for years to come.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Well, not literally cucked. This is as close as it gets though.
    No, just a Washington power couple covering all their bases.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... George Conway has been throwing major shade towards Trump since day one, with no filter.

Its Trump that's been hush mouthed and too scared to say anything. Kellyann who keeps going on TV to defend Trump while her husband is throwing dirt on Trump's name somewhere else.

Trump doesn't want actual beef with George because George has shown over the last two years that he has no respect for Trump.

The real spineless people are Trump and Kellyann

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The last thing I wanted to picture was an anthropomorphic puff cheeto fucking the crypt keeper. Thanks for that, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    How do you know it's not KellyAnn tweeting? I am not joking this could all be part of their plot to make sure no matter where this shit show goes their family has food on the table. After Trump KellyAnn's career is over no one is going to want to give her a job by making George the hero she covers their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    How do you know it's not KellyAnn tweeting? I am not joking this could all be part of their plot to make sure no matter where this shit show goes their family has food on the table. After Trump KellyAnn's career is over no one is going to want to give her a job by making George the hero she covers their ass.
    That's certainly plausible, but I don't think that's the case...
    There are plenty of off the record stuff that's been reported that shows their marriage truly is in trouble...

As to my earlier posts in this topic... My point was places like 4Chan and The_donald brought "cucked" into the vernacular during the 2015/2016 time frame. Sure, the word existed before, but it was never used outside of very niche communities... Now it's widespread and we're all poorer for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    No, just a Washington power couple covering all their bases.
    Yeah, I feel like there was more love in the Clinton's marriage, and I'm not that convinced that Hillary didn't know or care that Bill was fooling around.

I feel like I'm watching some reality show here, but I really love the part where Trump actually starts calling out *ANYONE* for being a bad husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Yeah, I feel like there was more love in the Clinton's marriage, and I'm not that convinced that Hillary didn't know or care that Bill was fooling around.

I feel like I'm watching some reality show here, but I really love the part where Trump actually starts calling out *ANYONE* for being a bad husband.
    Yes. But my point was that the people who believe that Trump is crazy greatly outnumber the people who both believe he's crazy and are willing to publically say that he's crazy. Of course the Conways are trying to have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Does this appear to be causing issues between the Conways?

No.

And given the antagonistic nature of both sides of the marital bed, there's really only one decent explanation for how that could be.

It's an act. On one or both of their parts. Most likely Kelly-Anne's, but quite possible George's as well. They're in the news, they're getting attention. They're getting the President's attention. It would not surprise me in any way to find out that these two cuddle up at night and plan out how to enrage the President for the next week.
    Given the things she said about Trump while she was working on the Cruz campaign, I've long suspected it's her acting loyal and is probably getting her husband to egg him on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    If Karl Rove is still able to get WSJ editorials and air time on Fox, there's zero reason why KellyAnn won't get the same. Hell, they still drag out Reagan's flunkies despite his administration being one of the top administrations for members that were indicted/arrested/jailed for crimes they committed. She'll make bank as a pundit on Fox News because they don't give two shits.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Yes. But my point was that the people who believe that Trump is crazy greatly outnumber the people who both believe he's crazy and are willing to publically say that he's crazy. Of course the Conways are trying to have it both ways.
    Maybe that's true, but just because one person rants publicly about how bad murder is doesn't provide any real cover for their partner running around murdering people like Dexter... and in the long and short of it, Kelly-Anne's probably done more damage to the country and its citizens than Dexter's fictitious murder spree.

I'm also pretty apathetic to George's "twitter protest" regarding Trump. He has real leverage here. If he truly disagrees with Trump he should stand his ground with his wife and say, "I cannot live with someone that defends putting children in cages. Its either me or him."

Words are meaningless if not backed by acts.