Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You know perfectly well I mean with all types of gear.

The Azerite Vendor barely solves the issue with RNG.

- - - Updated - - -

The team has no incentive to create content that is not fun just to pad subscription numbers.

HAHAHHA.

Well you been doing a good job of that lately boys.

People tend to fixate on the Activitision investor lingo but this is not what the team focuses on when creating content.

Sureeeeeeee you don't.....

The team values how engaged the community is and how often they are logging in to do content. They want to create content based on feedback and community response.

So the majority of the community told you to timegate content or 1 hour story quests hard and double down on RNG elements? Somehow I find that hard to believe.
    And all of this is why they had a free weekend RIGHT before their quarterly report is due. Gotta pad those numbers.
    In my day we didn't have World of Warcraft or Guild Wars. We had World War 2, and when you shot at the Germans it aggroed five thousand of their friends!

"A blind, deaf, comatose lobotomy patient could feel my anger!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Oh, so that's why a single fucking stupid potion requires 20 herbs to make and, depending on server, costs anywhere between 200 and 500 gold. Unless their definition of 'normal gameplay' is 'farming herbs for 6 hours per week' or 'raiding for 1 hour and never using more than 5 pots per week', something isn't fucking adding up.

It's fucking ridiculous how a single raid night costs at least 10k these days - which is a very generously low number, 20k is probably way closer to reality with 40 300g pots per night, a bunch of flasks, food, repairs and maybe even runes/vantus. Add that up to 3 raids a week and you're looking at 50k+every single week. I fail to see how pathetic 2k gold emissaries twice a week, 5k gold paragon caches every other week and the super awesome 60g worldquests are supposed to cover that, like, at fucking all.

It's getting close to impossible to sustain raid nights without offering sellruns. They should've reduced the cost of pots by like 75% 6 months ago - they should've never got rid of fucking prolonged power potions in the first place. But I totally get it, giving people 2k gold every once in a while totally makes up for pots requiring 20 motherfucking herbs, totally sustainable through normal gameplay.
    /place tinfoil hat

It's so people who don't even have the time to farm herbs and have lives buy a WoW token and buy potions, as well as those people who I see out herbing regularly that are multiboxing. The only people who gain anything from things being like this are not raiders, the people most likely to burn through gold out of anyone.

MaSs ChAnGeS CoMiNg iN 8.2 wItH nEwW HeRbS n AlCh ReCiPiEs ThoUGh
    Last edited by La; 2019-03-22 at 02:26 AM.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Please no level squish, that is so stupid..

Classic and Old Design Philosophies

The team wants to put the emphasis of community back into WoW.

Start by removing sharding / forced crz for non warmode zones, bring back server communities ffs. Connect more realms together, merge servers, do something that isn't fucking half assed for once Blizzard.Forced CRZ and Sharding are terrible systems, go look at the classic wow forums to see most don't like sharding or forcing people into crz. fuck this company is run by a bunch of morons when they are getting feedback non stop and they just don't listen. When i last played last year i never saw anyone from my realm which had a high population at the time. I was also sick of herbs / ore nodes disappearing when you get close and players popping in and out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Classic and Old Design Philosophies

The team wants to put the emphasis of community back into WoW.

Start by removing sharding / forced crz for non warmode zones, bring back server communities ffs. Connect more realms together, merge servers, do something that isn't fucking half assed for once Blizzard.Forced CRZ and Sharding are terrible systems, go look at the classic wow forums to see most don't like sharding or forcing people into crz. fuck this company is run by a bunch of morons when they are getting feedback non stop and they just don't listen. When i last played last year i never saw anyone from my realm which had a high population at the time. I was also sick of herbs / ore nodes disappearing when you get close and players popping in and out as well.
    This is why I play on RP servers now. It's a much better experience than standard servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wewlad View Post
    "We want to emphasize community, but still allow people to play WoW as if it were a single-player RPG."

Basically, Blizzard's main problem here: they won't stop trying to please everyone (and pleasing hardly anyone as a result).
    What's funny about that is WoW is probably the worst single-player RPG out there. If my choices mattered and they actually affected the story I'd be a hell of a lot more invested in WoW.

Also, I can play those offline without a monthly sub.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by muankan View Post
    Absolutely and congrats, 8.1.5 was a bad joke, adding new races into the games, more mounts, more pets .... does not fix the common general problems, as long you have to grind for your neck, the game is useless. P.S. still no PVP vendors!

- - - Updated - - -

I've stopped a while ago watching videos from those 2 monkeys, clear question, never an direct answer.. waste of time
    They said they will not bring back pvp vendors hence that's why they depends on rng system bullshit again. It's tad silly for them to think of that... i mean come on now...

Has there ever been a more lawyer speak answer to a question than the Allied Race one?

Edit: and yeah, glad I'm unsubbed. Zero answers and the only steps taken towards improving the game should've happened years ago. This beyond snail's pace.

All the people hoping for a level squish keep in mind, leveling will still take just as long. The squish is to make leveling look and feel less daunting. The truth is that, more than likely, Blizz will lower XP gains to very minute levels.
    Even if Blizz lowers level cap to level 50, it’s still going to take the 22+ hours to level to that as it does to get to 120.
    The benefits come from feeling that it’s not as long as well as giving Blizzard the ability to give us talents at a faster rate. It also means the possibility of talentbtrees coming back like what we had from Vanilla-Wrath.
    There is the possibility the pros will outweigh the cons, but I really don’t see the leveling process going faster.

Angry

I would be MAJOR pissed if I spent hours leveling a toon only to have "Level Squish" happen to it. As in I would quit WoW. I've been playing 11 years and this would be the deal breaker. Leveling time should be seriously reduced IMHO.
    Last edited by woofpup; 2019-03-22 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Add something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthbelief View Post
    Has there ever been a more lawyer speak answer to a question than the Allied Race one?
    What would you expect from a former lawyer?
    Tauren warriors stand between their allies and death.
    Gnomes keep death from walking that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It's highly unlike it'll double, but the time needed per level will definitely increase. Otherwise you'd just breeze through the levels, and might reach max level (or minimum level for current expansion) in a day or two.
    For a 14 year old game who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    For a 14 year old game who cares?
    Obviously, not you, but some people do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I'm alone in my thinking, but I just want
    Flying already, Vendors for PVE and PVP, More Side Content, Mage Tower where art though? and Twinking to be combined with Exp On players

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It's highly unlike it'll double, but the time needed per level will definitely increase. Otherwise you'd just breeze through the levels, and might reach max level (or minimum level for current expansion) in a day or two.
    You can already level 1-120 in a day /played.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to have a pumpkin transmog all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You can already level 1-120 in a day /played.
    I'm not talking in a day or two of total consecutive "/played" time. I'm talking about an actual day or two.

Transmog thing is cool I would love to be able to hide my bracers.... Things are always getting in the way

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    if they did a level squish i would quit for good.
    This. I hope to god they never do it. 120 is not a big number. If they are so worried about leveling taking so long just lessen the amount required per level or make every 3rd level a "free" level. I want WoW to feel like it's been out for 15 years. I want to feel like its grown and power has increased. I don't want to feel like I am playing Classic WoW by being level 60/70. I loved being level 110 in Legion and hitting for really big numbers. I miss that, but god if they ever squished levels, I'd be in the boat with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpless View Post
    This. I hope to god they never do it. 120 is not a big number. If they are so worried about leveling taking so long just lessen the amount required per level or make every 3rd level a "free" level. I want WoW to feel like it's been out for 15 years. I want to feel like its grown and power has increased. I don't want to feel like I am playing Classic WoW by being level 60/70. I loved being level 110 in Legion and hitting for really big numbers. I miss that, but god if they ever squished levels, I'd be in the boat with you.
    People should look at the levels fot gta online. Maybe then they would shut up
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor