Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I feel sorry for Ion, getting fat, sunken eyes, 90% of the people you answer to (customers) are idiots. Sounds like a nightmare job. Looks like he could do with a rest.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I liked the part where he said they don't plan on changing how players can earn gold. That we should be fine with how much gold we're making by simply playing the game. Well Ion, I didn't do emissaries back in Legion and I still managed to make 400k+ gold before BFA released. Now doing the same ol' stuff that I've been doing, I'm at 80k gold. I hate that smug look on his face when you can tell he's lying and knows they're bleeding the playerbase just so he can say "Well you can just buy a WoW token and make gold that way."
    I completely agree, in legion i was starting to rack up enough gold that i wanted to save up for the lightforged warframe. However now its impossible because i spend all my gold/war resources on re rolls for all my characters since they also decided to bump up the price of those. (why the hell not huh we don't want players getting as much loot). Increase in re roll tokens and flasks feeling mandatory paired with the INSANE exponential growth for reforging pieces (thanks for punishing me for enjoying multiple specs btw, thought you would like that someone likes every spec of a class but apparently not) i feel like im practically forced to buy a WOW token as I watch my gold deplete faster than i can make it (even with farming for herbs and ore on my druid).

I have a solution to making leveling fun again: Get rid of scaling!

A level 1 feels the same as a level 120 (till 350 itemlevel or so). No wonder leveling is lame.
    Before the scaling you actually got stronger each level.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    if they did a level squish i would quit for good.
    Same, my boyfriend and I have recently gotten his 3 friends to join WoW so we can have a full group for Mythic+ along with his brother who is a huge PvP guy. Recently I have been growing more than I ever thought I would after getting AOTC jaina and progressing further and further into mythic. This being said, although I am addicted to mount farming and grinding both dungeons and raids, I would never accept a level squish and neither would any of the people I play with.
    I don't want to play classic.
    I feel like people are trying to force it even if its subconsciously. I love seeing I am 120 it makes me feel like the games been out for a while, which it has. They don't need to do a lvl squish and upset a huge part of their player base when they could easily just keep making xp gains better which would make lvling faster.
    If they do a lvl squish, all 6 of us are un-subbing.

Quote Originally Posted by LithicFire View Post
    Same, my boyfriend and I have recently gotten his 3 friends to join WoW so we can have a full group for Mythic+ along with his brother who is a huge PvP guy. Recently I have been growing more than I ever thought I would after getting AOTC jaina and progressing further and further into mythic. This being said, although I am addicted to mount farming and grinding both dungeons and raids, I would never accept a level squish and neither would any of the people I play with.
    I don't want to play classic.
    I feel like people are trying to force it even if its subconsciously. I love seeing I am 120 it makes me feel like the games been out for a while, which it has. They don't need to do a lvl squish and upset a huge part of their player base when they could easily just keep making xp gains better which would make lvling faster.
    If they do a lvl squish, all 6 of us are un-subbing.
    i have very similiar feeling .

i dont care about whiners who have problems with big numbers - those 120 levels is something which i worked a long long time over last 15 years. if they squished it i would feel robbed out of all this time . just so that jimmy raider could level his n-alt faster.

f... jimmy the raider - boosts are there with each expansion . if 1 boosts is not enough then blizzard shoudl just add 1-2 more . and we are done with this nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about level whether it gets lowered or not. But would like for levelling to go faster cause I hate levelling.

I care about seeing where the story goes.
    Doing Dungeons.
    Doing Raids.

Level or ilvl squiz does not affect that in any way shape or form.
    I don't care if I am lvl 10 and fighting a raid boss or level 1000.
    I don't care if I am doing 5000 DPS or 1m DPS as long as its all relative to boss health.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know they want less players, who can pay for gametime only by gold.

The one thing they have correct is that there shouldn’t be vendors for gear.

What was the point of this?

Literally nothing that interests players was addressed.

5+ Year Old Account
    If you were to add facial hair and long curly hair to Dwight K Shrute, he would be this guys doppleganger.

A level squish would be the best thing that ever happened to wow leveling. It is the only way that could make it enjoyable once again.

- A squish wont make you weaker or feel weaker.
    - A squish wont make leveling faster, so your bought boosts and heritage armor leveling aren't wasted by it.
    - A squish will not take anything away from you. This isn't vanilla... Nobody cares about your level number. Being 120 does not make you special.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    if they did a level squish i would quit for good.
    Lol why? Isnt it a good thing?

we definitely need a level squish, whats the difference between "losing power" with recents stats squish or a plain level squish ? nothing, and it would feel better 130 (?) in next expansion would be too much.

All these answers seem logical, I dont get all the hate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It is unlikely that reputation will be awarded for just doing dungeons because it is mostly tied to the outdoor content. They don't want chaining dungeons to be the most practical method of obtaining reputation.

Yeah gotta keep people on that sub hook with emissaries and 75 rep world quests....

Disgraceful.
    Are you serious ? I was exalted after 2 weeks max and I never "cleaned" the WQ map, NEVER... I dont care about alts at all because rep for alt is useless anyway

BFA is far from perfect but seriously, the people here... no one in my guild is whining like you and we're enjoying the game, no one is forced to play everyday, most of people play less than me and I dont even play everyday (I skip 1-2 days when we're not raiding to play other games ect)... Granted I'm "only" 6/9 mm and not ultra cutting edge, but none of you are...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    I don't care about level whether it gets lowered or not. But would like for levelling to go faster cause I hate levelling.

I care about seeing where the story goes.
    Doing Dungeons.
    Doing Raids.

Level or ilvl squiz does not affect that in any way shape or form.
    I don't care if I am lvl 10 and fighting a raid boss or level 1000.
    I don't care if I am doing 5000 DPS or 1m DPS as long as its all relative to boss health.

Same, and I've been playing this game for more than 14 years only for these 3 things

MY main is still my hunter since Vanilla, I don't have a lot of alts and only 2 120 (my warior from allied race leveled up 1-110 in dungeons and 110-120 in.. TW dungeons, not even 1 quest lol) Yes with TW dungeons it's ultra fast to level up...
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-03-22 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    In the past they had reputation in dungeons because of the limited amount of dailies. With world quests, there are more ways to earn rep now.
    YEAH WE SURE DO LOVE OUR 75 REPUTATION PER QUEST NEUTRAL TO EXALTED! *sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by Filipse View Post
    YEAH WE SURE DO LOVE OUR 75 REPUTATION PER QUEST NEUTRAL TO EXALTED! *sarcasm*
    75 is the base, with WM is +10% (or is it the WQ weekly buff ?) and elite quests reward more... and its not neutral to exalted, its honored -> exalted if you do the quests... Seriously people !!!! Stop saying BS it's annoying. And with invasions is even faster now (+ 5 WQ)

I'm not WK anything, you're just plain liars. I dont get it, people seems to think vanilla was the best game ever, DO YOU EVEN WINTERSPRING REPUTATION ??? I grinded thousands of furbolgs for WEEKS !!
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-03-22 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    They answered some good questions imo like the activision shit. I think touching on that is a good thing since people literally never shut up about it. Like it’s all people discuss here.
    Yeah, but look at the answers moking it, that's one of the reasons why they never talk about it or don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    As for people complaining about them not answering azerite/gear related questions, they already did. We know what’s happening with Azerite Armor in 8.2 and we know what’s happening with the neck as well. Just have to see how that plays out.
    I want 8.2 in the PTR now!! I'm very curious and hyped about it!

Only excited to see changes to the transmog system, maybe we can finally transmog legandaries or use enchants on artifact weapons. Inb4 its stupid to see everyone with thunderfury. That argument got debunked in legion when everyone was walking with Assbringer as well. Just give us freedom, it's a MMORPG. Fucking Ion.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    god damn, people said they only answer easy questions and this is beyond that.

How about solving the issue with gear in this fucking xpac?
    I'm not exactly happy with how BFA started but could you explain what you perceive to be the issue with gear? Genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    In both Legion and BFA, the total rep you can earn per day has been MAJORLY reduced. (in 3 dailies in Wrath, MoP, or otherwise, the average rep per day was, at minimum, 750 rep - That was generally in 3-4 quests as opposed to the 10 world quests it would now take to get the same amount.)

In WoD, there were no dailies for rep. Only rep grinds. As opposed to a limited 750 rep per day in 3 dailies, you had to kill 750 mobs in a specific area for rep, which was much slower.

Dailies didn't even exist at all until BC, and not as actual daily HUBS until Wrath.

So no, you can't claim it's been the same since Classic.
    Before 8.1.5 I saw that my reps where not in exalted, the one you need for the allied race, I got around 6k rep in 2 days, granted, had the chest and also an invasion, but that's still more than what you got in MOP.