Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I'm more interested about this "arresting anyone who watched the video" line because at face value it seems utterly absurd. I saw a headline that they were arresting some kid because he hosted/shared the live stream (which unless it's a misnomer is the .. live. . stream) and manifesto .pdf; and that seems reasonable, as theres an implication if your hosting the livestream that you're in some way connected to the person with the video camera doing the murders.

Since then I've jus seen people saying "NZ is arresting people for watching a video omg Big Brother" so if anyone has any clarification, like someone who has literally been arrested just for having seen the video, that would clear it up.

Otherwise it just seems like really bottom-of-the-barrel 'fake news' shit posting.
    Oh it is true there is an 18 year old who was charged and could face up to 14 years in prison if found guilty.. There is also one of an older man who was arrested and hauled off to court..

https://www.rt.com/news/454078-man-a...-mosque-video/
    https://globalnews.ca/news/5067122/n...-social-media/
    https://theusbreakingnews.com/man-ch...pen-in-canada/
    https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/18/...shooting-video

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoKingRulesForever View Post
    The owner sounds like a real tosser. I really hope his website gets shut down and he lands up on the street as karma for his arrogance.
    Be careful what you wish for as karma may come for you next.. But it seems you are all for totalitarianism then? Since we all know that the powers that be will use this tragedy to get even more authoritarian on their constituents..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2019-03-23 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Oh it is true there is an 18 year old who was charged and could face up to 14 years in prison if found guilty.. There is also one of an older man who was arrested and hauled off to court..

https://www.rt.com/news/454078-man-a...-mosque-video/
    https://globalnews.ca/news/5067122/n...-social-media/
    https://theusbreakingnews.com/man-ch...pen-in-canada/
    https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/18/...shooting-video

- - - Updated - - -

Be careful what you wish for as karma may come for you next.. But it seems you are all for totalitarianism then? Since we all know that the powers that be will use this tragedy to get even more authoritarian on their constituents..
    The older man is also an outspoken neo nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    1. No jurisdiction
    2. No warrant
    3. No court order
    4. US website so NZ law is irrelevant
    5. US Federal law prohibits it (i.e privacy) without a legal notice

NZ Police went way overboard , overreached, were outside their authority.

Site owner was within his rights.

Warrant, court order, or fuck off.

I agree, the NZ government should probably ask US authorities for assistance. But the reaction was still way out of line. I mean, the officer ASKED, he did not demand anything. He also didn't threaten or something. And why are US citizens who for the most part barely ever leave the US so prone to call every country outside the US a shithole?

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Here's a little secret: God, Angels, Demons, Karma etc. is all bullshit. All were invented to control. I was using the word in the non-spiritual sense.

1. No jurisdiction
    2. No warrant
    3. No court order
    4. US website so NZ law is irrelevant
    5. US Federal law prohibits it (i.e privacy) without a legal notice

NZ Police went way overboard , overreached, were outside their authority.

Site owner was within his rights.

Warrant, court order, or fuck off.
    and this is what it boils down to , regardless of "unnecessary rudeness"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    What does 8chan have to do with Kiwi Farms? Sure, they're both cesspools, but they're entirely separate entities. This is about posts on Kiwi Farms...
    8 chan is where the scumsucking shooter made his original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    That's amazing. The NZ government is doing exactly what the terrorist wanted. But what do you expect from a Left/Greens minority coalition government that is exercising their authoritarian power as all leftist governments tend to do eventually. Horse-mouth Ardern finally has the shackles free to impose authoritarian rule
    I'm glad someone on the first page gets it. Seems people didn't even bother reading his manifesto, he called the whole gun grabbing gubermint reaction. Pretty funny.
    Working on my next ban.

Null is scum and I can't wait for the day those motherfuckers on the farm doxx his ass as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    and this is what it boils down to , regardless of "unnecessary rudeness"
    We'd like take the personal data of users on your website, because muh video. That's not a cunt move? Fuck the entire nation of kiwiland, hopefully the chinese level it one day.
    Working on my next ban.

Doesnt matter.

4th amendment.

No entry without a warrant
    except when it's the US in search for oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    Null is scum and I can't wait for the day those motherfuckers on the farm doxx his ass as well.
    Dox him? He's self doxxed you low iq slug.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Dox him? He's self doxxed you low iq slug.
    then go ahead and share his adress with us?

Also back to the farm little worm.

then go ahead and share his adress with us?

Also back to the farm little worm.
    Look at this brainlet. You ask for dox and then tell me to go back to the farm.(choose one!) You're too dumb to find public dox, if that's the case what could you possibly do WITH it?
    Working on my next ban.

Look at this brainlet. You ask for dox and then tell me to go back to the farm.(choose one!) You're too dumb to find public dox, if that's the case what could you possibly do WITH it?
    Can't prove your own claim.

EZ takedown.

Now back to the shithole you came from.

Can't prove your own claim.

EZ takedown.

Now back to the shithole you came from.
    If you can't find his info, you're actually mentally deficient. I actually think someone with a 70 iq could manage it, speaks magnitudes about your situation.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Two things.

1) The site owner sounds like an asshole.

2) NZ government is seeking to imprison people for watching a video. Which is despicable.

All in all, NZ government and police deserve all the abuse they get in this case.
    How dare you criticize the New Zealand government, that's downright Islamophobic
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

If you can't find his info, you're actually mentally deficient. I actually think someone with a 70 iq could manage it, speaks magnitudes about your situation.
    Who said I was searching for it? You made a claim and can't back it up. Now go away liar, no one likes you.

Who said I was searching for it? You made a claim and can't back it up. Now go away liar, no one likes you.
    Back to your padded cell and don't forget to wear a helmet.
    Working on my next ban.

Not sure how many of you follow the KF or Nulls(Josh’s) streams. He’s actually not an asshole that he sounded like but his belief in a free open internet without government censoring is quite strong. And I agree with him. I tend to be on the left side of things politically but NZ has a major problem and it’s not the ass hat wanna be terrorist but their Government doing EXACTLY what they wanted by that horrible shooting. Yet we cannot start trying to cherry pick history or remove it bc of something terrible. Had this happen in WWII think about how much we wouldn’t know now? Btw NZ has been going after the Farms ever since the shooting and have plenty of other ppl who hate those of us who laugh at lolcows and want one massive archive on shit like this. So put that into context of said email. Cause NZ is only turning these terrorists into martyrs for the fringe groups who wanted this. Besides why should an American have to answer to a foreign nation that they don’t live in? Maybe the gov should be thinking more bout the bodies that are barely cold than going after the Internet etc. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Kiyran Ravensong; 2019-03-23 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    not that rude considering NZ is trying to arrest anyone they can in possession of the video. the guy had received lots of emails from lots of people, harassing him and some foolishly trying to get his website taken down.
    Get better sources for your news and also a better understanding of how the world works.