Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Good for Moon. If anything he was too polite in responding to NZ's fascist-gestapo police state request.

Can someone link to the mass murderers manifesto?
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Can someone link to the mass murderers manifesto?
    How big of a newfriend are you if you can't find it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    How big of a newfriend are you if you can't find it yourself?
    I think that this might be it: https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/201...manifesto.html

Is this the one that the NZ government doesn't want people to see?
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Oh it is true there is an 18 year old who was charged and could face up to 14 years in prison if found guilty.. There is also one of an older man who was arrested and hauled off to court..
    So I was correct and its "fake news" shit posting by tin foil hat wearing mentally deficient yokels? Just weird to see the blatent bullshit propagated by so many people, it's like they have a raging boner for what this mass murderer did.

Ah well. People, eh

OH and you have a weird understanding of the word "true" or are completely shit at reading comprehension
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    How dare you criticize the New Zealand government, that's downright Islamophobic
    Absolutely fucking haram, I can still see hair. Can't even hijab correctly.

Legendary!
    So I was correct and its "fake news" shit posting by tin foil hat wearing mentally deficient yokels? Just weird to see the blatent bullshit propagated by so many people, it's like they have a raging boner for what this mass murderer did.

Ah well. People, eh

OH and you have a weird understanding of the word "true" or are completely shit at reading comprehension
    You asked if they were arresting people who were sharing the video and I answered that it was true.. But it seems I should not of bothered giving you this information, if this is how you reply to people..

Quote Originally Posted by roent View Post
    Good for Moon. If anything he was too polite in responding to NZ's fascist-gestapo police state request.
    If it was "Gestapo", they wouldn't ask, and he would sit in prison. But throwing random buzz words around surely helps.

You asked if they were arresting people who were sharing the video and I answered that it was true.. But it seems I should not of bothered giving you this information, if this is how you reply to people..
    No, I asked if they were arresting people for *watching* the video which is the nonsense people are repeating across the internet.

That said, I apologise for the tone of my reply. I was out of order.
    Trebuchets new meta.

Legendary!
    No, I asked if they were arresting people for *watching* the video which is the nonsense people are repeating across the internet.

That said, I apologise for the tone of my reply. I was out of order.
    No worries, I now see where I went wrong, my reply was to your second line about people being arrested for sharing the video which was true, it was not about the first line about people watching the video..

No worries, I now see where I went wrong, my reply was to your second line about people being arrested for sharing the video which was true, it was not about the first line about people watching the video..
    See, I know people will counter with "omg if the government can arrest you for sharing a video the George Orwell was right!" but honestly... I don't see a big problem with it being illegal to share content of this nature online. 14 years is of course something of a ludicrous sentence, presumably drawn from examples where people were in the money-making business of sharing illegal video content (thinking CP). And yes while theres a bunch of sites that will show gore videos and snuff movies that isn't a reason not to make them illegal too.

I get that its not gonna be a popular point of view.
    Trebuchets new meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    People in Denmark has been charged with sharing this and the recent beheading video of a Danish and Norwegian girl - seems fine to me.
    Okay I'll be more clear : I get it won't be a popular point of view with Americans
    Trebuchets new meta.

Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    yeah those radical leftist supporting tyrannical governments..

oh wait ...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...source=twitter

other dictators trump supports.

duterte-phillipines.
    viktor orban-hungary
    vladimir putin-russia
    sisi-egypt
    +more
    LMAO, Viktor Orbab isn't a dictator. Learn what the word means you child. He's a racist, sure, but so is most of Eastern Europe because they don't want their cultures overrun by migrants.

Congrats to the 11 fools who made the ignore list, your ignorance knows no bounds, bravo!

Legendary!
    See, I know people will counter with "omg if the government can arrest you for sharing a video the George Orwell was right!" but honestly... I don't see a big problem with it being illegal to share content of this nature online. 14 years is of course something of a ludicrous sentence, presumably drawn from examples where people were in the money-making business of sharing illegal video content (thinking CP). And yes while theres a bunch of sites that will show gore videos and snuff movies that isn't a reason not to make them illegal too.

I get that its not gonna be a popular point of view.
    As I see it getting in trouble for sharing the video I can see as being ok, but with the thread of 14 years jail it is just ludicrous, where as a fine, community service would be enough..

Kiwifarms is a cesspool and anybody posting there should be in a hood over head black site prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Americans wonder why they are hated.
    Because we believe in freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Because we believe in freedom?
    I think it's more cuz America is the prime exporter of global fascism right now.

Without the radicalization via American far right shit that Aussie wouldn't have shot up that NZ mosque.

The Anglo sphere is a blight on global culture.

Why am I even slightly surprised that the far-right nutjobs on this forum are totally in favour of responding to a level-headed, rational request with the most edgelord, cringe-worthy faux-heroism bullshit I've ever seen in my life.

NZ Police: Hi <website owner>, our country has just been the victim of a mass murder and we'd like to gather evidence from your website, could you please let us know what legal document you would require in order to do so?

xXsEPhIrOthXxNeVErTaKeMyGUnS: FUCK YOU U FAGGOT NERDS FREE SPEECH IS A THING BUT NO ONE SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY SAY BECAUSE I WANT TO BE A CHILD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND I DON'T WANT ANY RESPONSIBILITY BURN THE FUCKIN BROWNS

MMOChamp: "WELL OBVIOUSLY THEY JUST WANT TO ARREST EVERYONE FOR POSTING WRONGTHINK HERP DERP FUCK THE POLICE except when they're arresting brown people because they're obviously criminals FUCKIN DUMB ASS AUTHORITARIAN CUNTS ASKING FOR THE RIGHT LEGAL PROCESS TO FOLLOW"

I can't even fathom the speed of your mental backflip if this was a muslim terrorist killing white people and a muslim website responded to the police like that. The screeching from you tryhards would be unbearable.

Reading here and the thread on kiwifarm is fun. I really like how NZ and now Australia is going out arresting people that have the video/manifesto. I also think NZ Chief Censor doesnt understand how internet works... telling people to destroy their copy is obviously going to make more people download and watch it.

With retarded reaction like that coming from authorities, i see why it's easy to make fun of NZ right now lol.
    But i do agree the reaction of Moon was slightly too much (well the end part that is)

NZ Police: Hi <website owner>, our country has just been the victim of a mass murder and we'd like to gather evidence from your website, could you please let us know what legal document you would require in order to do so?
    And when said website told them to go pound sand, what did they do? Blocked access to the website in an act of petty revenge...proving thatr every single word of what the website owner said to them was true.

14 years for possessing a video is not only judicial overreach, its draconic and excessive.