Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Americans wonder why they are hated.
    Because we believe in freedom?

Why am I even slightly surprised that the far-right nutjobs on this forum are totally in favour of responding to a level-headed, rational request with the most edgelord, cringe-worthy faux-heroism bullshit I've ever seen in my life.

NZ Police: Hi <website owner>, our country has just been the victim of a mass murder and we'd like to gather evidence from your website, could you please let us know what legal document you would require in order to do so?

xXsEPhIrOthXxNeVErTaKeMyGUnS: FUCK YOU U FAGGOT NERDS FREE SPEECH IS A THING BUT NO ONE SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY SAY BECAUSE I WANT TO BE A CHILD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND I DON'T WANT ANY RESPONSIBILITY BURN THE FUCKIN BROWNS

MMOChamp: "WELL OBVIOUSLY THEY JUST WANT TO ARREST EVERYONE FOR POSTING WRONGTHINK HERP DERP FUCK THE POLICE except when they're arresting brown people because they're obviously criminals FUCKIN DUMB ASS AUTHORITARIAN CUNTS ASKING FOR THE RIGHT LEGAL PROCESS TO FOLLOW"

I can't even fathom the speed of your mental backflip if this was a muslim terrorist killing white people and a muslim website responded to the police like that. The screeching from you tryhards would be unbearable.

Reading here and the thread on kiwifarm is fun. I really like how NZ and now Australia is going out arresting people that have the video/manifesto. I also think NZ Chief Censor doesnt understand how internet works... telling people to destroy their copy is obviously going to make more people download and watch it.

With retarded reaction like that coming from authorities, i see why it's easy to make fun of NZ right now lol.
    But i do agree the reaction of Moon was slightly too much (well the end part that is)

NZ Police: Hi <website owner>, our country has just been the victim of a mass murder and we'd like to gather evidence from your website, could you please let us know what legal document you would require in order to do so?
    And when said website told them to go pound sand, what did they do? Blocked access to the website in an act of petty revenge...proving thatr every single word of what the website owner said to them was true.

14 years for possessing a video is not only judicial overreach, its draconic and excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Why am I even slightly surprised that the far-right nutjobs on this forum are totally in favour of responding to a level-headed, rational request with the most edgelord, cringe-worthy faux-heroism bullshit I've ever seen in my life.

xXsEPhIrOthXxNeVErTaKeMyGUnS: FUCK YOU U FAGGOT NERDS FREE SPEECH IS A THING BUT NO ONE SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY SAY BECAUSE I WANT TO BE A CHILD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND I DON'T WANT ANY RESPONSIBILITY BURN THE FUCKIN BROWNS

MMOChamp: "WELL OBVIOUSLY THEY JUST WANT TO ARREST EVERYONE FOR POSTING WRONGTHINK HERP DERP FUCK THE POLICE except when they're arresting brown people because they're obviously criminals FUCKIN DUMB ASS AUTHORITARIAN CUNTS ASKING FOR THE RIGHT LEGAL PROCESS TO FOLLOW"

I can't even fathom the speed of your mental backflip if this was a muslim terrorist killing white people and a muslim website responded to the police like that. The screeching from you tryhards would be unbearable.
    Calm down bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Calm down bro.
    Why should he? I fail to see what he said wrong.
    And just another reminder - the website owner is a confirmed racist who supports genocide of muslims. Obviously a perfectly fine and reasonable fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    I mean, sure he may be in the right, but he didn't need to be a total cuntwad about it.
    Yeah, doing his part apparently to make Americans look even worse than we already do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Kiwifarms is a cesspool and anybody posting there should be in a hood over head black site prison.
    let's start with you. it's not like anyone would miss you.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-03-24 at 05:14 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post

If that's what you got from my post you need serious fucking help. Nobody should be arrested over the possession over a video and the fact that NZ thinks it can subpoena a foreign website for NZ IP addresses to throw people in jail is abhorrent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Can someone link to the mass murderers manifesto?
    My guy it's in the kiwi farms thread. Is it blocked in sweden? I'm not linking it here it's not allowed.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    That’s a good response to a government abusing its power over its populace.
    This.

A fuck off would've sufficed. But when do governments acting excessively deserve courtesy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Americans wonder why they are hated.
    Americans really don't care about what European and pacific island nations think of them. Your type has already made clear that you're just too sophisticated to understand concepts like basic freedoms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I hadn't even heard of his shitty website before this topic. I generally stay away from hard left and hard right-type of websites. I just don't get why he had to be such a hormonal manbaby with his response. It only serves to reinforce the "ugly, crude, obnoxious American" stereotype.
    Kiwi farms isn't really political. Apart from the hard side they took with the whole animegate and kickvic thing, all they really do is monitor and track youtube personalities and make fun of them.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Americans really don't care about what European and pacific island nations think of them. Your type has already made clear that you're just too sophisticated to understand concepts like basic freedoms.
    I am a US citizen fam, but nice try

10+ Year Old Account
    1. If anyone knew this dude before twitter banned his ass, he is a known anti Semite, and has multiple times called for genocide. Its not really surprising to find CERTAIN ppl on mmo champ defending him, while cowardly hiding behind the umbrella of "but but the police came after his rights!".

2. Besides the arrest for the guy who stream THE ACTUAL livestream, who have they arrested for watching the video? Or is this another on of those crazy extrapolation to mask their bigotry?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Because we believe in freedom?
    Freedom?

One of the least transparent and economically free countries in the first world. But sure. "Freedom"

I reckon we're not far from Internet censorship, and we (i.e. humans) only have ourselves to blame.

In general, people are like Children. Leave them without boundaries and they'll get into trouble. In 2019, a Man was able to live stream his execution of civilians and for some reason, people want to watch/retain and distribute it because "Mah rights!".

Not advocating for internet censorship, but it would probably be for the best. Can't even let my kids watch Cartoons on Youtube without some asshat editing in some sick shit halfway through. Bravo internet people, bravo.

who have they arrested for watching the video?
    https://abcnews.go.com/ABCNews/zeala...ry?id=61742270

Mia Garlick, a spokesperson for Facebook New Zealand, said 1.5 million videos of the attack had been removed from the platform globally within the first 24 hours of it occurring. That included 1.2 million that were blocked during the upload stage.
    and

"We would like to remind people that it is an offence to distribute or possess an objectionable publication (under the Films Videos and Publications Classifications Act 1993), which carries a penalty of imprisonment," New Zealand police said in a statement.
    Meanwhile, videos of ISIS beheading people remain

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Good on them. That monster is playing these bleeding heart dumb liberals like a fiddle.

14 years is the maximum sentence. They more than likely won't get that.
    Oh I think they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    One of them is an 18 year old with no prior offences. They usually dont give out the maximum sentence unless it is something truly abhorrent and they show no remorse
    Given the jackbooted approach of NZPol, given their willingness to censor websites that do NOT have that video out of pure spite for daring to criticise them, I am not optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Given the jackbooted approach of NZPol, given their willingness to censor websites that do NOT have that video out of pure spite for daring to criticise them, I am not optimistic.
    Can you list some of those? With sources, preferably?

While I understand not wanting to divulge any private stuff, or what have you, the owner just came across as a massive cunt.