Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Look at this brainlet. You ask for dox and then tell me to go back to the farm.(choose one!) You're too dumb to find public dox, if that's the case what could you possibly do WITH it?
    Can't prove your own claim.

EZ takedown.

Now back to the shithole you came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    Can't prove your own claim.

EZ takedown.

Now back to the shithole you came from.
    If you can't find his info, you're actually mentally deficient. I actually think someone with a 70 iq could manage it, speaks magnitudes about your situation.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Two things.

1) The site owner sounds like an asshole.

2) NZ government is seeking to imprison people for watching a video. Which is despicable.

All in all, NZ government and police deserve all the abuse they get in this case.
    How dare you criticize the New Zealand government, that's downright Islamophobic
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    If you can't find his info, you're actually mentally deficient. I actually think someone with a 70 iq could manage it, speaks magnitudes about your situation.
    Who said I was searching for it? You made a claim and can't back it up. Now go away liar, no one likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    Who said I was searching for it? You made a claim and can't back it up. Now go away liar, no one likes you.
    Back to your padded cell and don't forget to wear a helmet.
    Working on my next ban.

Not sure how many of you follow the KF or Nulls(Josh’s) streams. He’s actually not an asshole that he sounded like but his belief in a free open internet without government censoring is quite strong. And I agree with him. I tend to be on the left side of things politically but NZ has a major problem and it’s not the ass hat wanna be terrorist but their Government doing EXACTLY what they wanted by that horrible shooting. Yet we cannot start trying to cherry pick history or remove it bc of something terrible. Had this happen in WWII think about how much we wouldn’t know now? Btw NZ has been going after the Farms ever since the shooting and have plenty of other ppl who hate those of us who laugh at lolcows and want one massive archive on shit like this. So put that into context of said email. Cause NZ is only turning these terrorists into martyrs for the fringe groups who wanted this. Besides why should an American have to answer to a foreign nation that they don’t live in? Maybe the gov should be thinking more bout the bodies that are barely cold than going after the Internet etc. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Kiyran Ravensong; 2019-03-23 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    not that rude considering NZ is trying to arrest anyone they can in possession of the video. the guy had received lots of emails from lots of people, harassing him and some foolishly trying to get his website taken down.
    Get better sources for your news and also a better understanding of how the world works.

Good for Moon. If anything he was too polite in responding to NZ's fascist-gestapo police state request.

Can someone link to the mass murderers manifesto?
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    How big of a newfriend are you if you can't find it yourself?
    I think that this might be it: https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/201...manifesto.html

Is this the one that the NZ government doesn't want people to see?
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Oh it is true there is an 18 year old who was charged and could face up to 14 years in prison if found guilty.. There is also one of an older man who was arrested and hauled off to court..
    So I was correct and its "fake news" shit posting by tin foil hat wearing mentally deficient yokels? Just weird to see the blatent bullshit propagated by so many people, it's like they have a raging boner for what this mass murderer did.

Ah well. People, eh

OH and you have a weird understanding of the word "true" or are completely shit at reading comprehension
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    How dare you criticize the New Zealand government, that's downright Islamophobic
    Absolutely fucking haram, I can still see hair. Can't even hijab correctly.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    So I was correct and its "fake news" shit posting by tin foil hat wearing mentally deficient yokels? Just weird to see the blatent bullshit propagated by so many people, it's like they have a raging boner for what this mass murderer did.

Ah well. People, eh

OH and you have a weird understanding of the word "true" or are completely shit at reading comprehension
    You asked if they were arresting people who were sharing the video and I answered that it was true.. But it seems I should not of bothered giving you this information, if this is how you reply to people..

Quote Originally Posted by roent View Post
    Good for Moon. If anything he was too polite in responding to NZ's fascist-gestapo police state request.
    If it was "Gestapo", they wouldn't ask, and he would sit in prison. But throwing random buzz words around surely helps.

You asked if they were arresting people who were sharing the video and I answered that it was true.. But it seems I should not of bothered giving you this information, if this is how you reply to people..
    No, I asked if they were arresting people for *watching* the video which is the nonsense people are repeating across the internet.

That said, I apologise for the tone of my reply. I was out of order.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, I asked if they were arresting people for *watching* the video which is the nonsense people are repeating across the internet.

That said, I apologise for the tone of my reply. I was out of order.
    No worries, I now see where I went wrong, my reply was to your second line about people being arrested for sharing the video which was true, it was not about the first line about people watching the video..

No worries, I now see where I went wrong, my reply was to your second line about people being arrested for sharing the video which was true, it was not about the first line about people watching the video..
    See, I know people will counter with "omg if the government can arrest you for sharing a video the George Orwell was right!" but honestly... I don't see a big problem with it being illegal to share content of this nature online. 14 years is of course something of a ludicrous sentence, presumably drawn from examples where people were in the money-making business of sharing illegal video content (thinking CP). And yes while theres a bunch of sites that will show gore videos and snuff movies that isn't a reason not to make them illegal too.

I get that its not gonna be a popular point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    People in Denmark has been charged with sharing this and the recent beheading video of a Danish and Norwegian girl - seems fine to me.
    Okay I'll be more clear : I get it won't be a popular point of view with Americans

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    yeah those radical leftist supporting tyrannical governments..

oh wait ...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...source=twitter

other dictators trump supports.

duterte-phillipines.
    viktor orban-hungary
    vladimir putin-russia
    sisi-egypt
    +more
    LMAO, Viktor Orbab isn't a dictator. Learn what the word means you child. He's a racist, sure, but so is most of Eastern Europe because they don't want their cultures overrun by migrants.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    See, I know people will counter with "omg if the government can arrest you for sharing a video the George Orwell was right!" but honestly... I don't see a big problem with it being illegal to share content of this nature online. 14 years is of course something of a ludicrous sentence, presumably drawn from examples where people were in the money-making business of sharing illegal video content (thinking CP). And yes while theres a bunch of sites that will show gore videos and snuff movies that isn't a reason not to make them illegal too.

I get that its not gonna be a popular point of view.
    As I see it getting in trouble for sharing the video I can see as being ok, but with the thread of 14 years jail it is just ludicrous, where as a fine, community service would be enough..