Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Did they, though? They care plenty about the world around them. What did trolls do to save Azeroth again? If they as a civilisation are locked in hatred, fixated on the past instead of the future (which the nelves are not), then they are a failed culture.
    trolls stopped the Aqir from remaking the black empire or whatever it was called.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Did they, though? They care plenty about the world around them. What did trolls do to save Azeroth again? If they as a civilisation are locked in hatred, fixated on the past instead of the future (which the nelves are not), then they are a failed culture.
    Trolls stopped the first Aquir invasion without the help of Dragons, They stopped the bloodgod Hakkar.

Night elves caused the burning legion invasion and broke the land because of it. Then you have the shifting sands which they needed the help of Dragons for, and then you have Hyjal which again would have been a loss if it was night elves were alone.

The only difference between night elves and trolls in their failures as a culture is that night elves were lucky and got allies to help them, but by themselves they had become just as irrelevant as the fragments of the Troll empire.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Anyone who isn't a troll and still has the nerves to call out about rightful land owning(Like Kaldorei fans and human fans usually do), needs to sit down and shut up. You are guests on Troll lands. ALL LANDS are troll lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Anyone who isn't a troll and still has the nerves to call out about rightful land owning(Like Kaldorei fans and human fans usually do), needs to sit down and shut up. You are guests on Troll lands. ALL LANDS are troll lands.
    Thats not right, most of the land around the well of eternity and Hyjal was always the land of the nightelfs only their direct ancestors lived there before them.
    Also.. Azeroth was owned by the elements, old gods and mostly created and "owned" by the Titans.

The only major cities of night elfs build on prior troll land is Suramar... and (high elves) Silbermoon. Both part of the horde now.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2019-03-31 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm gonna go ahead and go off the YEARS of established behavior of the blood elves over one edgelord's personal deviantart insert character.

i'd imagine that blizz will allow everyone to forget that loser existed.
    Yo.

You ever notice how whenever the WoW fandom is graced with some edgy tryhard pretending he lives in a grim dark anime, he ALWAYS chooses blood elf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Yo.

You ever notice how whenever the WoW fandom is graced with some edgy tryhard pretending he lives in a grim dark anime, he ALWAYS chooses blood elf?
    Second only to male human Paladin who’s always from Lordaeron, confuses the light with Christianity and picked the stupid anime hair for his characters
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Uh every blood elf who actually has a clue about their own history would be shocked and horrified since their current overarching leader and former hero of their race basically did to another race what Arthas did to their own right up to and including raising their former heroes to serve her.
    I guess noen of the blood elves know history from like 18-22 years ago that fundamentally changed their way of life like twice. Honestly, it's almost as bad as the people who didn't believe that the force exists like 18 years after the Jedi purge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Yo.

im not saying all blood elf fans are weird edgelord neo-nazis

but all weird edgelord neo-nazis in wow are blood elf rpers

Trolls hate elves, but they they're resourceful and territorial. While they wouldn't mind their onslaught they'd mind idiotic destruction I believe and they'd be worried over emergence of restless spirits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    I never noticed that.
    All I have seen is Thalyssra commenting on how bad Zandalar smells.

Where?

Because I know from Vol'Jin's novel that Zandalari bath regularly and they actually like fancy baths.
    Jungle trolls live in jungles so they're showered by rains anyway, and Darkspears are surrounded by the sea, they're destined to take baths.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Thats not right, most of the land around the well of eternity and Hyjal was always the land of the nightelfs only their direct ancestors lived there before them.
    Also.. Azeroth was owned by the elements, old gods and mostly created and "owned" by the Titans.

The only major cities of night elfs build on prior troll land is Suramar... and (high elves) Silbermoon. Both part of the horde now.

/whoosh

That's definitely a copypasta adapted to WoW, though I'm unsure where it's from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Where?

Because I know from Vol'Jin's novel that Zandalari bath regularly and they actually like fancy baths.
    Jungle trolls live in jungles so they're showered by rains anyway, and Darkspears are surrounded by the sea, they're destined to take baths.
    Horde ship.
    Stinky trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde ship.
    Stinky trolls.
    it should be mentioned docks smell
    Holy shit lol

Horde ship.
    Stinky trolls.
    She never said that they smell, she said that they pictured trolls as savages, but after seeing Zuldazar she started to question the believes she was being raised with.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    She never said that they smell, she said that they pictured trolls as savages, but after seeing Zuldazar she started to question the believes she was being raised with.
    All she says is the architecture is impressive but she wished she could say the same about the terrible smell.

All she says is the architecture is impressive but she wished she could say the same about the terrible smell.
    I didn't see anything like that, She only said one thing, then she appeared in the seal and summoned Oculeth and then went away.

And smell could be applied to the smell that is in docks or to the dinosaurs. Becuase I imagine that this place would smell like enormous terrarium. But trolls themselves, especially Zandalari do bath. You have that described in Vol'Jin's book.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see anything like that, She only said one thing, then she appeared in the seal and summoned Oculeth and then went away.

And smell could be applied to the smell that is in docks or to the dinosaurs. Becuase I imagine that this place would smell like enormous terrarium. But trolls themselves, especially Zandalari do bath. You have that described in Vol'Jin's book.
    All we know is that the city smells terribly according to the Nightborne.
    Now idk what you read or think and I don't really care.

A character says that Zuldazar smells terribly then... it smells terribly.

All we know is that the city smells terribly according to the Nightborne.
    Now idk what you read or think and I don't really care.

A character says that Zuldazar smells terribly then... it smells terribly.
    You are mixing Thalyssra and Voltrua... Or whatever her name is. It’s important to mention that she is a terrible racist, so it’s not beyond her to talk shit for no reason, or focus on dock workers and consider them to be the entire race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    You are mixing Thalyssra and Voltrua... Or whatever her name is. It’s important to mention that she is a terrible racist, so it’s not beyond her to talk shit for no reason, or focus on dock workers and consider them to be the entire race.
    It is a tribal nation with its massive port city built on a coast (with a prominent dock) filled with wild animals and dinosaurs. It doesn't take much mental prowess to gather that it stinks. Even if they had hundreds of sanitation workers, which they'd absolutely need, there is tons of historical precedence regarding ancient nations, way more technologically advanced than the Zandalari, showing that these sorts of establishments smell.

Even advanced port cities like Oakland, San Francisco, Boston, Baltimore, and Portland smell around the docks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    It is a tribal nation with its massive port city built on a coast (with a prominent dock) filled with wild animals and dinosaurs. It doesn't take much mental prowess to gather that it stinks. Even if they had hundreds of sanitation workers, which they'd absolutely need, there is tons of historical precedence regarding ancient nations, way more technologically advanced than the Zandalari, showing that these sorts of establishments smell.

Even advanced port cities like Oakland, San Francisco, Boston, Baltimore, and Portland smell around the docks.

Yeah that's what I thought about too. Ports usually don't smelll good, and city is filled with dinosaurs on every step and everyone who visited places inhabitated by reptiles know that it has specific smell. That doesn't mean that Zandalari are filthy and don't bath since we know that troll lorewise do bath, and Zandalari especialy have a knack for fancy ones.
    Trolls also created lots of waterways and channels for them. They're so good that long deserted Vol'Dun settelement still have the watering system working.

So I think that city is kept quite clean but dinos should smell still.

And lastly LOL to confuse Thalyssra with some other NPC - proves that they're clone army and all look the same xD.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Yeah that's what I thought about too. Ports usually don't smelll good, and city is filled with dinosaurs on every step and everyone who visited places inhabitated by reptiles know that it has specific smell. That doesn't mean that Zandalari are filthy and don't bath since we know that troll lorewise do bath, and Zandalari especialy have a knack for fancy ones.
    Trolls also created lots of waterways and channels for them. They're so good that long deserted Vol'Dun settelement still have the watering system working.

So I think that city is kept quite clean but dinos should smell still.

And lastly LOL to confuse Thalyssra with some other NPC - proves that they're clone army and all look the same xD.
    Perhaps they do not have a working sewer system for the city?