Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Enlightened centrism is a myth. Try having principles, instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    so tell me. why do you keep posting threads about various topics.. and yet every single one of those threads eventually comes down to your "theory" of geocentrism with asides given to opioids and such. that... sounds like agenda that you actualy have, to me. just saying.
    Years of research and common sense.

I am a big brained individual who cares about being right above all else and helping the human race as a whole, not spreading information for personal gain as nearly everyone else on this planet likes to do.

I would be 100% ok with living in a gutter and being right than living in a mansion and being wrong. This is how my mind works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    You don't need to "fully understand" physics to know that geocentrism is false. It might help in your quest to relate to people if you figured that out.
    This isnt a geocentrism thread, but ill bite. There is nothing about neither physics NOR relativity that state geocentrism is falsified. In fact relativity was invented to explain our position in the cosmos (with einsteins agenda behind it). Newton never said the large revolve around the small, he said that mass revolved around a center point....you can double check this in his equations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    What lol?

If someone can decipher what he just typed, id appreciate it.
    Well say for example when you ask questions in a thread. Then you forget you asked about why people have to be extreme.

See it’s important to know what you’re talking about and specifically what people are extremists about.

Are we talking about what the best ice cream flavor. Or are we talking about who should sit in office as our elected leaders. Sometimes we can be talking about general behavior acceptable or otherwise we want or don’t want in society.

Or to make it more simple we can’t all just go WEEEEEEEEE! And pretend all those things are the same or examine why they aren’t.

Life isn’t always fun man.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Do you really think i would post the types of threads i do here without considering i was wrong about them first?
    Yup, i absolutely do.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpling View Post
    Enlightened centrism is a myth. Try having principles, instead.
    Kind of like this principle?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copernican_principle

Only linking that because of the above comment lol. BTW if the irony is lost on anyone, what i just linked above is the reason the world is in such a tailspin that it is today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has an agenda.

Everyone has bias.

Anyone who tells you they do not is a fucking snake trying to manipulate you.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yup, i absolutely do.
    What do i have to gain?

I have no horse in this race, just trying to pass on a bit of info i feel is very relevant to the problems we are facing today as a society.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Everyone has an agenda.

Everyone has bias.

Anyone who tells you they do not is a fucking snake trying to manipulate you.
    I get that i am odd, but that does not mean everyone has taken the blue pill.

So hard to relate to anyone, id rather be right about something and never get recognition than be wrong about something and get famous.
    Most people want to be right. It's when it goes into a refusal to be wrong that it becomes the problem. People refusing new information or skewing it to fit their narrative are the largest part of the problem as I see it.

This isnt a geocentrism thread
    No, it's a Fascinate thread. And I think it's useful to point out that your pseudo-philosophical twaddle falls apart very quickly when you tell us what you actually believe instead of just making vague assertions.

You want to talk about relating to people? It might help if you stopped saying stupid shit like "Einstein's agenda" when talking about scientific discoveries.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaibhan View Post
    Most people want to be right. It's when it goes into a refusal to be wrong that it becomes the problem. People refusing new information or skewing it to fit their narrative are the largest part of the problem as I see it.
    Right, people give up on thought because they are too busy with their twitter or instagram right?

The internet is really the main problem here, and if its written on the internet its true....no more thought is required to solve the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    No, it's a Fascinate thread. And I think it's useful to point out that your pseudo-philosophical twaddle falls apart very quickly when you tell us what you actually believe instead of just making vague assertions.

You want to talk about relating to people? It might help if you stopped saying stupid shit like "Einstein's agenda" when talking about scientific discoveries.
    I don't "believe" anything, i have best guesses to truths to our existence based on a wide variety of factors. Einstein was not a saint, and if you read the literature from the times you might have an idea of the whys and the whats regarding relativity's inception. To this day we are in no less of a best guess situation than we were pre 1900, the reason heliocentrism stuck was because it didnt suggest the world occupied the center of the universe......the science truly had nothing to do with it.