Fun Build for Battlegrounds - Vengeance PvP - The Support Spec

I was hoping some of you with more experience than me with Vengeance PvP could give some feedback on the way i play it.
    Am i using incredibly bad talents?
    Looking for feedback

So here goes the way i play it:

Stuff this build can do:

Intro

-Everyone has been asking for a "support spec" in World of Warcraft...so here it is.
    -This spec is to have fun on the battlefield and is NOT designed to defend flags or carry flags
    -Spec is so incredibly nerfed you can/will die in 1v1's
    -Soul Cleave heals for nothing and what heals you is catching Orbs with spells.
    -You can chain CC someone for almost 30 seconds changing the outcome of the battlefield
    -Your damage is pitiful BUT you can do normal damage with burst windows.
    -Long cooldowns on your CC abilities
    -Main Objective is to CC healers / DPS'ers and use your burst to help in damage

What do you guys think? Ive been having tons of fun with it. A complete support spec in WoW
    Would love to hear feedback on how to improve this!

Its very easy to improve on that , just spec into havoc and ure the best support for your team aswell. Good dmg good cc good survive.. what your doing with that spec well you are just dead weight for your team not good for defense or helping out on offense either. And plese there is no melee burst or fire burst to this spec whatever you do u will just hit as a wet noodle anyway. Ure like a walking ward just scounting ahead for your team...sorry to rain on your parade