Nazjatar Zone music is the best I've ever heard

In this game there have been quite a few zone scores that wowed us, but none have ever come close to what Nazjatar has for me, actually bringing me to tears at some points. Simply put, in my opinion, this is by far the best zone music I've ever heard in this game, even better than Ashenvale, Storm peaks, or Valsharah.

Obviously everyone has their own opinions, but I genuinely hope I'm not alone in this feeling.

WoW Vanilla Music > Every other music (few exceptions like Invincible and Legion Anduin Theme, can't remember the others).

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Is there a youtube link?
    I'm sure someone will come along and provide it, just been sitting here afk for like 20 mins in the zone listening lol

Just turned my music up after reading this. I agree. 10/10.

Music has pretty much always been on point. And with the exception of the absolutely terrible (and apparently outsourced?) sets for this tier, and to be fair MOST of the gear this expansion, the artwork is top - notch. I realise this is subjective, but i am yet to come across someone who really likes the new sets. If the classes and gameplay matched the music and world, i would be a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    WoW Vanilla Music > Every other music (few exceptions like Invincible and Legion Anduin Theme, can't remember the others).
    Jaina's theme from MoP, Western Plaguelands theme from Cataclysm, The Titans from WotLK (later re-arranged as Thaurissan's Reach in Cataclysm).
    Last edited by Walross; 2019-06-25 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Is there a youtube link?
    Wowhead has the whole music from Patch 8.2 on there channel, a simple you search will come up with tons of 8.2s Music. No need for individual links for that. A playlist on the other hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard better, but I agree. WoW music is something they almost never suck at. I'm always impressed.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I get so angry when i hear something THIS GOOD, and the immersion starts to hit me even while sitting at my work desk, i start picturing myself playing the game, getting immersed and engrossed in the story, in the zone, in my character. Almost shed a tear. Then i get home, log in, its spammy WQ style bullshit and its over in an hour. And im left sitting there, wondering wtf happened. Then i go play something else.

I dont hate wow...................i miss it.

Looks like I mighty need to play with the sound on again.

And my pants off. But only in the presence of Queen Azshara.

Music is so good 10/10

Absolutely gorgeous music as always You're not the only one who tears up at epic music XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Looks like I mighty need to play with the sound on again.

And my pants off. But only in the presence of Queen Azshara.
    Her voice alone... damn I love it, pants dow.. I mean hands down one of the best