Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I actually disagree. I am sure that there's never gonna be a Dark Ranger class, because Dark Rangers aren't a class at all, but a unit of undead hunters.
    Void Elves are actually Blood Elves Shadow Priest, that didn't prevent Blizzard to tell us that's a "race", and they can even be Warriors, Arcane Mages or Monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Void Elves are actually Blood Elves Shadow Priest, that didn't prevent Blizzard to tell us that's a "race", and they can even be Warriors, Arcane Mages or Monks.
    Void Elves are not Blood Elf Shadow Priests... what the fuck are you talking about? Your comment is especially stupid when you consider that the first void elf and their leader is a fucking hunter. And that's an apples to oranges comparsion anyways.

Dark Rangers are an undead hunter unit. They're as much of a class as Night Elf Sentinels, Dwarven Mountaineers, Blood Elfs Rangers etc are....

And like what are Dark Rangers now supposed to be, I thought some people wanted them as a class, now they want a race about them?

If you want Undead High Elfs (that are not Death Knights) then that's another argument for sure, but Dark Rangers as a race(????????) is one of the dumbest ideas that came up in this forum.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2019-03-26 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Void elves are a number of magisters who delved into the void AS WELL AS the people who accompanied them. Families, retainers, guards, all those loyal to Umbric and his fellow magisters would have followed them to Telorgus and be ensnared by the Void. So it makes absolute sense to have void elf hunters and warriors and even void elf cooks and servants or children.

I think Horde will get enhanced forsaken like Nathanos as the next allied race

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Just walk backwards everywhere
    i'm glad you are here
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    I want to be able to make chars that look like Nathanos (full skin).
    This is the kinda customization I want for the Forsaken. I hate the decaying zombie look. I'd love it if we could have full bone upright Forsaken. I'd play one then.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This is the kinda customization I want for the Forsaken. I hate the decaying zombie look. I'd love it if we could have full bone upright Forsaken. I'd play one then.
    Yea having the option of bones protruding verses full skin would be great.
    bluebottom - emerald dream

I wouldn't put it past them if they made this a paid service option.

Personally I think this is stupid idea, but hardly hurts to give people the option if they want it.

I would expect it comes eventually if enough players want it.

The Unstoppable Force
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    I'd like to see those guards animations implemented for us players.
    Oh yes please, it's an awesome stance.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann