Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    you want to go back to waiting a few days for a ticket to fix an awarded loot screw up?
    ML is removed = no ticket. NO so-called "go back"

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Cqwrteur is back. How many posts is he gonna make before getting banned again.
    Yep, another wondrous pearls of wisdom after stuff like these:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ng-master-loot
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Guild-Alpha-is

Always repeating same stuff. But when called out, plays all innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Loot trading didn't exist in classic and as much as people want to pretend its a QoL thing its not. The entire definition of having DKP/Loot Council/ML etc was because once loot was taken/allocated there was no turning back.

That was what led to major drama, that was that led people to push bosses and re-appear for the raids, that was what made wow so hardcore.

This kiss and make up thing where you can trade loots will soon enough lead to trading loot for gold which as we all know is a scarcity in vanilla wow while the expenses were pretty big.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have any control over loot apart from ML distribution then you won't be playing classic.

Furthermore:

1. You won't have a convincing reason for 40 people to gather to kill some shit boss noone likes
    2. Your chat will be "m8 do U wantz dis lol"
    3. Progress through content will be extremely fast for people who get lucky this way
    4. Loot will stop being special and I believe loot only felt special in classic because it was so hard to get

Thats like 5 reasons on the fly. There are more.

Sadly raid loot will fall under the trading window rules.
    Yeah....no

The drops will still be 2 only
    The raid will still progress

Master loot is the best way to do this

Quote Originally Posted by yngglf View Post
    It is bad. Begging people for gear is bad and disgusting, especially in LFR.

It is so bad that people have to make addons like personalloothelper to abuse the system which completely destroys the community of the game and spams in chat for no reason.

Also loot trading could be balance killer for classes/specs since people might only invite other players with same type of gears in M+.

- - - Updated - - -

NO LOOT TRADING
    I don't give a shit about LFR. In my guild, we don't beg. Whoever doesn't need something puts it up for roll, and people roll. This is how it happens in most guilds now. Just because you play with idiots doesn't mean I need to sit on the pile of detritus I get that others in my guild could put to good use or that could go towards gearing alts or new guild players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? Last evening guy from raid gave me an item that he doesnt need. Trading is ok.

LFR is usually fairly civilized about it, actually. Most people just do /rolls and distribute based on that. It's in the 5 mans that you see the guys begging for every single piece that drops. It doesn't need a fix though, as idiots can always be ignored.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    I don't beg for loot. My guildmates don't beg for loot. We're all raiding together to tackle the same content, so if someone has something they don't need that someone else can use, it's given freely. It's GOOD.

People in LFG are super annoying begging, sure, but hey guess what, it's not hurting you. Because you don't have to give them your loot. There's no magical "take someone's loot" button. If you join a run where someone dictates that all gear goes to x person? Don't join it. Top guilds selling runs and you don't like it? Don't buy their runs. They've been selling runs for way longer than loot trading has been around, and Blizzard has straight up said they're fine with it as long as its via gold and not IRL money.

No one's forcing you to trade loot. Stop pissing in everyone's cornflakes and eat your own.
    Pretty much this.

The removal of Master Loot was one of the dumbest decisions Blizz has ever made (and, yes, they've actually made a lot). The majority of guilds tried to work cooperatively with their guildies. If the guild you're in didn't do the right thing, then leave the frickin guild.

I suspect the reality is that a significant minority just want to keep as much for themselves as possible and aren't really interested in playing an MMO where they have to acknowledge the existence of other players. Blizz caved in to these people regarding Master Loot for two reasons: 1) they were sick of the crybabies whining, and (more importantly) 2) it would increase the grind to get gear so they wouldn't have to develop as much.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    At BlizzCon 2018, we talked about how we plan to keep loot trading in World of Warcraft Classic. We added loot trading in Wrath of the Lich King to solve a common problem: a player could accidentally loot an item meant for another player or give it to the wrong person using Master Loot.
    Master Loot is now removed (which I would say it is the best awesome CHANGE wow ever has). There is no reason loot trading still remains in the game.

Current Loot trading is only abused for gold/gear sellers to sell gears/mounts in raids for real cash which absolutely ruin the game.

DEATH TOWARDS LOOT TRADING!
    Loot trading is fantastic and it has to stay, it helps a lot in raiding and progression, so no your suggestion.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    At BlizzCon 2018, we talked about how we plan to keep loot trading in World of Warcraft Classic. We added loot trading in Wrath of the Lich King to solve a common problem: a player could accidentally loot an item meant for another player or give it to the wrong person using Master Loot.
    Master Loot is now removed (which I would say it is the best awesome CHANGE wow ever has). There is no reason loot trading still remains in the game.

Current Loot trading is only abused for gold/gear sellers to sell gears/mounts in raids for real cash which absolutely ruin the game.

DEATH TOWARDS LOOT TRADING!
    You mean DEATH TO THE GAME.. cuz the way Blizz do things game wont survive for long, unless this is the plan..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatorri View Post
    You mean DEATH TO THE GAME.. cuz the way Blizz do things game wont survive for long, unless this is the plan..!!!
    LOL. The game is fine without loot trading. it is your nostalgic

snip
    Use the ignore function, get on with your day.

Master Loot was the best way of loot.!!! all the rest sux.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatorri View Post
    Master Loot was the best way of loot.!!! all the rest sux.!!!
    It is your nostalgic. Just like all those stupid old contents got removed (like ashran, pre-cata maps, post-cata maps, fistweaving, legion mage power appearence, MOP/WOD legendaries, 5v5 arena, spirit/multistrike/hit). Deal with it.

Old things are OBJECTIVELY bad.
    Last edited by yngglf; 2019-03-28 at 11:24 AM.

Bosses no longer drop gear, now they drop only currency. Then you can buy gear from the vendor. Best solution.