Poll: Did you rejoin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    That’s where you’re very wrong the free weekend was to convince older players to return to the game by a taster session so they were the perfect target audience just looks like it didn’t work with most players here.
    I guess at least half of this forum is actively subbed. Which option should they pick? None applies.

Originally I was considering using it as a chance to hop back in and poke around some, but Saturday slipped away and Sunday became a day of cleaning house.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Originally I was considering using it as a chance to hop back in and poke around some, but Saturday slipped away and Sunday became a day of cleaning house.
    aint missing much then :P

daily's killed the game . its just like a swamp try to stay in it you must be a real hard head to like it at this point

Played it for like 6 hours total over the weekend. Not interested in coming back till 8.2 if it is good.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

I did lfr just to see how the new raid was..
    Pretty cool, but then I logged off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I guess at least half of this forum is actively subbed. Which option should they pick? None applies.
    The question wasn't aimed at people who are already subbed, why would there be an option for them?

I'm not subbed, I logged in and did some mog/mount runs but that's about it, I won't be resubbing because I have no interest in the current max level content as I think pretty much every dungeon this expansion is shit and M+ was one of my favorite/most time consuming activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    daily's killed the game . its just like a swamp try to stay in it you must be a real hard head to like it at this point
    how did dailies kill the game? without them i would have 0 reason to log in during the day but on raid nights.

Downloaded and logged in, saw that classes were still gutted shallow garbage, quit and uninstalled.

BFA has little content as it is but the abysmal classes make even new content disgusting to play through because they are borderline unplayable (compared to how they were in MOP or even Legion).

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    aint missing much then :P
    I would have played the new story stuff, run the raid on LFR, and then probably got some alts further into the Legion class quest stuff. I liked the Legion story and actually would probably focus on that with alts to see all the different order halls if I were playing WoW as a main game.

I need to finish KotOR II, Red Dead Redemption, AC: Origins, and RE2 remake, though. And I got mods installed to play the original Witcher with fancy graphics.

So yeah, with all that and FFXIV as my main MMO right now, I'm not in a hurry. Heck, I'm actually planning on playing SWTOR just to see the class stories since I've been reading through the EU stuff starting with Old Republic era novels. Since I'm playing KotOR II and between novels, I started reading The Last Wish so now I want to read/play Witcher and Star Wars both. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    I wonder, why would anyone come back? In the 6 ish months that BfA has launched the game hasn't Improved.

As one who did return, I can answer from my perspective at least. My issues with BFA months ago were a result of comparing so many things to Legion. Now that I've had months away from the game, I am not really comparing it to anything. I'm just enjoying it for what it is, and it was a nice fresh look. While BFA has its issues, no doubt, I am enjoying it much more now (this weekend) than I did when i quit last fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I would have played the new story stuff, run the raid on LFR, and then probably got some alts further into the Legion class quest stuff. I liked the Legion story and actually would probably focus on that with alts to see all the different order halls if I were playing WoW as a main game.

I need to finish KotOR II, Red Dead Redemption, AC: Origins, and RE2 remake, though. And I got mods installed to play the original Witcher with fancy graphics.

So yeah, with all that and FFXIV as my main MMO right now, I'm not in a hurry. Heck, I'm actually planning on playing SWTOR just to see the class stories since I've been reading through the EU stuff starting with Old Republic era novels. Since I'm playing KotOR II and between novels, I started reading The Last Wish so now I want to read/play Witcher and Star Wars both. >_<
    yeah you could have done the story which honestly would have taken like a day. then like for me there would be no much to do. depending on the person you are there just isnt enough engaging content. i log in check what the emmisary is do it if i feel like it then done. i know what blizz was trying to do but i think it didnt work for them. Maybe they should have done it when it wasnt so stall.

If they were smart they would do sale during high twitch exposure times like MDI or WF race, but alas....

Why would they do it at new patch days when those who want to play would come back anyways... for the new content...

The free weekend was a reminder on why I stopped my sub in the first place.
    Logged on, did all 8.1 content in less than 4 hours (I had already done heroic jaina before quitting)
    then saw that arena was dead, pvp was dead, my class (priest) was still shit at healing, and the entire class design was shit af

it was good, kept me from resubbing just to "check it out", so I commend blizz for it.
    Last edited by Nuba; 2019-03-25 at 06:57 PM.

I logged in for about 2 mins and then realised I couldn't be bothered and turned it off, so no is the answer. I quit BFA shortly after Method got the world first on Ghuun, didn't do any raiding myself as I was only playing with limited time, thought the game was shite. I do have a wow token unused though, probably use it when Classic launches.

Blizzard need to change their core game design philosophy to bring me back.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2019-03-25 at 06:59 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    If they were smart they would do sale during high twitch exposure times like MDI or WF race, but alas....

Why would they do it at new patch days when those who want to play would come back anyways... for the new content...
    I bought 2 race changes for both my "main" priests, but didnt use. I'll wait for future races with better racials

I would not back to this shitshow game even if they pay me.

Quote Originally Posted by namarawras View Post
    How long do i need to wait for classic?
    July/august

Nope. It reconfirmed why I left in the first place.
    But actually, I'm okay with the state of the game, looking forward to 8.2, and have no great grudge against Blizzard.
    However, 1) I can't afford $15/mo, 2) my desktop is in its death throes, 3) my ISP has a hate-on for WoW, and only Wow.
    So I got a taste of all three whilst trying to play this weekend. It's too much hassle to fix for what's on offer- BFA is fine, but it's no MoP or Legion.

The joke is horde. They have alwaysbeen given every advantage. Traitor