Poll: Did you rejoin

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    No, i just logged with my Horde main and did the War Campaign and Magni "content" (15 min questline is not content for me, its a bad joke).

Then i logged with my old Alliance main, did a few things things like warfront and some WQ and invasion cause he is undergeared, dont really know why i did this, probably i was bored xD. Then i did some BGs cause i love PvPing with my rogue, or i used to love it, cause i hate the rogue in BfA.

Finally, i create my Zandalari Druid, use the 110 boost with him and play him till lvl 113. Then i logged out and went back to private classic server.

Im not gonna resub until 8.2 (or Classic if it comes before), and only cause i love WoW and i want to play it everytime there is available content, lets hope 8.2 content worths it.
    Last edited by JuanSR; 2019-03-27 at 12:06 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    Just like some people cant accept that some people actually like the game as it is or its flaws are minor.
    Just like some people wave with “majority” number and noone actually knows how big that “majority” is.
    Just like some people refuse to admit historical fact that forums are populated with unhappy people while happy people dont go to forums and just play the game.
    [Citation needed]

The good ol' gRumpY bAd GUyZ On tEh FoRuMZ trite... classic
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Logged in. Was mostly afk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    Just like some people cant accept that some people actually like the game as it is or its flaws are minor.
    Just like some people wave with “majority” number and noone actually knows how big that “majority” is.
    Just like some people refuse to admit historical fact that forums are populated with unhappy people while happy people dont go to forums and just play the game.
    You're one of these unhappy folks then?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post

You're one of these unhappy folks then?
    No, Im just in a minority here. Lurking when not playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    There was a free weekend?
    Probably to co-inside with the start of the next financial quarter from next month.

Artificially inflate those player-engagement numbers or whatever metric they show off to the shareholders to show that WoW does not need to be put into life-support mode.
    Better dead than Red.
    Democracy is NON-NEGOTIABLE.

Nah. game seemed kind of dead. I was hoping to try out some of the new questlines on my main, but it didnt seem to work that way. besides, i think i need computer upgrade before i can enjoy the game again. If i have windows up in the background while i play, everything crashes. and with the amount of flight paths/loading screens it takes to get anywhere nowadays, i need to have something open in another window to pass the time.

Mu sub ran out just before the weekend. I'm letting it remain inactive for now.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardagh View Post
    Probably to co-inside with the start of the next financial quarter from next month.

Artificially inflate those player-engagement numbers or whatever metric they show off to the shareholders to show that WoW does not need to be put into life-support mode.
    play numbers don't show if they are playing for free...
    also they have been doing this since vanilla, does that mean the game has aswell been in life support mode?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    [Citation needed]

The good ol' gRumpY bAd GUyZ On tEh FoRuMZ trite... classic
    Yes actually they are right on that. Human psychology means people are much more likely to comment on something if it is bad then if it is good.

people are much more likely to make a deal of losing 20$ then gaining 20$

People are much more likely to tell the chef their food is shit, then to compliment them.

you go to a place 10 times, 9 of those times are fine, one time is bad, you willl forever remember that bad time, and simply forget those good times.

It is also easier for people to get angry then sad, why people instead of greiving for a lost loved one, will try to blame something to get angry at.

why when their love intrest is interested in someone else you turn to hatred towards the person easier then simply feeling sad they chose them over you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Logged an hour, saw that my beloved spriest still plays like ass even if he can pull decent numbers, uninstalled the game away. Waiting for 8.2, or even better, Classic.
    LOL so what are you going to play in classic? your beloved shadow priest? cause that aint happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

no point to come back, I have done enough m+ , can't raid mythic due to work. nothing to do until next expansion.

Nope, 2 days were enough to get up to date with the War Campaign, do a few WSGs, ABs, 1 Wintergrasp, 1 AI Brawl and Brawler's Guild.
    Waiting for 8.2.0 now.

Also, Was I the only one who barely saw anyone in the zones? So sad...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    LOL so what are you going to play in classic? your beloved shadow priest? cause that aint happening.

Keep white knighting BfA like you normally do. Shadow priest is perfectly fine in vanilla in PvP and even after 16 debuff limit they can still be a good addition in raids.

You keep being ignorant as normal and maybe you'll finally accept that WoW is in a terrible state right now.

Quote Originally Posted by WintertodtChat View Post
    Keep white knighting BfA like you normally do. Shadow priest is perfectly fine in vanilla in PvP and even after 16 debuff limit they can still be a good addition in raids.

You keep being ignorant as normal and maybe you'll finally accept that WoW is in a terrible state right now.
    Nah. These kinds of people just scream "bias bias" whenever there is a majority on something they don't like to see. Truth hurts and whatnot.

Such as this poll or the fact WoW players are leaving in droves.

Funny thing is I never ever played Vanilla but from research even I know Shadow Priest had viability. So at a guess the person you quoted definitely did not play vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Nope, 2 days were enough to get up to date with the War Campaign, do a few WSGs, ABs, 1 Wintergrasp, 1 AI Brawl and Brawler's Guild.
    Waiting for 8.2.0 now.

Also, Was I the only one who barely saw anyone in the zones? So sad...
    Nope. Lot of the zones are flat out dead now. Only reason any are populated is because of CRZ/Sharding.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-27 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nah. These kinds of people just scream "bias bias" whenever there is a majority on something they don't like to see. Truth hurts and whatnot.

Such as this poll or the fact WoW players are leaving in droves.

Funny thing is I never ever played Vanilla but from research even I know Shadow Priest had viability. So at a guess the person you quoted definitely did not play vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -
    It's just hilarious how people like him and Queen of Hamsters are so ignorant when it comes to the state of the game. Looking at Queen of Hamsters signature. It's hard to imagine being that defensive of a game which is clearly in a terrible state.

It's just hilarious how people like him and Queen of Hamsters are so ignorant when it comes to the state of the game. Looking at Queen of Hamsters signature. It's hard to imagine being that defensive of a game which is clearly in a terrible state.
    Some people just have low expectations I guess.

Haven't come back. I still keep up to date with the news and content releases, so I know there's nothing new or exciting to bring me back.

They've focused way too much on cosmetics and content 'features' instead of solid content like fully-voiced story/quest campaigns, new dungeons and new raids. I'm only scratching the surface of the issues I have with the game's current state.

There are so many things wrong with the game I don't even have the energy to go through them anymore. It's too much effort talking about them when no changes are made.

It's funny saying I play games like Fortnite now (haven't tried Apex since the art style is too muddied and boring for me), but it's a genuinely enjoyable game and I can't say I've had fun in WoW since Legion.

Edit: It's actually the first time I've uninstalled the game in my 14 years of playing.
    Last edited by Jamie081; 2019-03-27 at 12:59 PM.

/Shrug. Dunno what their signatures are as I can't see them.

With people who are unwilling to have a fair discussion I just move on. No point trying imo.

Well, im no more hardcore player, just casual and come back to game time to time. But i really miss playing the old great wow back in wolk, with iconic classes and better quests..

Today what really irritates me are the classes, all the same shit with different color on hp