• Yes

38 11.69%
  • No

271 83.38%
  • Not yet, but will shortly b/c of it

16 4.92%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by WintertodtChat View Post
    It's just hilarious how people like him and Queen of Hamsters are so ignorant when it comes to the state of the game. Looking at Queen of Hamsters signature. It's hard to imagine being that defensive of a game which is clearly in a terrible state.
    Some people just have low expectations I guess.

Haven't come back. I still keep up to date with the news and content releases, so I know there's nothing new or exciting to bring me back.

They've focused way too much on cosmetics and content 'features' instead of solid content like fully-voiced story/quest campaigns, new dungeons and new raids. I'm only scratching the surface of the issues I have with the game's current state.

There are so many things wrong with the game I don't even have the energy to go through them anymore. It's too much effort talking about them when no changes are made.

It's funny saying I play games like Fortnite now (haven't tried Apex since the art style is too muddied and boring for me), but it's a genuinely enjoyable game and I can't say I've had fun in WoW since Legion.

Edit: It's actually the first time I've uninstalled the game in my 14 years of playing.
    Last edited by Jamie081; 2019-03-27 at 12:59 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Eleccybubb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WintertodtChat View Post
    It's just hilarious how people like him and Queen of Hamsters are so ignorant when it comes to the state of the game. Looking at Queen of Hamsters signature. It's hard to imagine being that defensive of a game which is clearly in a terrible state.
    /Shrug. Dunno what their signatures are as I can't see them.

With people who are unwilling to have a fair discussion I just move on. No point trying imo.
    Unworthy is the rule whose subjects seek the solace of false gods.. Gaius Van Baelsar (Final Fantasy 14)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    FF14 is the best MMO on the market right now. (Me)

Well, im no more hardcore player, just casual and come back to game time to time. But i really miss playing the old great wow back in wolk, with iconic classes and better quests..

Today what really irritates me are the classes, all the same shit with different color on hp