Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PollyO View Post
    better for single target of course, but if you have 3 overwhelming power it's really good on all fights
    I aggree. I only have 2 overwhelming power and 413 ilvl, haste is not the issue but I feel what tends to make this spec shine is the 3 overwhelming power.

I need to do more tests.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    gale force and Vers i'd say
    In running haste + Gale force. The extra haste makes it feel more smoothly to me. Also more haste is more Demon Blade hits = more fury = more CS.

10+ Year Old Account
    can DBlades + felblade even compete with the traditional Demonic + Blind Fury build ?

15+ Year Old Account
    I did not sim, but just by playing both traditional demonic and demon blades builds. I end up at the same dps spot in raids. So it doesn't really matter for me. I do like the DB + FB build a lot.

can DBlades + felblade even compete with the traditional Demonic + Blind Fury build ?
    It's roughly equal, depends on your traits, if you have 2 furious gaze and 1 - 3 overwhelming power it can pull ahead, best way to tell is to sim yourself

another, maybe minor, thing to consider is that you have next to no over capped fury with this build.

for now id still stick to BF+IA for BfD and m, unless you are progressin on a ST boss and could use some more damage
    Last edited by valky94; 2019-04-08 at 09:40 AM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I run felblade on every fight in BOA now except Jade and Rasta. Sometimes I'll go back to BF on Opulence. It's also a much more fun spec.

At 403 ilvl and still siming my dps improved by 1.5k after the first initial azerite sim. Dafuq?

Ick... dblades, it could cure cancer AND world hunger and I still wouldn't touch it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stack haste like mad

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    0% chance this is viable in M+ though, you'd be forced to take Unleashed Power over Fel Eruption so you lose out on a stun, nor could you reliably stun with Master of Glaive as your fury generation isn't predictable. Then there is the AoE which goes to shit when you run this build so you are forced to take Fel Barrage just to make up for the now laughable AoE which then lowers the ST damage to the point where you question even running that build to begin with.

My take: It's viable in a raiding environment, that's it.
    Thank you captain obvious. Everyone knows it's a single target build.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Is there a max haste for this? I suppose there is a hard cap to how fast your auto attacks can get?
    Auto attacks have never had a haste cap in the past. The defacto "haste cap" is 100% (when your GCD is 0.75s) for usable abilities.

For instance I'm at 1052 haste and with furious gaze running and meta i'm sitting at 97% haste. I could put on my galecallers and get to 124% haste. This won't increase how quickly I can click my buttons, but it will increase my fury generation for those windows because my auto attacks still get faster.

it also lowwers the cd on blade dance and increases the chance of resets on fel blade, basicaly more haste = good

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    17% haste is what you want, past that you want crit>vers

- - - Updated - - -

even on opu fb/db is still better, you're only doing that aoe for a few seconds so there's no need to have that extended aoe period, you're doing RETARDED dps after you get those 40 opal stacks, plus with hero up ur gonna be on top of the dps charts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The One Who Is Many View Post
    yes, my guilds other dh (who OUTGEARED ME) ran traditional while i ran fb/db on M Stormwall, both alive at the end of the fight and i did 3k more dps than him both with maximized uptime fb/db is better in all st situations, and is viable in Tyranical weeks (especially in atal and td)

Maybe I‘m doing it wrong but the dps output is more or less at the same level füor theose playstyles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did not sim, but just by playing both traditional demonic and demon blades builds. I end up at the same dps spot in raids. So it doesn't really matter for me. I do like the DB + FB build a lot.
    Try Demonic Appetite, you have to actually move a little bit to get the fury but at the same time, the spec feels more full. Plus its about an 1100 DPS increase, but you have to have a decent amount of Verse to pull it off. Very fun though.
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    Try Demonic Appetite, you have to actually move a little bit to get the fury but at the same time, the spec feels more full. Plus its about an 1100 DPS increase, but you have to have a decent amount of Verse to pull it off. Very fun though.
    Funny you mention it, currently have DA talented and really like it. The healing can be insane as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    0% chance this is viable in M+ though, you'd be forced to take Unleashed Power over Fel Eruption so you lose out on a stun, nor could you reliably stun with Master of Glaive as your fury generation isn't predictable. Then there is the AoE which goes to shit when you run this build so you are forced to take Fel Barrage just to make up for the now laughable AoE which then lowers the ST damage to the point where you question even running that build to begin with.

My take: It's viable in a raiding environment, that's it.
    wrong. I’m proof it works just fine. I’d take nova over glaive though because it’s not as important in M+

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny you mention it, currently have DA talented and really like it. The healing can be insane as well.
    It is very fun, i wish they had made like a glyph for it to where any shattered souls that fall off automatically get picked up and you dont have to run to grab it, but otherwise a nifty talent all around for pve and pvp
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12