Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PollyO View Post
    better for single target of course, but if you have 3 overwhelming power it's really good on all fights
    I aggree. I only have 2 overwhelming power and 413 ilvl, haste is not the issue but I feel what tends to make this spec shine is the 3 overwhelming power.

I need to do more tests.

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    gale force and Vers i'd say
    In running haste + Gale force. The extra haste makes it feel more smoothly to me. Also more haste is more Demon Blade hits = more fury = more CS.

PLUNDERING VAULTS OF PANDORA, ELPIS AND PROMETHEA
    can DBlades + felblade even compete with the traditional Demonic + Blind Fury build ?

I did not sim, but just by playing both traditional demonic and demon blades builds. I end up at the same dps spot in raids. So it doesn't really matter for me. I do like the DB + FB build a lot.

can DBlades + felblade even compete with the traditional Demonic + Blind Fury build ?
    It's roughly equal, depends on your traits, if you have 2 furious gaze and 1 - 3 overwhelming power it can pull ahead, best way to tell is to sim yourself

another, maybe minor, thing to consider is that you have next to no over capped fury with this build.

for now id still stick to BF+IA for BfD and m, unless you are progressin on a ST boss and could use some more damage
    Last edited by valky94; 2019-04-08 at 09:40 AM.

The Patient
    I run felblade on every fight in BOA now except Jade and Rasta. Sometimes I'll go back to BF on Opulence. It's also a much more fun spec.

At 403 ilvl and still siming my dps improved by 1.5k after the first initial azerite sim. Dafuq?

Ick... dblades, it could cure cancer AND world hunger and I still wouldn't touch it.

Stack haste like mad