Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I love the way old news are being rehashed into new news.
    Shows how trash the game is nowadays and how little going on is there.

But I guess there is a requirement from Curse to post one main page thread a day (no matter how little value it holds) or else they kick mmo-champ out.

Can't wait! BfA has already been a really rad expansion despite the faction war nonsense. Now that we're moving on to naga, it's going to be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    BfA has already been a really rad expansion

What to expect in patch 8.2:

- No flying in any of these new zones at all
    - But check out these cool new flying mounts you won't get to use in these cool new zones or the cool new zones in the next expansion either

Yay... I'm totally sold.

Maybe this time around we'll get 30mins of content instead of our usual amount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post

- But check out these cool new flying mounts you won't get to use in these cool new zones or the cool new zones in the next expansion either

Yay... I'm totally sold.
    Wait....

REMEMBER!

You can use the flying mounts!

but won't be able to fly on those new zones, but will get to use them as a flyless bee! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post

What do you base that on? They never said there won't flying in Nazjatar or Mechagon. All they said is that the zones are build with flying in mind and their current plan is to enable flying there. Since that latest interview there have been no updates about the patch. So you just make stuff up just to complain abuot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Wait....

REMEMBER!

You can use the flying mounts!

but won't be able to fly on those new zones, but will get to use them as a flyless bee! :P
    I await for Blizzard to add in hummingbird mounts where you can only use them in flying zones.

So many entitled neckbeards on this site. It's crazy. I haven't played in like 3-4 years and I'm having hella fun. You guys just need to take a break and figure out your mess of a life. Or just commit sudoku already. Losers. Hahah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pdot View Post
    So many entitled neckbeards on this site. It's crazy. I haven't played in like 3-4 years and I'm having hella fun. You guys just need to take a break and figure out your mess of a life. Or just commit sudoku already. Losers. Hahah
    I doubt the word you're looking for is sudoku, but we get the meaning (though it did give me a laught when i looked for image of it -Check it out, is kind of funny-)

best news in this post... Flying !!!

- - - Updated - - -

the best news comming out of this post is... Flying...bout time

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    You were still leveling through BG's? I thought that was removed a long time ago. I actually used to do that a lot until WoD
    Yeah there is still xp gains in BG. But in Legion they merged players with xp locked and those with xp unlocked. Making us able to get fast queues with levelers. They removed that in 8.1.5 though. So queues for xp locked twinks (19s, 29s etc.) are as good as dead (50min+ on EU to no pop - and that is for those most popular 19-29. The rest was shot dead by this patch).

This was an undocumented change. Found out about it with 8.1.5 launch to my disgust.

@Mardux: I actually loved Legion from start to finish. So I was subbed all the way. Storywise / HLwise it was superior and exciting. While Twinks were more boring then (ilvl pvp template from Holinka), it didn't matter much because high level pve was good. I only unsubbed 3 times since BC prepatch when i started playing: Cataclysm early on (because of my raiding guild dying), WoD (early on but enjoyed the end of it) and now BFA. I have high hopes for 8.2
    Last edited by Gratlim; 2019-03-25 at 10:00 PM.

I think in the end, my problem with the game is that it's designed itself out of fun. Like, it's quite balanced and stuff, it has a lot of functional things, but a lot of it is just not that exciting, including classes. They work well often, they are relatively balanced as often is the case, but it's so hard to find "wow" moments now. I mean, some of that is due to having played a long time, but what's kept me in the game other than social things is the everyday playing being quite enjoyable - it no longer has that, azerite traits feel very impersonal and silly and could have been any number of things related to your class that's just more exciting. Everything has the feel of going through the motions. Hopefully, 8.2 can work to fix some of all the things where the game has slipped or simply stagnated.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    lets be honest here blocking flying isn't getting people out in the world, it just funnels them all into the kill one guy quests as close to the flight paths as humanly possible, because no one wants to deal with anything else
    I can't tell you how true this is for me. If it isn't "kill mr. convenient", "shell game", "calligraphy" or "make loh go", I wait till the next day, unless the emissary will expire.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2019-03-25 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    What do you base that on? They never said there won't flying in Nazjatar or Mechagon. All they said is that the zones are build with flying in mind and their current plan is to enable flying there. Since that latest interview there have been no updates about the patch. So you just make stuff up just to complain abuot it.
    I will bet you $100 that you won't be able to fly in Nazjatar and Mechagon. Do you really wanna take that bet? There's your answer if I'm making stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    oh, thank you sir
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by deviant010 View Post
    Remodeled goblins as playable murlocs? Wow Blizzard is getting really desperate.
    u mean for the new race they introduce??? that was introduce during Cata

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Uh what? You could fly immediately in cataclysm.
    I was referencing the part about them making a new zone mid-expansion where flying isn't available. Cataclysm started this trend with the Molten Front.

Don't forget about the updated Goblin and Worgen Models coming in patch 8.2