Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    See kids, Noobtubing is a legitimate strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Did you ever seriously consider joining the military?
    I joined the army but took PVR, as I realised I'd made a mistake and wasn't cut out for it. Should have joined in my teens before I'd had some independence. As a guy in my early 20s who'd already left home it was more difficult for me to adapt.

There is tons of videos online where isis meet their shitty deaths in all kinds of glory and gory ways, it's very nice to see them get what's coming after all the genocides, ethnic cleansings, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    yep and you and i get to discuss these things in safety because of people like him,yes its human life and sad but no one made the isis do what there do,which includes mutilating its own people.
    Which is a bit what throwing grenades at living human beings are. That an ideology is vile does not mean that everyone affiliated with it is. These are humans with back stories and families.

When did it become OK for both sides to kill the infidels? We are supposed to be better than ISIS, not the same shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fucking awesome, keep it coming.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Try again, according to the story it was a truck-mounted grenade launcher with a range of 2000m.
    Take your own advice and read the whole fucking thing then.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I wonder how long it takes before leaks come out that 90% killed were women and children lol,we all know and have been shown this is almost always the case with these killings,most are always innocent civilians,they even shot down childrens hospitals from red cross lol
    There are some leaks on Allied slaughter on Baghur camp. It is highly likely that there is quite a bit civilian death. Few months ago, a French colonel blew whistle about American use of power in Raqqa. In particular, American's use of power in a reckless way, which resulted in glassing of the city. There are few photoshots where kids hugging to their mothers corpses in Baghur camp, also it has been established that Americans employed gases with high incindiary properties, then blew nearby ISIS ammo deposits, effectively incinerating ISIS fighter and civilian alike.

I am not sure how many of civilians were staying there willingly, tho. What we know for sure is that kids that were slaughtered in Baghur camp didn't stay there with their own will.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2019-03-26 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by falfdanath View Post
    ISIS grew out of the persecution of the Sunnis by the Iraqi government-where were you fucking sniveling moralists then?
    Their media didn't report it. They do not know it. Those who spent some time reading post-2003 would know the suppression against Sunnis in Iraq. It is also well-known that a good portion of ISIS commanders were Saddam-era Iraq Army officers. That particular dude you are quoting has a history of enjoying violence. People like him should be on close monitoring for preventing potential killing-sprees.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    How is he a hero? He killed 30 other humans from a safe spot with a grenade launcher. Obviously ISIS is a horrific organization but the people n it are still real people with families and a lot of bad experiences that took them to this point in life. The moment we reduce them to cannon fodder and a "fuck yeah" we are no better than they are.

To be clear, I am not saying that the guy did something wrong but it really is not something we should celebrate.
    They put themselves above others, killing innocent people and throwing them off buildings for just being gay. They are garbage and yeah, they are, truly, evil people and there is no moral grey in this situation. I wish more people in the west would grow a damn spine when it comes to dealing with situations like this and dealing with the evils of China and Russia, Instead we sit on our hands because the second a western nation does anything to combat these evils its "Morally wrong" or "Racist". I am getting pretty tired of it.

Good job. Fuck these vermin, stack them up like the scum they are and take hero shots with the corpses.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    The moment we reduce them to cannon fodder and a "fuck yeah" we are no better than they are.
    To be precise, they were reduced to a gelatinous mass of scorched proteins and fats with bone shards, and that is hella worth celebrating.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything and anyone related to ISIS deserved this much.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    And then he pissed on the corpses or tortured the POW... the US Army is just disgusting.
    The problem is that the media doesn't always cover what ISIS and other disgusting POS terrorists have done to their enemies. I am sure you would feel much different if that was your mother or sister that they raped and killed you would feel differently. Its nice when people that live in the safety of the freedom that other people have given their lives for sit behind their computer screen and judge. Tell ya what..man up and go live with these animals for a few years and see if you feel any differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    To be precise, they were reduced to a gelatinous mass of scorched proteins and fats with bone shards, and that is hella worth celebrating.
    So you are agreeing with me then.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck yeah I gotta have some love for the Mark 19. Week done sir

Quote Originally Posted by Silverforte View Post
    This thread is a good example of how people would rather go for each others' throats than have peace. You guys can't even have a civil discussion without insulting each other so how is the world supposed to ever find peace? Maybe the military and ISIS aren't the real problem. Maybe it's just human nature to be shitty.
    Thankfully some higher-minded societies manage to overcome that nature for the betterment of everyone. Others remain in shitholes.

And yet when an ISIS member manages to kill 30 US soldiers with a bomb he made with household ingredients, nobody makes a thread praising him for being a huge badass.

He had to do that all on his own, not with multi-million dollar military equipment from the most well funded and technologically advanced army on Earth.

Poor Ahmed the terrorist. No respect I tell ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.