Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Second Parkland shooting survivor takes their life! What is with all these shooters?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/second-...ay-police-say/

Yoga loving and a fun person! Damn why do we have to lose all the good people? And these piece of shit killers are still alive!

Seriously what is up with all these angry young people shooting public places? Is it economic inequality? Shitty parenting? Parents who have no business having children choosing to reproduce? The media glorifying mass killers? Is it part of a deeper problem? Our culture of fame seeking narcissism and the desire to become famous caused these killings?

It seems like since 2012 we have gotten a mass shooting every year. What should be done? Tougher gun laws? Stop posting the pics and names of these killers on national Television?
    Last edited by CmdrShep2154; 2019-03-25 at 05:35 PM.

Can we please just lock this before all the right wing MAGA dumbfucks come in here and make fools of themselves.

(To answer your question, its primarily mental illness plus un-checked hate piling together that causes these things to happen)

And yes, private citizens having access to anything more powerful than a simple handgun is patently absurd. I don't think people should be allowed to have handguns either personally, but I realize how unrealistic that is, in america.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-25 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Can we please just lock this before all the right wing MAGA dumbfucks come in here and make fools of themselves.

(To answer your question, its primarily mental illness plus un-checked hate piling together that causes these things to happen)

And yes, private citizens having access to anything more powerful than a simple handgun is patently absurd. I don't think people should be allowed to have handguns either personally, but I realize how unrealistic that is, in america.
    Agreed but it will be hard to change American culture!

She didn't commit suicide, she was assassinated to divert media attention away from Israel bombing Palestine again. Good job, by making this thread you played right into their hands.

and here is the spark that will start the fire...dumbfuck....gg making a bigger fool of yourself

honestly i think alot of it is they know they will get attention because social media is a HUGE thing these days. there was shootings back in the day but there was no internet. only local tv news. Now adays everything gets blown up and so much coverage it is just the kids that want attention.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-25 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

Being a survivor of a shooting plus the constant harassment coming from the right, its bound to do a number of you.

so i guess we shouldnt be allowed to hunt game animals or preditory animals either? lets see how that works out....its apparent you have lived a sheltered life your entire life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySweet View Post
    constant harassment coming from the right
    awe look 2 leftist trying to stir up the shit here but yet the rights are the one causing all the problems....

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    Agreed but it will be hard to change American culture!
    you're not changing it, period. stop trying. because you need people with guns to ultimately change it, and that ain't fucking happening.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    and here is the spark that will start the fire...dumbfuck....gg making a bigger fool of yourself

honestly i think alot of it is they know they will get attention because social media is a HUGE thing these days. there was shootings back in the day but there was no internet. only local tv news. Now adays everything gets blown up and so much coverage it is just the kids that want attention.
    That didn't take long. Here comes the victim blaming. I hope you die slowly in a fire while your skin melts off of your bones.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-25 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Infracted for major flaming

you probably thought the mueller investigation would prove collusion, too.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    so i guess we shouldnt be allowed to hunt game animals or preditory animals either? lets see how that works out....its apparent you have lived a sheltered life your entire life.

- - - Updated - - -

awe look 2 leftist trying to stir up the shit here but yet the rights are the one causing all the problems....
    Do you deny that Parkland survivors weren't harassed by the right for daring to advocate for gun control?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this wasn't a result of shitty councilors and and want to be life coached preaching to her that be positive, stay positive mumbo jumbo, while ignoring, some get paid scale to basically feel self important about themselves while creating more harm.

I can't imagine there were any qualified physiologist or psychiatrist helping this girl, but then again, now days it wouldn't surprise me she got unqualified volunteers.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Survivors guilt is a real thing, imagine having people you know killed just 30 feet away(or w/e the distance was) + all the various hate that were sent their way when they spoke about gun control to Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    you probably thought the mueller investigation would prove collusion, too.
    ?, not relevant, in the slightest. Keep on being a trump supporter though. Idiot, dupe, or deplorable, which one are you?

That didn't take long. Here comes the victim blaming. I hope you die slowly in a fire while your skin melts off of your bones.
    i was victim blaming? where? the OP asked what people though and i was putting it more on social media so how is that victim blaming?
    you seriously need some help...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySweet View Post
    Do you deny that Parkland survivors weren't harassed by the right for daring to advocate for gun control?
    and do you deny that the leftist had nothing to do with this too??

Well this thread is already a dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    i mean once they posted it i think the OP had intentions of making it a dumpster fire. i may have added alittle but its more fellow posters that seem to want to just put more and more and more fuel on the fire. one of these days ill learn to just stay away from the trash.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    I think it started out as a dumpster fire. Like...right from the gate. Then we poured some gas on it and roasted some marshmallows.

Want one?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veknazel View Post
    She didn't commit suicide, she was assassinated to divert media attention away from Israel bombing Palestine again. Good job, by making this thread you played right into their hands.
    Make sure ur tinfoil hat isnt too tight around ur head to make it block of blood circulation.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Make sure ur tinfoil hat isnt too tight around ur head to make it block of blood circulation.
    Almost thought we'd get off the first page before anyone adressed this
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.