Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Drusin Speculation:

New stuff is going to be added, it's going to split the community in two of people who think it's shit and people who don't. The vocal minority is going to say the xpac sucks all xpac until patch 9.4 when Blizz will make it great. The vocal minority will largely be silenced. Someone will make a thread asking why the xpac gets hate when it's great (they started in 9.4). Blizz will start building the hype train for 10.0. The community will began conversing about if it will suck or not. 10.0 will come, everything that made 9.4 great will be scrapped for something new for us to hate and the process will start over
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -updated 2/8/2019

Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    Oddly similiar coloration to Cata... probably a shop.
    Or maybe that was the intent since one of the elaborate leaks mentioned world revamp 2.0!

Imo this leak is real af
    c

Another Awakenings login screen lurked on /v/
    http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/469663123
    OP is trying too hard
    It also looks like he didn't learn anything from the yesterday one with the build number.

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    A logo has appeared on 4chan...
    Ah, I see it is time for the yearly repost:

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How to spot a fake leak picture 101:

1) It is taken with a camera in 2019*, when it would be much easier and less likely to be caught if you just screenshotted.
    2) It is furthermore taken at a strange angle
    3) The text is cut off or it only shows a portion of the page, rather than the entire thing.

[1]
    [2]
    [3]
    [4]
    [5]
    [6]
    [7]
    There has been ONE logo leak in the history of expansions, and it was an editing mistake in a pre Blizzcon video where they stupidly left in a shot in front of a Warlords of Draenor logo.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-07-08 at 08:47 PM.

Ah, I see it is time for the yearly repost:

There has been ONE logo leak in the history of expansions, and it was an editing mistake in a pre Blizzcon video where they stupidly left in a shot in front of a Warlords of Draenor logo.
    I remember that Wod logo
    Every year, the next wow expansion was leaked in some way.
    I also remember seeing people talking about Bfa on those forums before reveal but I don't remember how that one was leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    I remember that Wod logo
    Every year, the next wow expansion was leaked in some way.
    I also remember seeing people talking about Bfa on those forums before reveal but I don't remember how that one was leaked.
    Bits and pieces of expansion information has been leaked, but not once has one of these badly made logo/website pictures been more than a bad fake.

Bits and pieces of expansion information has been leaked, but not once has one of these badly made logo/website pictures been more than a bad fake.
    true, and especially not this early.
    But I still really enjoy those that come with photos even if they are fake, I appreciate the effort.

Battle for Azeroth leaked early but everyone thought it was too dumb of a name to be true.