Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Does the GOP have a Predator Problem?

This is way beyond partisanship or politics. This should bother everyone. But what kind of person is friends with 5 or more pedophiles?
    Most of whom were involved in sex trafficking or blackmail schemes. There's Epstein, Casablancas, Arif, Nader, Cohn.

This is like a policy wish-list from the pedophile-PUA-Dark-Web.

I'm just retelling hard truths here, and connecting the dots.

In 2018, the President and one third of the men on the Supreme Court stand accused of the sexual harassment and/or assault. All are Republicans. If the GOP keeps control of the House, the next Speaker could be "Gym" Jordan, credibly accused of enabling pedophiles at Ohio State.

Is this the future 43% of the US sees as ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralissimoGreymane View Post
    this the future 43% of the US sees as ok?
    Honestly...no. Not the way it seems, at least.

Re-watch Goldfinger. Watch how legendary character James Bond treats the women in his life, from whatever random blonde is walking past to Moneypenny whom he works with. Especially That One Scene in the barn, in the hay. That One Scene. You know the one.

The GOP is the party of old, white men. They fondly remember a simpler time when meat didn't cause heart disease, cars burned leaded gas and nobody cared, goddam steam, an obvious enemy to point at and say "they are evil", and rampant sexism and racism. And, well, not all of them left it.

But their time is coming to an end. They're literally dying off. The GOP"s predator problem, real or perceived, will sort itself out.

Eventually.

And no, I'm not defending them.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Honestly...no. Not the way it seems, at least.

Re-watch Goldfinger. Watch how legendary character James Bond treats the women in his life, from whatever random blonde is walking past to Moneypenny whom he works with. Especially That One Scene in the barn, in the hay. That One Scene. You know the one.

The GOP is the party of old, white men. They fondly remember a simpler time when meat didn't cause heart disease, cars burned leaded gas and nobody cared, goddam steam, an obvious enemy to point at and say "they are evil", and rampant sexism and racism. And, well, not all of them left it.

But their time is coming to an end. They're literally dying off. The GOP"s predator problem, real or perceived, will sort itself out.

Eventually.

And no, I'm not defending them.
    You have completely ruined the earlier James Bond movies for me. But in an enlightening way. This is why that Archer show is such a great parody of James Bond.

GOP are the problem- period.

the party of project, gas lighting and corruption

go from pizzagate to trump's labor secretary's sweet heart illegal deal for a pedo. or their rhetoric on voter fraud to south Carolina's election fraud by the gop.

republicans are whats wrong with this country.

Trump was on the Lolita Express, and so was Alan Dershowitz, Trump's biggest so called legal defender behind Guilliani.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-bi...illary-clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Trump was on the Lolita Express, and so was Alan Dershowitz, Trump's biggest so called legal defender behind Guilliani.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-bi...illary-clinton
    just shows you got a predator issue both sides of the fence
    its not because one side got caught on that ride that its ok for the other to do it, i'd say get them both if proven

Am I the only one who was thinking of a way different kind of Predator coming into this thread?

I mean, highly xenophobic somewhat religious conservatives with a love for weapons and war (and hunting endangered species).

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Anthony Weiner says HI them we got Clinton on the lolita express.
    So not just whataboutism, but whataboutism to blame someone FOR PARTICIPATING WITH ONE OF THE REPUBLICANS SPECIFICALLY CALLED OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Am I the only one who was thinking of a way different kind of Predator coming into this thread?

I mean, highly xenophobic somewhat religious conservatives with a love for weapons and war (and hunting endangered species).
    We can only hope humanity becomes so progressed.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    We can only hope humanity becomes so progressed.
    Your only as valuable to society as the best trophy you own?

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to go after the Clintons, chase that windmill
    BUT, if there aint a conviction at the end of it, EVERY DAMN CENT WILL BE REPAID OUT OF THE GROUP STARTING THE INVESTIGATION
    no more of these bs 4 year "we just need shit to throw out to tank poll numbers" crap

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Your only as valuable to society as the best trophy you own?

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to go after the Clintons, chase that windmill
    BUT, if there aint a conviction at the end of it, EVERY DAMN CENT WILL BE REPAID OUT OF THE GROUP STARTING THE INVESTIGATION
    no more of these bs 4 year "we just need shit to throw out to tank poll numbers" crap
    They won't do that, because it would get Trump and Alan Dershowitz, since they are also on the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They won't do that, because it would get Trump and Alan Dershowitz, since they are also on the list.
    the number of lists that Trump is on for legal jeopardy at this point would require an acre of trees to print

and Alan Dershowitz is acting more and more like Guilliani

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post

The comparison isn't wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Aenigma84 View Post
    just shows you got a predator issue both sides of the fence
    its not because one side got caught on that ride that its ok for the other to do it, i'd say get them both if proven
    Amen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    You have completely ruined the earlier James Bond movies for me. But in an enlightening way. This is why that Archer show is such a great parody of James Bond.
    James Bond isn't a good example as either a role model or attacks against "This is why men suck!".

Most people don't accept their death. James Bond operates under the assumption that his next moment will be his last. This explains his general dismissal of women AND men. The rest is explained by the fact that he uses people. He's chosen to place his job over his life, and that means any connections without value are just liabilities to his task.

But in general, don't look at old media expecting modern political sensibilities. Cuz you know, Huck Finn and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    GOP are the problem- period.

the party of project, gas lighting and corruption

go from pizzagate to trump's labor secretary's sweet heart illegal deal for a pedo. or their rhetoric on voter fraud to south Carolina's election fraud by the gop.

republicans are whats wrong with this country.
    It's been that way for all of my adult life (I'm 31) One of the most frustrating things is seeing people finally have their "come to Jesus moment" because of Trump, While I've spent the time since before I could even vote pointing this shit out. We need a time machine, go back to 2000 and have our politicians read Chomsky's works and Klare's Resource Wars.

It almost seems like actual intellectuals were being kept out of the decision making process on purpose... w/e 20 years later still kicking rocks in the middle east, It really is almost like our foreign policy is just digging holes and filling them back up again just to keep our troops occupied and our lines in the sand enforced.
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2019-02-25 at 06:49 AM.

Trump was as well and there have been 36+ republicans accused of sexual assault on minors.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    I stand by my supposition that the GOP has a pederast problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralissimoGreymane View Post
    This is way beyond partisanship or politics. This should bother everyone. But what kind of person is friends with 5 or more pedophiles?
    Most of whom were involved in sex trafficking or blackmail schemes. There's Epstein, Casablancas, Arif, Nader, Cohn.

This is like a policy wish-list from the pedophile-PUA-Dark-Web.

I'm just retelling hard truths here, and connecting the dots.

In 2018, the President and one third of the men on the Supreme Court stand accused of the sexual harassment and/or assault. All are Republicans. If the GOP keeps control of the House, the next Speaker could be "Gym" Jordan, credibly accused of enabling pedophiles at Ohio State.

Is this the future 43% of the US sees as ok?
    Also; remember Higgins from yesterday's GOP meltdown?
    Clay Higgins aide arrested on pandering charges related to trafficking, prostitution bust!

I mean if your party dogma relies on seeing women/minorities/immigrants/lgbt as not deserving of protection. Why stop there? Enabling child predators seems like the logical escalation of this world view.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Someone is about to get Thwarted.
    Why exactly do you think Thwart is such a republican supporter in the first place?
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by ohtlmtlm View Post
    It's been that way for all of my adult life (I'm 31) One of the most frustrating things is seeing people finally have their "come to Jesus moment" because of Trump, While I've spent the time since before I could even vote pointing this shit out. We need a time machine, go back to 2000 and have our politicians read Chomsky's works and Klare's Resource Wars.

It almost seems like actual intellectuals were being kept out of the decision making process on purpose... w/e 20 years later still kicking rocks in the middle east, It really is almost like our foreign policy is just digging holes and filling them back up again just to keep our troops occupied and our lines in the sand enforced.
    I don't know, man. The #WalkAway movement, which I didn't even know about until a few days ago, has apparently been a thing.

I would imagine all the PC culture and a lot of what is happening on campuses probably pushes people right while Trump just... well... being Trump has cost the right a few as well.