Thread: Warrior Healing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    Coming from a long term DK player, It depends on how much self healing. If a DK wants to self heal now using death strike or whatever, you are limited obviously by runic power, its expensive as hell, and a single death strike dosent heal very much at all, so you are essentially trading a little bit of heal for the damage you might already be doing. They nerfed death strike healing like crazy over the years because it was so strong and now its really not that great.
    still is a heal, and you can even talent to get more, way more than what warriors generally have.

Maybe the Warr should be healing more yeah, but thematically its probably accurate, I think maybe they should just be a bit harder to kill, some sort of extra damage reduction CD to fit into the theme of them being tough fighters. The DH just heals too much imo thats the problem in that image.
    They should be hard to kill AND give more damage in compensation of their lack of self healing

DH are just retarded, can do more damage and heal like a motherfucker.

I think arms should have damage mitigation instead of healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    still is a heal, and you can even talent to get more, way more than what warriors generally have.

They should be hard to kill AND give more damage in compensation of their lack of self healing

DH are just retarded, can do more damage and heal like a motherfucker.
    Yeah well I always make this argument with my DH friends (im a dk main historically), I tell them, you do roughly the same damage overall as us, you have more cc, you have more movement, and you have more defensive ability, so what exactly are DK's saving graces. I think the same even about warrior to a large degree, much more balanced than a DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    Second wind would be cool if every single bastard, their their entire family and relatives didnt have lingering dots in their toolkit that disables it.

Bring back old second wind that heals %max health when being critted. Either that or up the mitigationoptions significantly.
    Second Wind never had any relation to being critically hit. What are you talking about.

Decided to re-start playing my warrior recently and it does feel like both our utility and healing are really sad. This especially feels on random BGs, where you have to get some luck to get a healer.

I think that all level 30 talents should be BASELINE.

I think they should start by making plate armor once again(even if just slightly) reduce incoming physical damage. Increase our parry chance, make spell-reflect baseline(and just replace the PvP talent with mass spell-reflect or something) and make disarm baseline aswel. I also wouldn't mind having enraged regeneration back.

Also why the hell is our health pool so low compared to others?
    Comfortably Numb

Quote Originally Posted by Deciticus View Post
    Second Wind never had any relation to being critically hit. What are you talking about.
    He's referring to blood craze.

I agree with the notion that Arms should be slower to kill instead of having self-healing, although I think that the MoP iteration of Second Wind was a ton of fun to play around (health-regen kicked in whenever you were below 35%hp). It was TOO stronk back then, but with a more balanced number-tuning the fact that you get harder to kill the lower your hp is fits well with the class fantasy (more focused/enraged/determined as you start losing a fight etc), and it can be a decent mechanic to play around, outplaying and CCing your enemy so that you can regen health back, then go back into the fight. Of course, we would need SOME way to actually disengage from another enemy first, or the mechanic will either just be a boring prolonging of the final X% of our health to go away, or it will be too strong and let us just tank damage and heal through it.