Thread: Warrior Healing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I think arms should have damage mitigation instead of healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    Second wind would be cool if every single bastard, their their entire family and relatives didnt have lingering dots in their toolkit that disables it.

Bring back old second wind that heals %max health when being critted. Either that or up the mitigationoptions significantly.
    Second Wind never had any relation to being critically hit. What are you talking about.

Decided to re-start playing my warrior recently and it does feel like both our utility and healing are really sad. This especially feels on random BGs, where you have to get some luck to get a healer.

I think that all level 30 talents should be BASELINE.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should start by making plate armor once again(even if just slightly) reduce incoming physical damage. Increase our parry chance, make spell-reflect baseline(and just replace the PvP talent with mass spell-reflect or something) and make disarm baseline aswel. I also wouldn't mind having enraged regeneration back.

Also why the hell is our health pool so low compared to others?
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Deciticus View Post
    Second Wind never had any relation to being critically hit. What are you talking about.
    He's referring to blood craze.

I agree with the notion that Arms should be slower to kill instead of having self-healing, although I think that the MoP iteration of Second Wind was a ton of fun to play around (health-regen kicked in whenever you were below 35%hp). It was TOO stronk back then, but with a more balanced number-tuning the fact that you get harder to kill the lower your hp is fits well with the class fantasy (more focused/enraged/determined as you start losing a fight etc), and it can be a decent mechanic to play around, outplaying and CCing your enemy so that you can regen health back, then go back into the fight. Of course, we would need SOME way to actually disengage from another enemy first, or the mechanic will either just be a boring prolonging of the final X% of our health to go away, or it will be too strong and let us just tank damage and heal through it.

I think if they modified second wind from having not taken damage in the last 6secs to having not taken DIRECT damage in the past 6 secs. Every class has dots that last for a pretty long time through essences, even if the class doesn't have many dots built in, this would also help alleviate some damage in dungeons and raids, as many mechanics are not consistent direct damage and rather large individual hits with follow-up dots. Also some form of battle trance would be neat for arms and I think it's pretty thematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Impending Victory should be baseline.

Yes. It absolutely should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    Try some duels as arms against other specs and you might understand.
    The game is not, and should never be, balanced around 1v1 duels.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    The game is not, and should never be, balanced around 1v1 duels.
    yet, even in x2 or x3 arms is the spec who more depends on healer, with other classes doing the same or more damage also being able to heal

don't seem fair

Give me back my MoP Second Wind.