Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Eh, the spec plays and operates just fine the way it is
    And yet still virtually nobody plays it. Or ever has.

and I highly doubt they're going to undo the lore and models they've made up for the spec thus far. The game hasn't had a new range class added since 2004 and its still doing fine. If anything the next class will have a ranged spec.

You guys think this simple shit through too much tbh.
    10 years of lore and tradition didn't stop them removing the spec in the first place. 2 expansions of a garbage spec nobody wanted and nobody plays probably won't stop changes either.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post

10 years of lore and tradition didn't stop them removing the spec in the first place. 2 expansions of a garbage spec nobody wanted and nobody plays probably won't stop changes either.
    Eh, more people playing it than Sub Rogue.
    By definition of people playing vs not, then looking at the difference in the amounts of people playing BM vs MM we have to consider MM a failure to, right?

all hunter specs are garbage now. they need to revert to atleast wod and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Eh, more people playing it than Sub Rogue.
    By definition of people playing vs not, then looking at the difference in the amounts of people playing BM vs MM we have to consider MM a failure to, right?
    Sub Rogue was just heavily nerfed and is well below the other 2 specs in both raids and dungeons. The same is not true for survival, just nobody wants to play it. Plenty of people were playing sub in 8.0 when it was broken as hell on AOE fights. Nobody played Survival even when it was head and shoulders above the 2 ranged specs.
    Last edited by ydraw; 2019-04-20 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post

Cool story, you have two ranged specs to use so stop whinging about it. I'll continue using my melee spec (and MM) until the game finally dies.

Here, I included a picture of my hunter in her MM spec to make you happy:

Last edited by Turbotef; 2019-04-21 at 12:41 AM.
    "The goblins tickled her to the next dimension. -4kids"

I play Survival since the start of BFA, its by far the most fun spec out of the three, I also prefer it over my Warrior. Its stronger in raids then in M+ also BM has a lot more utilities but... its just so much fun to play.