Race chage to Zandalar Troll

Yo peeps!!!

I was wondering if changing to Zandalary troll is worth it? I'm Mag'har right now and i mostly play DPS fury and Off tank in raids and in M+ i usually tank.
    So what is your opinion guys better stay as Mag'har or go Zandalary Troll and if you guys can some input on why.
    Tks in advance.

DPS wise no. Transmog wise, maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by o17ver View Post
    DPS wise no. Transmog wise, maybe ?
    Actually i was checking and Zandalari troll is top at dps with the loa paku, i checked the bloodmallet

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Actually i was checking and Zandalari troll is top at dps with the loa paku, i checked the bloodmallet
    By only 100. And it seems Fury and Prot have two different "best" loas, and there's the 4-5 day CD on changing your loa.
    So that's up to you if you think that's worth it to be honest if you want that extra little bump.

Are you in a world or realm first race guild? If not, no, the extra 100 dps won't change one single thing.

They do however look incredible good.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Mag’har look cooler as warriors imo, and I don’t think that the racials should matter that much. Zandalari don’t get to use their Regeneration properly unlike other classes like paladin and mage who can turn themself invulnerable while casting.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Mag’har look cooler as warriors imo, and I don’t think that the racials should matter that much. Zandalari don’t get to use their Regeneration properly unlike other classes like paladin and mage who can turn themself invulnerable while casting.
    True! But the Regenerating is quite good in raids even if you can cast it for 3 secs you get 50% of your life back. Also in arenas can be quite a lifesaver.
    The thing is now there ingame my 2 most beloved races, brown orcs and zandalari so i did actually happen to change to zandalari troll yesterday, the only turndown is they SCREAM ALOT!!!! And i mean alot really. HAHAAHA XD
    Also the heritage armour is amazing with the swords from the first boss in mythic or RF it will look amazing and for tank with the shield from primourdius and the sword from the first boss that i cant remember the name now it will be like a dream come true for me.

It is worth to change to zandalari troll. Lets say I have conch + paku racial proc at the same time + sliver trinket max stacks, crazy increase dps. I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    You'll have to excuse me, I play Arms I missed the part where you said Fury!

Zandalari is always worth picking. They feel amazing, they look amazing, and *sighs* ... I welcome their increasing presence. But if you wish you can test them on PTR before race changing.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

i love my zandalari, and Krag'wa is amazing for prot

Thanks guys for your inputs, i race changed already and trully like the race except for one thing witch is the damm screamming! LOL it just does not stop screamming LOL.
    On friday i made a pala zandalari for the heritage and got it yesterday at 105, lets hope today i can make it to 110 and unlock it already.

Well guys this is him now after i lvl up a char for the heritage.

Last edited by HeiAggra; 2019-04-03 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frikkster View Post
    i love my zandalari, and Krag'wa is amazing for prot
    There's zero reason to use Krag'wa as protection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    It is worth to change to zandalari troll. Lets say I have conch + paku racial proc at the same time + sliver trinket max stacks, crazy increase dps. I like it!
    Tell me when warriors start using conch and sliver