Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol, a trump apologist complaining about findings of a case being sealed.....
    Oh look, a leftist with double standards, what a shock.... I guess if you are black and gay the law no longer applies to you anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Nalera View Post
    And now people are blaming the Chicago Police. How fucked in the head was that judge and state attorney.
    I think the case was mishandled.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Oh look, a leftist with double standards, what a shock.... I guess if you are black and gay the law no longer applies to you anymore...
    Pointing out hypocrisy doesn't make you an apologist. It just makes you a person pointing out hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Pointing out hypocrisy doesn't make you an apologist. It just makes you a person pointing out hypocrisy.
    Depends. Never stopped people from using it when it comes to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Dunno, probably not worth the hassle. He rich. Wants to put it all behind him and get back to work. Upstanding young man.
    He's a two bit actor. Dude's not rich.
    Come on, you can troll better than that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post

That's not true. You dont have to drop a case because information was released. I've seen entire cases laid out in the newpaper after they got search warrants returns from the court house. It doesnt prevent prosecution though i'm curious what untrue details you're referring to.
    If it's impossible for him to get a fair trial in Chicago because of the leaked information, it will cost them a lot of time and effort to bring it to prosecution; and the check for one - the brothers' own attorney admitted that it was for fitness and that they had received similar checks in the past. There was no reason to release to the media that he had paid them with that check for an assault.

He apparently completed 18 hours of community service on March 25/26. Therefore, it’s pretty clear it was a deal.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...htmlstory.html
    Last edited by Xandrigity; 2019-03-26 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    No one said he was convicted. Just like OJ in the murder, Smollet was guilty but got away from it. Obviously his friends were able to pull the necessary strings to squash this. Whatever. He'll still deal with the PR fallout and most people know he's a lying scumbag now and i expect his career is going down the toilet. That's more than he would have gotten from the system anyway. But lets not pretend he was innocent or the cops messed up. They didn't. Or did you expect them to keep looking for the "real attackers" just like they needed to look for the "real killers" in the Nicole Brown Simpson murders?.
    Prove it. /10

Quote Originally Posted by Maglen View Post
    This was done by a state prosecutor who had previously recused herself due to conflict of interest..
    I think I read she had nothing to do with it.
    Michelle Obama on the other hand....

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I think I read she had nothing to do with it.
    Michelle Obama on the other hand....
    Know something no one else does?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Know something no one else does?
    Something definitely happened.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/14/former...site%20buttons

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Only if you assume that the FBI would have gone easier on him for some reason.

Prove it. /10
    Prove that he cut a deal? That’s been shown a number of times. Prove that he lied about what happened? Also been demonstrated a number of times. Why are you trying to hold this person up as a saint when they are so clearly undeserving of it?

huh...After being contacted by a Chicago attorney who served as former first lady Michelle Obama’s chief of staff, the top prosecutor in Cook County asked the city’s top cop to turn over the Jussie Smollett probe to the FBI, according to reports.

Got anything better than this...imagination that purports Michelle Obama's involvement?

Chicago shit at its finest.

i feel bad for any detective / prosecutor / police person that worked on this case, even if it was airing up tires on squad cars.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Prove that he cut a deal? That’s been shown a number of times. Prove that he lied about what happened? Also been demonstrated a number of times. Why are you trying to hold this person up as a saint when they are so clearly undeserving of it?
    Prove that he is guilty. Until he was convicted in a court of law he is innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Shows if you are rich you can get away with anything.
    Or a cop.
    Btw, noticed how the same guys outraged by this also attacks the justice system head on whenever a white cop executes a black teen in cold blood and walks away from the whole thing?
    Mother pus bucket!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kim Foxx recused herself. That is just blatant misinformation. We would know if she influenced the decision in any way, considering what a sieve for information that entire department is.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Commit class 4 felony. Get a grand jury indictment based on evidence put forward by the prosecution. Waste countless man hours and time of the Chicago police that could have been spent solving real crimes.

Somehow get a deal brokered behind closed doors that includes sealing the case because you're politically connected.

God bless America.

snip
    Kim Foxx recused herself. Seriously, if you are gonna contribute don't post shit that's easily debunked.