Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The charges against him were basically just at most misdemeanor nothing charges, never really expected anything to stick in Chicago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Hah, for what all those opinions are worth! If only humility was considered more of a value in this culture; instead we're mostly a bunch of fucking geniuses who have it all figured out.
    Well said, we look for someone to save when we created out own mess, we constantly look for validation from people that always get it wrong and we elect where it really counts to make stupid people famous and rich.

As I said you'll notice no super hero's for anyone to look to that's just a normal guy, pays their taxes, lives decently and doesn't try to hurt anybody. I think right now the super power I would settle for everyone having is being thoughtful
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    The whole affair has been a mess since the beginning. Jussie initially said it was two white guys who attacked him and it turned out to be two black guys. THen he gets indicted for 16 different things and now the charges are dropped? Is there not enough evidence that he orchestrated the whole thing? How is he not at least being charged for the false police report? He didn’t get his bail back so I guess that’s the fine he’s being given, correct me on that if I’ve read incorrectly.
    Could you source where he said it was two white guys I remember the reports saying he couldn’t tell race due to gloves and ski masks.

Oh man what a day for him. He gets to keep all that sweet victim clout. That will carry him so far with other liberals.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is prime real estate for the "professional" shit-stirrers and trolls ... sad !

If he had to forfeit his bail money, that's an admission of guilt.

Anyone with a bit of fame or political power is immune to the laws that would see the common person locked up for life.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    So manafort and this guy get light sentences for crimes we'd all be fucked for. We live in a meritocracy doe yall.

They took all of Manafort's shit, a $4 million dollar house, all kinds of property and bank accounts. Like almost $50 million worth. That's hardly a light sentence.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

This is so fucking stupid... Crooked POS judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Stands in the Fire View Post
    They took all of Manafort's shit, a $4 million dollar house, all kinds of property and bank accounts. Like almost $50 million worth. That's hardly a light sentence.
    8 years is fucking light conspiring against the government. He was recommended like 19-24 years but got less which is bullshit for a crime that is worse than jussie smollets.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Well to be fair I’m sure there are plenty of maga boys involved now
    Very expected. The best way to respond to fake hate is more fake hate.

Corruption alive and well in the first world.

think about that next time you whine about the middle east or parts of Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    The charges against him were basically just at most misdemeanor nothing charges, never really expected anything to stick in Chicago.
    To clarify he was charged with felonies which are more serious than misdemeanors.

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    this thread is prime real estate for the "professional" shit-stirrers and trolls ... sad !
    well we're talking about a real life troll and shit stirrer, why should posters act better?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Corruption alive and well in the first world.

think about that next time you whine about the middle east or parts of Asia.
    It isn't corruption it is justice.

I would liked to have seen him face charges, but you can't have the police commission and politicians literally go on TV and call a person guilty and then be like "okay go find an impartial jury of people in this area we just did a media blitz calling the guy guilty"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    well we're talking about a real life troll and shit stirrer, why should posters act better?
    valid point

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    OJ Simpson was sentenced and convicted and served time in prison.
    Im talking about the murder case. Please dont play dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    Im talking about the murder case. Please dont play dumb.
    He won the case... that's not the same what do you want people to do?Lock people up even if they win their case?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Could you source where he said it was two white guys I remember the reports saying he couldn’t tell race due to gloves and ski masks.
    I don't know if he ever specifically said white, but in that TV interview he did he said something to the effect of if I had said the attackers was Muslim, or Hispanic, or he was black people would have supported me more. Which is a strange thing to say unless you are trying to imply it was a white person that did it.

I'm going to go start looking to see what our government is up to that would warrant such a huge distraction. Venezuela? Mueller report? Something else? There's definitely a diversion of attention going on here. This shit came out of NOWHERE.