Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Wow the mayor of Chicago and the head of police just excoriated Jussie Smollett and Kim Foxx in that interview.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/chic...ng-of-justice/
    Good for these guys, justice was circumvented here via dubious methods that I'm figuring we will have a lot more information on soon enough. There was a mountain of evidence against the guy, he doubled, tripled, and quadrupled down here. Really sends a negative message by dropping the charges.

Not surprised. The US police force is incredibly racist, and they have shown time and time again they will go out of the way to falsify charges and evidence against people of color.

Glad justice was served today, even though it doesn't excuse all the other miscarriages.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Holy shit, all it takes is a google search and dozens if not hundreds of results will come up about this... That's what he told the police. Are you being willfully ignorant or what?

BBC.

List literally could go on forever.
    Your first link doesn’t seem to be an actual news report and the bbc link doesn’t say he said it was white men. It does go over him pointing out black/Muslim reports being believed but again that’s not him saying they were white.

As for a google search other then abunch of reports saying it was white men only to site eailer reports excluding any mention of white men I found this saying Smollett said they were covered in black and he didn’t get any real details.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalne...w-details/amp/
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-03-27 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Not surprised. The US police force is incredibly racist, and they have shown time and time again they will go out of the way to falsify charges and evidence against people of color.

Glad justice was served today, even though it doesn't excuse all the other miscarriages.
    Right? It's a sad day when you can't fabricate a hate crime without being called out on it by the police!

No biggie. His skyrocketing career is done. He may still get bit parts but he's basically thrown 10s of millions down the drain. Heck, had he done jail time he might actually have been able to parlay that into a new career. Now people will just see him as someone who used money and influence to get off easy. Here's hoping he can code.
    Last edited by EliWallach; 2019-03-27 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I’m quite surprised no one has linked any thing from empire yet but Mabye I’m the only one on here who has watched it, either way empire has a lot of really fitting songs about this whole Smollett thing most by Smollett him self.

i watched it. he's my favorite character
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    10,000 is fucking nothing considering how much money he's made from his show. He can live the rest of his life without having to work. This whole thing is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Kim Foxx recused herself. Seriously, if you are gonna contribute don't post shit that's easily debunked.
    On Feb. 1, Foxx told the “Empire” star’s family member that she had spoken with Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson and that he “made the ask” for the feds to take the case off his hands, the messages show.

“Trying to figure out logistics. I’ll keep you posted,” Foxx added.

“Omg this would be a huge victory,” the relative responded.

In reply, Foxx said, “I make no guarantees, but I’m trying.”

“I understand. I appreciate the effort,” the relative wrote back.

She also oversaw it as her underling was in charge.

Eat the rich

I guess it pays to be a gay black celebrity in 2019. Who knew?

Why is this being sealed?

The sad reality. You guys really need a civil war over there.
    Purge the corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    So apparently all charges on Jussie were droped somehow
    https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/jus...ges/index.html
    This story just keeps getting better and better.
    Thou there no mention any actual attack took place
    It's good to be rich, OJ proved that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    10,000 is fucking nothing considering how much money he's made from his show. He can live the rest of his life without having to work. This whole thing is a joke.
    Ya, its really sad and the mayor is pissed. 10,000 is not the amount they spent on the investigation. A larger sum would at least been appropriate. It's so obvious the prosecution office had bias in it along with family member texts.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's good to be rich, OJ proved that.
    Wouldn't even say this issue is related to Smollett being rich, but rather a deep level of corruption in Cook county likely mixed in with high level politicians outside of said county too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    According to the DA prosecuting the case, they all think he’s guilty. The city, however, does this with non violent offenders that don’t have a criminal history. According to him, there were 5700 such cases recently. They feel it’s a better use of the court’s time to go after the violent ones. That’s why he had to agree to community service which they conceded as “time served” essentially and he had to agree to forfeit the bond money. That was him admitting guilt without doing so in so many words.
    While that makes sense, it would be nice if him actually admitting guilt was one of the terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    He has a net worth of 500,000 and based on his stupidity it won't last long.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

So I'm confused what the narrative is here now that we're meant to believe. It was a FAKE fake hate crime?

So his Nigerian friends attacked him in MAGA hats covering their faces, so he would make a police report as a hate crime.. but it was all a setup by them so that once he claimed it was a hate crime, they'd make it look like he reported a fake hate crime?

Those Nigerian guys were crafty to come up with this scheme

Well, I guess everyone knows who Smollett is now so his plan worked out for him pretty nicely anyway.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    The sad reality. You guys really need a civil war over there.
    Purge the corruption.

This X100

America has gone from the shining beacon of the west.. to the enemy.

If you aren’t making every effort to leave, then you are part of the problem. No amount of Antia protests or chanting of clever slogans will change this fact.

No sane person is going to back him now so even if there is nothing more that happens he managed to ruin his life anyway. Not that I pity him, he is still rich and if he is not stupid (I know a big big big if) he can live good for the rest of his life.