Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This week:

- People being genuinely upset and annoyed that the President of the United States didn't collude with foreign forces.
    - People being genuinely happy someone got away with faking a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Parallel systems of justice.

Rich actor:

Average person:
    JAIL

Do keep in mind, I am that lonely guy that kept saying Jussie should be considered innocent until proven guilty. However, I think this is unacceptable insanity, coupled with the prosecutor saying they didn't exonerate him. Wonder what exactly is going on here.
    I'm fully with you on the innocent until proven guilty, but this needed to go to trial and the facts put forth for everyone to see. Closed door sweetheart deals and the sealing of records in cases like this is an injustice to the innocent, the guilty, and victims.

Video sums it up nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    The sad reality. You guys really need a civil war over there.
    Purge the corruption.
    liberals would lose so fast in a war. because they're afraid of guns.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    You be surprised at how effective and capable the left can be. Look back to when they were not in control of the our social morality. They were very very militant..almost akin current right wing militia groups.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    The sad reality. You guys really need a civil war over there.
    Purge the corruption.
    Jokes aside, the cynic in me has been wondering for a while now if wars are actually a necessary part of maintaining our culture - If ultimately male numbers will always need to be culled and kept in place to avoid civil unrest leading to a breakdown of society.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6018498796001/

Judging from the reactions by the people, with all 16 charges being dropped, it's just another example of how rich celebs can do as they please and get a slap on the wrist. I wonder if Collin Kaepernick will take a knee to protest Jussie Smollett.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Could we say the same thing about the current POTUS? Or any rich person in any city? It's not exactly a secret rich and powerful people tend to do less jail time for the same crimes.
    Case in point: The Affluenza Teen.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    No, privilege only applies to white males /s
    You keep acting like there's only one type of privilege. And guess which race and which gender most of the wealth in America resides with?

The other one that comes to mind is Balloon Boy. White guy not only did jail time and community service, but paid $36k in fines. Guess he should have been on Empire

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...ed-in-colorado
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    You keep acting like there's only one type of privilege. And guess which race and which gender most of the wealth in America resides with?
    That's the thing though. If anything this just shows how it's really just "rich privilege" rather than "white privilege"

Now Smollett has gone back to saying he's innocent, even though he gave the city his $10 thousand dollar bond.

A lot of people are really mad, and it's become a political incident in Chicago that may see some politicians like the prosecutor not get reelected.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I'm shocked and appalled that they treated this rich black guy the same way as they would a rich white guy.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Oh the irony is strong here. Sorry, we don't live in your head fantasy. It wasn't period.

But it can be what you want in your head sweetheart. If reality is too harsh for you, make your own I don't give a fuck.
    Oh look. The actual state attorneys office clarified it and said it was a deal.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...507673291.html

To quote a portion "We stand behind the Chicago Police Department's investigation and our decision to approve charges in this case. We did not exonerate Mr. Smollett. The charges were dropped in return for Mr. Smollett's agreement to do community service and forfeit his $10,000 bond to the City of Chicago."

Try to open your mind, sweetheart, instead of simply being a sheep and blindly go where being led.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    The south will not rise again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Prove it. /10
    Copied from my other response.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...507673291.html

To quote a portion "We stand behind the Chicago Police Department's investigation and our decision to approve charges in this case. We did not exonerate Mr. Smollett. The charges were dropped in return for Mr. Smollett's agreement to do community service and forfeit his $10,000 bond to the City of Chicago."

That being said, i cant wait for the next time you complain when some dirtbag gets justifiably killed by the police. "You think its murder? Prove it. He/She wasnt convicted "

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Why cant both exist?
    Because they don't. Not really. If you're a white guy and don't have any money nobody gives a fuck - you're basically expendable.

Hilarious that the entire right chose this as the hill to die on to prove that reverse racism is an actual thing and they are destroyed yet again. Is it really any surprise to anyone that the racist Chicago police tried to sully the name of a marginalized POC over a racist attack by MAGA clad racists? Of course CPD is gonna protect their own even if it means breaking the law and lying to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rich Liberal privilege at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Sorta funny. If a white man had staged an attack on racial grounds and been deemed innocent by a judge all the black people for miles would riot and burn down the city.

So is this the white mans time, to burn down a city?
    Have that the norm for the next 90ish years and then you can burn down whatever the fuck you feel.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360