Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Angry PvP Tabard only in 3v3???

    I was close to 2.4 rating in RBGs when a friend asked me to join their alt team. I refused telling him that i want to get the tabard at 2.4, then i could crash my rating. He told me that there is no tabard in rbgs... after asking around, it was confirmed.

    WTF BLIZZARD?

    I understand full elite gear at 1.8, that increases participation. Hard to understand cloak and enchant at 2.1. But it feels like i got screwed with no tabard in rbgs, basicly what's the point to even get 2.4? The system in Legion was way more logical with elite set at 2k, tabard at 2.2 and enchant at 2.4. Basicly it would incentivise people that collect pvp vanity items to push 2k/2.2k every season and 2.4 once per expansion, thus forming a great community with a common goal. This system is shit as it is atm.

  2. #2
    RBGs aren't hard, therefore no tabard is rewarded. If you think RBGs are hard (when you have a semi-decent group), then again, you don't deserve a tabard.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mgwatson View Post
    RBGs aren't hard, therefore no tabard is rewarded. If you think RBGs are hard (when you have a semi-decent group), then again, you don't deserve a tabard.
    Of course they aren't hard. But that's not the point. The point is that until now the tabard was rewarded in 3v3/RBGs and 5v5 (before it was removed). Why remove it from RBGs and not make an official post about it is beyond me. I would rather play with friends/alt runs than care about rating.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    the joke is that you can get previously arena-only titles from doing rbgs ... there are enough rewards you get conquest cap muc faster, tons of honor, all the old pvp titles, FoS and rbg only titles at end of season, elite gear, - you even get the enchant.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    the joke is that you can get previously arena-only titles from doing rbgs ... there are enough rewards you get conquest cap muc faster, tons of honor, all the old pvp titles, FoS and rbg only titles at end of season, elite gear, - you even get the enchant.
    Wait what? I thought it was all ready stupid enough that 2s gave titles but RBGs too?? Jez.

  7. #7
    Im fine with Tabard being Gladiator-only. With Gladiator Title lasting much less than it did (because you get it mid-season, then you lose it when it ends instead of having it for a full season) you really could use something else to display your "last-season gladiatorness" other than the mount
    Last edited by Nuba; 2018-10-25 at 07:18 AM. Reason: spelling

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mgwatson View Post
    RBGs aren't hard, therefore no tabard is rewarded. If you think RBGs are hard (when you have a semi-decent group), then again, you don't deserve a tabard.
    Its actually much harder than any arena bracket where you can even play in a LAN party inside your home. Obviously you don't talk out of experience but with personal bias to just belittle the effort it takes to make a consistent 10 man group that consistently works to get 2.4K.

    Ofc in this forum we get a lot of people like you so it comes as no surprise that someone would just drop by to throw some mud.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Im fine with Tabard being Gladiator-only. With Gladiator Title lasting much less than it did (because you get it mid-season, then you lose it when it ends instead of having it for a full season) you really could use something else to display your "last-season gladiatorness" other than the mount
    Im ok with tabards being gladiator only as all the good pvp titles are RBG only.

  9. #9
    Stood in the Fire mostvp71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Azuremyst Isle, Kalimdor
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Its actually much harder than any arena bracket where you can even play in a LAN party inside your home. Obviously you don't talk out of experience but with personal bias to just belittle the effort it takes to make a consistent 10 man group that consistently works to get 2.4K.

    Ofc in this forum we get a lot of people like you so it comes as no surprise that someone would just drop by to throw some mud.
    Lmao no theyre not not even close

  10. #10
    Stood in the Fire Resentless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    edgeville
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Lmao no theyre not not even close
    spoken like a true 1.9 player.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    the joke is that you can get previously arena-only titles from doing rbgs ... there are enough rewards you get conquest cap muc faster, tons of honor, all the old pvp titles, FoS and rbg only titles at end of season, elite gear, - you even get the enchant.
    So its a joke that effort is rewarded as opposed to playing cookie cutter unimaginative specs of the month with the added safety of playing with your RL friends sitted in the same room in many cases.

    Oh wait its one of this exclusivity entitlement arguments again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Lmao no theyre not not even close
    I agree with you making a successful RBG is a lot harder. For arena you can just play bugged specs of the month and GG.

  12. #12
    Stood in the Fire mostvp71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Azuremyst Isle, Kalimdor
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    spoken like a true 1.9 player.
    Try Glad+GM ;P

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    So its a joke that effort is rewarded as opposed to playing cookie cutter unimaginative specs of the month with the added safety of playing with your RL friends sitted in the same room in many cases.

    Oh wait its one of this exclusivity entitlement arguments again.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I agree with you making a successful RBG is a lot harder. For arena you can just play bugged specs of the month and GG.
    No RBGs are a joke, a lot easier to get rating in RBGs then arena.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    No RBGs are a joke, a lot easier to get rating in RBGs then arena.
    Well if you say so, it sure is so right? Im sorry but I will not enter an argument with someone trying to push post count.

  14. #14
    Stood in the Fire mostvp71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Azuremyst Isle, Kalimdor
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Well if you say so, it sure is so right? Im sorry but I will not enter an argument with someone trying to push post count.
    Why would I care about post count? I’m just correcting your previous statements.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Why would I care about post count? I’m just correcting your previous statements.
    So just because you said:

    Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    "No RBGs are a joke"
    I stand corrected. You are a prime example of useless posting in this forum. Putting you on ignore you re not worthy of my attention.

  16. #16
    Stood in the Fire mostvp71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Azuremyst Isle, Kalimdor
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    So just because you said:



    I stand corrected. You are a prime example of useless posting in this forum. Putting you on ignore you re not worthy of my attention.
    Truth hurts, cya.

    As far as no tabard in RBGs, it’s that way because Gladiator is now tied to the tabard. I’d prefer if they bumped glad to 50 wins over 2.6, and left tabard at 2.4 for RBGS/2s/3s/5s(apparently they’re coming back)

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Im ok with tabards being gladiator only as all the good pvp titles are RBG only.
    I cant disagree with that, theyre much cooler, and don't fade every 1-2 months

  18. #18
    High Overlord Drench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Water Shrine
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Its actually much harder than any arena bracket where you can even play in a LAN party inside your home. Obviously you don't talk out of experience but with personal bias to just belittle the effort it takes to make a consistent 10 man group that consistently works to get 2.4K.

    Ofc in this forum we get a lot of people like you so it comes as no surprise that someone would just drop by to throw some mud.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Im ok with tabards being gladiator only as all the good pvp titles are RBG only.
    Not even close bro. 2.4 in rbgs is about 1900 in 3s. Maaaybe 2k.

  19. #19
    2.4 reward is higher ilvl drops opening up, I assume. Is 2.4 also glad title guaranteed or is that still %based at the end of season?
    Working on my next ban.

  20. #20
    Stood in the Fire mostvp71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Azuremyst Isle, Kalimdor
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    2.4 reward is higher ilvl drops opening up, I assume. Is 2.4 also glad title guaranteed or is that still %based at the end of season?
    50 wins in 3v3 over 2400 is Gladiator now, it should be bumped to at least 2.5 though 2.4 is a joke.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •