Thread: Nerf feral !!!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nerf feral !!!

Feral is just a disgusting class. Never saw something like this in all my years of wow.

1. They can do up to 30K Bites. AND YOU CANT KICK BITE. I main warlock and my dmg can be stopped easy as hell

2. Their dot tick with 5k WTF you can do this on 3 targets = 15k DOT DMG WTF

3. They can off heal. I saw today a feral do a 30k Heal CRIT. Like wow, no cast time , nothing.

4. Lets talk about their deff CDS. 50% less dmg for 5 secounds. If i use infernal , they can just use that and i cant get over 40k Chaosbolts. How can i even kill someone with that?

5. they have clone. When i use Fear its easy to remove, but feral can just spam clone whole game, GG

How about not blasting your burst into his defensive cooldowns? Setting up your kills in stuns so he can't use defensives?

Pvp isnt just about spamming spells, you need to be abl to plan ahead, saving defensives and fearing for berserk and TF, Setting up your kills in your infernal/shadowfury stun window, taking advantage of your circles and gate. PVP takes practice especially against classes that have an advantage over you.

You cant expect to be a God against everything in 1V1

Oh yay..it's another. "Please nerf (insert spec here)" thread. Every time someone gets beat by a spec, they say it needs nerfed. I get beat by locks often but I don't whine for them to get nerfed.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    What about your gate, port, healthstone, drain life? You can do things druid can't, it's not fair. Why can't every class have same abilites? Just kidding.

I thing, you never played against any other class, because every melee class can do almost same things. Try to fight blood DK, 3 grips, brutal selfhealing, few defensives.. I can kill 3 enemies solo as blood DK.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Feral is just a disgusting class. Never saw something like this in all my years of wow.

1. They can do up to 30K Bites. AND YOU CANT KICK BITE. I main warlock and my dmg can be stopped easy as hell

2. Their dot tick with 5k WTF you can do this on 3 targets = 15k DOT DMG WTF

3. They can off heal. I saw today a feral do a 30k Heal CRIT. Like wow, no cast time , nothing.

4. Lets talk about their deff CDS. 50% less dmg for 5 secounds. If i use infernal , they can just use that and i cant get over 40k Chaosbolts. How can i even kill someone with that?

5. they have clone. When i use Fear its easy to remove, but feral can just spam clone whole game, GG
    Destro Warlock crying to nerf feral during BFA s2 - now i have seen everything

I think I suck at sarcasm. Or do people here think 5k dot ticks and 30k Crits are viable

I think I suck at sarcasm. Or do people here think 5k dot ticks and 30k Crits are viable
    pls get better, never heard a feral dominating a lock, EVER and i play since TBC Arena.

But lets look at BfA PvP duels under arena rules.

is this a bait thread?

i think so

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    pls get better, never heard a feral dominating a lock, EVER and i play since TBC Arena.

But lets look at BfA PvP duels under arena rules.

Well nobody cares about Duells. 3v3 matters and feral is shit since bfa in 3v3

You would be surprised how many players are more interested in duels than 3vs3, but thats worth another topic.

Fact is, you only mentioned a lock vs feral. No setups.

So what is exactly your point?

Your mates suck?

You suck?

3vs3 Excuses, because someone beat you in 1vs1?

Be honest...

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed.

But, nobody cares about Ferals either way.

run from incarn, end thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Destro crying about 30k bites when they can CB for 100k.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

This thread has got to be a joke.

A destro lock complaining how op a class is? GTFO.

Has to be a joke because feral is a paper doll. Easily smashed. Most play resto afin, so bear form is a joke, and only 2 6 second defensives which need to be used preemptively, especially before stuns, otherwise DEAD. Also, outside of bite, feral damage is pretty poor. The bleeds are nothing compared to what they were in legion. Feral was stripped of a lot of what made them strong when they lost their artifact. The last thing feral needs is a nerf bud.

I think you're right, I don't know how any DECENT warlock loses to a feral 1v1.. I mean really..

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Destro crying about 30k bites when they can CB for 100k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That sounds low, I am sure I've died to a 160k chaos bolt yesterday.
    How is that possible? With the infernal up + infernal trait i guess? that´s every 3 min.

I was reading OPs post out in my head with a sarcastic voice for sure. No way it can be serious

10+ Year Old Account
    Relatively, almost no one cares about 3v3. The massively overwhelming majority of PvP takes place in BGs and the open world. So,, 3v3 really doesn't matter, and shouldn't be balanced around at all... PvP should be balanced around where the majority of it takes place, and that is most definitely not in the arena.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Relatively, almost no one cares about 3v3. The massively overwhelming majority of PvP takes place in BGs and the open world. So,, 3v3 really doesn't matter, and shouldn't be balanced around at all... PvP should be balanced around where the majority of it takes place, and that is most definitely not in the arena.
    The only competitive / lucrative pvp in wow is 3v3 arena, whether it's the most populated activity or not.

That means you have to balance around it.