Thread: Nerf feral !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    The only competitive / lucrative pvp in wow is 3v3 arena
    And it's that way because blizzard decided it's what they would focus on for competitive. If they were holding PvP tournaments for rated battlegrounds instead, that's where the competitive scene would be.

Just because they are doing something doesn't mean they should 1. have started doing it in the first place, and 2. keep doing it.

If the most popular format in the game is 10v10 then the game should be balanced around 10v10, and the competitive scene should be placed there as well.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    And it's that way because blizzard decided it's what they would focus on for competitive. If they were holding PvP tournaments for rated battlegrounds instead, that's where the competitive scene would be.

Just because they are doing something doesn't mean they should 1. have started doing it in the first place, and 2. keep doing it.

If the most popular format in the game is 10v10 then the game should be balanced around 10v10, and the competitive scene should be placed there as well.
    Found someone who never played rated battlegrounds 2,4. it’s a mess. It’s a boring stall game where you try to win by cheese or by being faster. It has nothing to do with skill most of the time aslong as everyone knows their class and follows orders.

If it would be 6v6 battle grounds , than maybe

I applaud you for your troll levels of sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Feral is just a disgusting class. Never saw something like this in all my years of wow.

1. They can do up to 30K Bites. AND YOU CANT KICK BITE. I main warlock and my dmg can be stopped easy as hell

2. Their dot tick with 5k WTF you can do this on 3 targets = 15k DOT DMG WTF

3. They can off heal. I saw today a feral do a 30k Heal CRIT. Like wow, no cast time , nothing.

4. Lets talk about their deff CDS. 50% less dmg for 5 secounds. If i use infernal , they can just use that and i cant get over 40k Chaosbolts. How can i even kill someone with that?

5. they have clone. When i use Fear its easy to remove, but feral can just spam clone whole game, GG
    you can clearly see the neckbeards dont know what sarcasm is, or how weak feral truly is.

10+ Year Old Account
    All Druid specs are bullshit, not just Feral.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You know, they had hinted on 6v6 battlegrounds for rated but it never came to be, I wonder why. It would have been quite more interesting (though I do wonder how well it would work for places like AB)
    I do agree.
    At first I admit I was skeptic ( I happened to learn about 6v6 here on mmochampion ), but then I really enjoyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You know, they had hinted on 6v6 battlegrounds for rated but it never came to be, I wonder why. It would have been quite more interesting (though I do wonder how well it would work for places like AB)
    You know , they didn’t hint at it. They said they will test it on beta. THEY NEVER DID. I was rbg leader since cata but couldn’t take it anymore. Promised my group I come back when 6v6 releases. We got hyped and than our hearts broken. Now I get asked everyday why I don’t just build a 10 man again.......

Who the fuck would want 6v6 in BFA.

You better cap the healers to 1 per team or start with 50% dampening because nobody is ever dying

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I suck at sarcasm. Or do people here think 5k dot ticks and 30k Crits are viable
    Yea, as a Feral, I totally saw the sarcasm.

Though, for me personally, it's like 2k dot ticks, 60k Bite crits, and 30k Shred crits during my burst window, only need 5 seconds to kill anybody as long as everything crits!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Yea, as a Feral, I totally saw the sarcasm.

Though, for me personally, it's like 2k dot ticks, 60k Bite crits, and 30k Shred crits during my burst window, only need 5 seconds to kill anybody as long as everything crits!
    Found the mythic raider.
    But we pvp Plebs can’t get gear could enough to reach such numbers. 30k shred ? Sounds unbelievable highest i saw was 12k with all traits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found the mythic raider.
    But we pvp Plebs can’t get gear could enough to reach such numbers. 30k shred ? Sounds unbelievable highest i saw was 12k with all traits.
    Nah, it's because I'm build specifically for Burst - 3x of the Wild Fleshrending, 3x of the Survival Instincts gives mastery, along with Incarnation. Rake is almost NOT worth the energy to cast over Shred with my build, and Rip is only there because FB refreshes it anyway - It ticks for less then 2k outside of the Survival Instincts proc.

But the direct damage? Man, it's huge burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Nah, it's because I'm build specifically for Burst - 3x of the Wild Fleshrending, 3x of the Survival Instincts gives mastery, along with Incarnation. Rake is almost NOT worth the energy to cast over Shred with my build, and Rip is only there because FB refreshes it anyway - It ticks for less then 2k outside of the Survival Instincts proc.

But the direct damage? Man, it's huge burst.
    Sounds like fun. I don’t have the CoS weapon yet , but maybe I will survive long enough to try the burst. Let’s drop back down to 2,2

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like fun. I don’t have the CoS weapon yet , but maybe I will survive long enough to try the burst. Let’s drop back down to 2,2
    I don't have the CoS weapon either - 385 weapon from emissary quests actually. Getting the CoS weapon would be huge for PvP.

As I see, we are in a burst meta atm. You either have to have burst, or you have to have the ability to survive the burst. Feral doesn't really have either with the top damage PvE build where all you do is DoT everything.

Wild Fleshrending increases the damage dealt by Shred by a very significant amount - Over double. While Thrash is up, a normal Shred hit does 10k. Shreding with Thrash down is only 4.5k. Incarnation both increases the damage of Shred by 30% AND increases it's critical strike chance greatly, great burst.

For defense, pretty much every other melee has better defensive CDs then we do. Rogues have Evasion (100% reduced melee damage, 10 second duration, same CD as SI) AND Cloak (100% reduced magic damage, 5 second duration, 3 minute CD). DHs have Blur on a 1 minute CD, plus everything else they have. Hunters have deterrence, DKs have both AMS and IBF, ect, ect.

Ferals ONLY have SI, and unlike in Legion where it lasted for 10 seconds, it only lasts for 5 seconds now - The only real benefit is it's 2 charges. 3x on Masterful Instincts not only turns SI into a powerful burst damage CD (It basically brings my bonus damage to mastery from 42% to 107%, thus the huge Bite hits), the armor it grants turns it into a powerful defensive CD. Against pretty much every melee and hunter, it's immensely noticeable, and essentially equivalent to 50% damage reduction on all melee hits for 30 entire seconds. It's to the point that my passive healing keeps me up during SI against melee.

Also works very well in Mythic+ - Not only do I have great AoE damage output, but great boss damage as well. Not quite so good in raids though.
    Last edited by Raugnaut; 2019-06-08 at 02:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    run from incarn, end thread
    Yea, run from a feral for 20 seconds as a lock, forehead.

I'm pretty sure you can beat feral as a lock basically just by pressing your wall and bursting through his survival instincts though :/

Destruction Warlocks can beat any class. When a feral uses Incarn, you drop infernal > chaosbolts > Mortal Coil > Chaos Bolt > Shadow fury > fear > Chaos Bolt G.G. you've won.