Regeneratin' no longer benefits from other effects that increase healing.

they started the nerfing they will keep it up they scammed people at start to buy the boost
    i wodve bought the race change but i knew they will do something like this

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaruu View Post
    they started the nerfing they will keep it up they scammed people at start to buy the boost
    If you race changed to take advantage of a clearly OP racial, you're an idiot and you deserved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    If you race changed to take advantage of a clearly OP racial, you're an idiot and you deserved it.
    OP literally said he didn't race change lmao, read.

In any case I'm not even surprised it got nerfed, probably more to come too.

Doesn't it heal you to full? What does it matter if it doesn't add increased healing effects?

15+ Year Old Account
    TBH I'd rather it be a smaller heal, and not be interrupted by damage.

3 second channel, heals 50% of your HP. Not interrupted by damage, but suffers from spellcast knockback. Same Cooldown.

Same thing they did before with the Lightforged racial - it's now a flat number, not affected by any damage bonuses and nerfed even further in PvP. Gotta deal with it.

If you pay for something clearly broken, you deserve to be "scammed", because anyone thinking clearly KNOWS shit's gonna get nerfed sooner or later.

Yeah I don't see a downside with this? I mean okay sure it takes you 6 seconds instead of what? 5? 4? 3 at most? Not really a huge deal xD I mean okay in PvP and Arenas it makes all the difference in the world but still, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Doesn't it heal you to full? What does it matter if it doesn't add increased healing effects?
    means that you can heal to full MUCH faster

We all knew it was gonna get nerfed after a while, they first had to sell those race changes and boosts. Wait for it to be 50% HP in 5 sec in a patch or 2

unintended bug gets removed "fuck blizzard"
    seriously, fixing unintended bugs is a bad thing now too!?

15+ Year Old Account
    I've never even used it because 2 stacks of 420 cauterizing blink is broken

Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    We all knew it was gonna get nerfed after a while, they first had to sell those race changes and boosts. Wait for it to be 50% HP in 5 sec in a patch or 2
    As has been said multiple times in this thread, anyone who bought a race change specifically for an overtuned racial made a mistake. Blizzard has been pretty decent at balancing them quickly recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Racechanging to get any sort of min-maxing advantage is stupid anyway.
    I've been a dwarf since Classic and I'll never change. Change my racials to give -5% versatility, Extra Frost Damage Taken, Less Treasure from Treasure Chests in-world and a constant inebriation effect unremovable by Blackrock Coffee, fuggit, I dont care. Dwarf4Life.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really scam but balancing.. Else we can claim scam on all race nerfs when people race change to get the upper hand.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone that paid just for one Racial was an idiot anyway. They were hardly scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not really scam but balancing.. Else we can claim scam on all race nerfs when people race change to get the upper hand.
    Not even balancing. %Maxhealth heals aren't supposed to scale with healing boosts. Regeneratin' doing so is a clear bug.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    a constant inebriation effect unremovable by Blackrock Coffee.
    That made giggle Spoken like a true Dwarf /clap

OT: it was painfully obvious that Regeneratin' had an appointment with the nerfbat. If someone thought otherwise... Well, I wish I could be so naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

It's still brokenly overpowered. Even one tick off it is more than powerful for a passive. It's absurd, I can't believe they let it out of testing as powerful as it is.

suffers from spellcast knockback. Same Cooldown.