Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I still didnt get how 8.2 HoA suppose to work. Will all rings be unlocked no matter how high the level of HoA is or will we be free to choose whatever trait we want from any piece of Azerite Armor (that would be cool), or what?
    IMHO will be stunned if Azerite has a whole isnt just pushed aside and the necks basically become as important as legion weapons.
    they can add 10 new rings its just not a patch on the system it replaced. Just a massive shame it took them so long and didnt accept this
    when Beta feedback said it wasnt very good :/

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    anyone close to 48/49 at this point is a mythic raider. So yeah 2000 is a impressive number.

Since most of the casual player are around 42/44

- - - Updated - - -

u kidding right?????

my horde alt, that only do emisary and a ramdo quest from Warfront progression is alread at 38, u almost get 1 level for quest till near 40ish
    That's a complete lie. I'm 36 and I do not get 'almost a whole level' for one quest. Maybe at 26.

If you're 26 or 36, don't even worry about ap. It'll just happen naturally just by playing. Not worth any effort to get the last two traits on gear. You'll replace it first week with better gear once S3 is out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Thats only 48, hardly impossible, even mostly casual playing has gotten me to 44 already (and yes, I know how the cost increase exponentially)

According to wowprogress, over 2000 people already have 48, and from now until 8.2, thats a lot of time to catch up on your Azerite.
    Wow the subcount must have dropped very low for 2k to be an impressive number. Are less than a million subbed now?

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Wow the subcount must have dropped very low for 2k to be an impressive number. Are less than a million subbed now?
    If the claim is "impossible", then 1 is an amazing and impressive number, because he must've done the impossible!

PS:
    Since I posted that, another ~400 people have joined that exclusive group of impossible-feat achieving players. By that rate, it'll be for every commoner in no time. And that in a few hours only!

And thats wowprogress only, which is not guaranteed to be a complete wow census.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2019-03-28 at 01:17 AM.

Regarding the discussion about getting 48 traits. Did that a week ago. All WQs and exp cap (3xmythic), pvp weekly cap, a few m+ runs and some raid bosses. All in all 3-4h per day at least.

48 mythic raider lol? Please. If you grind wqs, do ie's, m+, fill the pvp bar and yadda yadda you'll hit that. It just takes *time*. If you spend an hour a day then yeah, you'll probably not hit it anytime soon(not that it matters because catch-up mechanics in the future). If you've played 6+ hours a day since launch you'd be at 48 by now. You don't have to be a mythic raider to play a lot of wow.

I though gear was suppose to match the raid aesthetic now, why is it just dazar'alor gear models (minus the two weapons)
    Last edited by Luceous; 2019-03-28 at 07:58 AM.

Will they also get rid of the reforging these fucking pieces? I wanna switch to from Demo to Destro without the need to pay all my gold because I just like to pvp now and then between doing keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Luceous View Post
    I though gear was suppose to match the raid aesthetic now, why is it just dazar'alor gear models (minus the two weapons)
    Yeah it's ridiculous. Literally the one thing that's persisted in the game over all the years has been slowly going away and now even that's been removed. They couldn't even be assed to make 4 outfits and those weapons have been done for ages. There's no excuse, gear to earn is the bare minimum, especially when promised it would have the naga aesthetic. Here we are going up against the last Warcraft 3 lore big bad and they cant even make her drop interesting loot.

Who is that Nightstalker314 and why did they pick his question? hmm . . .

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    It does hurt other people to have war and titanforging in the game. That's what's driving up item levels between tiers.

In the last Q&A Ion answered a question about why gear increases so much at the start of the tier, and his answer was basically that a lot of heroic raiders raid a few bosses in mythic so they already have a lot of mythic gear, so the next heroic gear has to go up a lot to be impressive for them.

That's very clever (and no one will accuse Ion of not being clever) because it obscures the real issue... the problem isn't heroic raiders who do a few mythic bosses, it's that heroic players get so much warforged gear. But Ion knows if he says that he opens the "removing Warforging!" can of worms so he blames it on heroic raiders dipping into mythic.
    That's some pretty big guess work on your part. It's also not true. Mythic raiders outgear Heroic raiders. Heroic raiders outgear Normal Raiders, and so on. Nobody is walking around with enough Titanforged gear from lower content to put them above the content they do. The issue isn't Titanforging, it doesn't happen enough to be an issue.

Things get fuzzy when you factor in M+, that system is designed to be an alternative to raiding and it rewards equivalent gear. It's working as intended but members of the WoW community get confused when they see a very dedicated M+ player in really good gear with a very high item level but maybe he's only done Heroic raiding and instead of being rational they go "FUCKING TITANFORGING OMG!" -

Ion told us in one of the Q&As near the end of Legion a player raiding normal can expect on average (in an average length tier.) on high level TFed piece of gear. It doesn't happen frequently enough that people are running around in full or even half sets of Mythic gear from lower content that's TFed. That's a complete myth and this community needs to stop perpetuating that.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If the claim is "impossible", then 1 is an amazing and impressive number, because he must've done the impossible!

PS:
    Since I posted that, another ~400 people have joined that exclusive group of impossible-feat achieving players. By that rate, it'll be for every commoner in no time. And that in a few hours only!

And thats wowprogress only, which is not guaranteed to be a complete wow census.
    You have not convinced me that the subcount must be ridiculously low for that to be a "high" number.

You have not convinced me that the subcount must be ridiculously low for that to be a "high" number.
    Probably at 900k-1.2 mil by now.

Its not meant to be a "high" number. Its just meant to counter claims of it being impossible to max the heart. Clearly a decent number of people have managed to do so now already, with many more weeks to go before new content arrives (ie. plenty time for everyone to catch up).

You are the people that brought sub numbers into this. But feel free to join the "wow is dying" circle jerk next door.

Can the 355 loot from the World Bosses TF to 425?