Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Titanforge Cap Will Remain 425, Azerite Knowledge Ending, Crucible of Storms Loot

Titanforge Cap to Remain at 425 for the Rest of Season 2
    Blizzard clarified today that the titanforge cap will stay at 425 even with the release of Crucible of Storms. The last boss will drop ilvl 425 gear on mythic difficulty that cannot titanforge or warforge any higher until 8.2.

Last Week of Azerite Knowledge for Season 2
    Today marks the last time that Azerite knowledge will lower the amount of Azerite power needed to level your Heart of Azeroth for the rest of season 2. Currently, the Heart of Azeroth level cap is 50. We don't know for sure what will happen with azerite power in 8.2, but Ion did mention a bit of what we can expect during a previous Q&A stream. The clip below also shows Ion discussing this a little further.

• In 8.2, when you receive new pieces of Azerite Armor the trait rings will be fully unlocked based on your Heart of Azeroth level and you can make the choices on which traits you want right away without having to work to unlock them again.
    • The Heart of Azeroth will utilize azerite power, allowing you to permanently earn powers and potentially active abilities to unlock through the neck piece itself, in a manner likely similar to your legion weapon.

Crucible of Storms Loot Preview
    With the Crucible of Storms raid releasing next month, two new bosses will be available to defeat. Their loot tables offer many new rewards, most of which have a variety of small extra trinket-like effects instead of just stat upgrades. Some other things to note:

• The two available weapons from the raid have unique models.
    • The armor from the raid shares visuals with the gear from Battle of Dazar'alor.
    • The item level of rewards:
      • Restless Cabal
        • LFR - 375
        • Normal - 390
        • Heroic - 405
        • Mythic - 420
      • Uu'nat
        • LFR - 380
        • Normal - 395
        • Heroic - 410
        • Mythic - 425

LevelTypeSlotNameModel Viewer
    375TrinketTrinketLurker's Insidious Gift
    375TrinketTrinketIdol of Indiscriminate Consumption
    375TrinketTrinketVoid Stone
    375TrinketTrinketHarbinger's Inscrutable Will
    375ClothLegsMalformed Herald's Legwraps
     Modelviewer
    375ClothFeetZaxasj's Deepstriders
     Modelviewer
    375ClothHandsFathom Dredgers
     Modelviewer
    375LeatherLegsLeggings of the Aberrant Tidesage
     Modelviewer
    375LeatherFeetStormglide Steps
     Modelviewer
    375LeatherHandsGloves of the Undying Pact
     Modelviewer
    375MailWaistInsurgent's Scouring Chain
     Modelviewer
    375MailLegsFa'thuul's Floodguards
     Modelviewer
    375MailHandsGrips of Forsaken Sanity
     Modelviewer
    375PlateWaistMindthief's Eldritch Clasp
     Modelviewer
    375PlateLegsLegplates of Unbound Anguish
     Modelviewer
    375PlateHandsAbyssal Speaker's Gauntlets
     Modelviewer
    375PolearmTwo HandTrident of Deep Ocean
     Modelviewer
    375StaffTwo HandPillar of the Drowned Cabal
     Modelviewer
    Last edited by Stoy; 2019-03-27 at 12:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Woooooow astonishing... is what i used to write.

I’ll be the first to complain then

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with the Korean trinkets?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby View Post
    What's with the Korean trinkets?
    The old gods speak korean, so it's keeping with RP to have the text from their loot in that language.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it is impossible to reach the last Azerite trait on Mythic gear. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So it is impossible to reach the last Azerite trait on Mythic gear. Good to know.
    For you.

/10chars
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Thats only 48, hardly impossible, even mostly casual playing has gotten me to 44 already (and yes, I know how the cost increase exponentially)

According to wowprogress, over 2000 people already have 48, and from now until 8.2, thats a lot of time to catch up on your Azerite.

That staff needs secondary stats, not to mention the use effect is on the gcd for whatever reason

Wish Blizzard would stop using ugly ass brown rope in the gear. It makes them so fucking ugly most of the time.
    "Here, have this golden glowing belt that would fit perfect with a lot of priest sets. Oh, and don't mind the giant ass brown strap that wont suit at all."
    "Here, have this blueish trident... with brown rope! Glue, what is that?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Thats only 48, hardly impossible, even mostly casual playing has gotten me to 44 already (and yes, I know how the cost increase exponentially)

According to wowprogress, over 2000 people already have 48, and from now until 8.2, thats a lot of time to catch up on your Azerite.
    Really....

You are gonna act as if 2000 is an amazing number lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    If the claim is "impossible", then 1 is an amazing number, because he must've done the impossible!

What would this mean for the people that are still at 25-ish on their heart? Is it going yo be almost imposible to catch up?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Really....

anyone close to 48/49 at this point is a mythic raider. So yeah 2000 is a impressive number.

Since most of the casual player are around 42/44

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    What would this mean for the people that are still at 25-ish on their heart? Is it going yo be almost imposible to catch up?
    u kidding right?????

my horde alt, that only do emisary and a ramdo quest from Warfront progression is alread at 38, u almost get 1 level for quest till near 40ish

You can get 38 without much effort at all. Honestly, for my main I just do the emissaries and the weekly island quest and he's 45.

Titanforging is cancer

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    anyone close to 48/49 at this point is a mythic raider. So yeah 2000 is a impressive number.

Since most of the casual player are around 42/44

- - - Updated - - -

u kidding right?????

my horde alt, that only do emisary and a ramdo quest from Warfront progression is alread at 38, u almost get 1 level for quest till near 40ish
    I play 3 hours every other week and just switched my Main from Boomkin to BrM monk a few weeks ago

Maybe I should pay Blizzard 1$+ for the subscription. The + indicates more money might come when new content is available.

- - - Updated - - -

Every level gets the reduction even the ones you haven't unlocked yet.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

If you are 25-ish then why would you care about catching up? At 25-ish you either got to 120 half an hour ago, or you literally don't play the game at all.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic gear shouldn't be able to forge in general. It doesn't hurt anything if a heroic raider or below has a piece of two of decently high level gear. The only problem really exists within Mythic as a portion of our community doesn't feel satisfied when a piece of gear doesn't forge instead of treating it like the treat it is when it happens. THey could cap TF at 5 levels below Mythic base for everything else and readjust each tier and then just not allow Mythic gear to forge at all. M+ could still award Mythic level gear.

I mean a change isn't necessary but if one were to happen that's the one because the TF "issue" is exclusively OUR issue and everyone else shouldn't be punished for it.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest