Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats nothing, Kilrog managed to grow another skull on his beard after drinking blood.
    DUUUUUDE i forgot about that , man the power of "tha fel" is mighty

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    You have not played the Alliance scenario, have you? Because the overwhelming majority of Darnassus's citizens just burned to death, only very few were saved. The Alliance did NOT help with the evacuation.
    Im going by the events in the novel Elegy, not the in game perspective, otherwise only 900 NE are in Darnassus if we go by the in game potrayal.

Quote Originally Posted by ausoin View Post
    Im going by the events in the novel Elegy, not the in game perspective, otherwise only 900 NE are in Darnassus if we go by the in game potrayal.
    Maybe only 900 peopled remained after they evacuated for days.

So now game mechanics are lore. Until they're not. Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    So now game mechanics are lore. Until they're not. Got it.
    While game mechanics' details might or might not be canon (vary on a case-by-case basis), even Blizzard have said that they (gameplay) have been, more often than not, less canon than other medium's lore (except table-top RPG and its materials which was stated to be non-canon) since forever due to gameplay and lore segregation, though. It's hardly something new.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2019-04-01 at 04:18 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    While game mechanics' details might or might not be canon (vary on a case-by-case basis), even Blizzard have said that they (gameplay) have been, more often than not, less canon than other medium's lore (except table-top RPG and its materials which was stated to be non-canon) since forever due to gameplay and lore segregation, though. It's hardly something new.
    And like most other "rules", it's applied or not on Blizz writers' whims and thus can't be held as the iron clad rule that previous posts were attempting to make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Nope, I played the "rescue scenario". When I was teleported out, there were almost 10k citizens still in the city... And while were at it, can you show me the way to the nelf capital, I'm kinda lost here

Nope, I played the "rescue scenario". When I was teleported out, there were almost 10k citizens still in the city... And while were at it, can you show me the way to the nelf capital, I'm kinda lost here
    Well there arent, check again.

And while were at it, can you show me the way to the nelf capital, I'm kinda lost here
    Are you 12?

Well there arent, check again.

Are you 12?
    Damn, just rewatched it, I have to admit you were right..., still nelves have no new capital as of yet, or have they?

Damn, just rewatched it, I have to admit you were right..., still nelves have no new capital as of yet, or have they?
    They dont.