Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Destroying the bridge while still standing on it.
    good one lol

    seems like she's not so different from the vision they got for Warcraft's story right now

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Here are Tyrande's feet.
    why can they never be well drawn.

    this is my curse.

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by ausoin View Post
    We can compare the evacuation of the High elves to what happened in the War of the thorns, where the evacuation actually was more successful then the high elven one, mainly due to Stormwind being a safer shelter.
    You have not played the Alliance scenario, have you? Because the overwhelming majority of Darnassus's citizens just burned to death, only very few were saved. The Alliance did NOT help with the evacuation.

  4. #224
    Tyrande and elune are so tight nit that she had elune put her hair up into a pony tail in a blink of an eye and a flash of the moon
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Arent you gay though irl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Hussar View Post
    Bend over and find out.


  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    Tyrande and elune are so tight nit that she had elune put her hair up into a pony tail in a blink of an eye and a flash of the moon
    Thats nothing, Kilrog managed to grow another skull on his beard after drinking blood.

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats nothing, Kilrog managed to grow another skull on his beard after drinking blood.
    DUUUUUDE i forgot about that , man the power of "tha fel" is mighty
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Arent you gay though irl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Hussar View Post
    Bend over and find out.


  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    You have not played the Alliance scenario, have you? Because the overwhelming majority of Darnassus's citizens just burned to death, only very few were saved. The Alliance did NOT help with the evacuation.
    Im going by the events in the novel Elegy, not the in game perspective, otherwise only 900 NE are in Darnassus if we go by the in game potrayal.

  8. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by ausoin View Post
    Im going by the events in the novel Elegy, not the in game perspective, otherwise only 900 NE are in Darnassus if we go by the in game potrayal.
    Maybe only 900 peopled remained after they evacuated for days.

  9. #229
    So now game mechanics are lore. Until they're not. Got it.

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    So now game mechanics are lore. Until they're not. Got it.
    While game mechanics' details might or might not be canon (vary on a case-by-case basis), even Blizzard have said that they (gameplay) have been, more often than not, less canon than other medium's lore (except table-top RPG and its materials which was stated to be non-canon) since forever due to gameplay and lore segregation, though. It's hardly something new.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2019-04-01 at 04:18 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

  11. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    While game mechanics' details might or might not be canon (vary on a case-by-case basis), even Blizzard have said that they (gameplay) have been, more often than not, less canon than other medium's lore (except table-top RPG and its materials which was stated to be non-canon) since forever due to gameplay and lore segregation, though. It's hardly something new.
    And like most other "rules", it's applied or not on Blizz writers' whims and thus can't be held as the iron clad rule that previous posts were attempting to make it.

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by ausoin View Post
    Im going by the events in the novel Elegy, not the in game perspective, otherwise only 900 NE are in Darnassus if we go by the in game potrayal.
    Nope, I played the "rescue scenario". When I was teleported out, there were almost 10k citizens still in the city... And while were at it, can you show me the way to the nelf capital, I'm kinda lost here

  13. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Nope, I played the "rescue scenario". When I was teleported out, there were almost 10k citizens still in the city... And while were at it, can you show me the way to the nelf capital, I'm kinda lost here
    Well there arent, check again.

    And while were at it, can you show me the way to the nelf capital, I'm kinda lost here
    Are you 12?

  14. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by ausoin View Post
    Well there arent, check again.



    Are you 12?
    Damn, just rewatched it, I have to admit you were right..., still nelves have no new capital as of yet, or have they?

  15. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Damn, just rewatched it, I have to admit you were right..., still nelves have no new capital as of yet, or have they?
    They dont.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •