Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    To be frank I really don't care what the Super Mod said and they can ban me for saying that. The game has been out on all platforms for a month, If you don't think your going to run into spoilers (tagged or untagged) at this point then your a idiot.

Its been over a month, get over it. If you gave half of a shit about the story you would have bought the game already.

Also tags are a pain in the ass to deal with anyway on mobile but then again this site in general is a pain in the ass on mobile.

A person with basic common sense would know to avoid a thread about a game they want to play until they have played it.
    I dont want to bother so get over it.

Nice logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    I dont want to bother so get over it.

Nice logic.
    You know you could be playing the game and not hanging out the thread about it. Your comment apply's to you mate, Don't want to be spoiled don't come into the BL3 thread. Like why come here at all if you haven't played the game, Anything said about it will be a spoiler.

All you have done is bitched about being spoiled in a thread about a game that has been out for a month.
    My Desktop: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    My Laptop: Acer Nitro 5|i5-8300H|8GB DDR4 SDRAM|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

You know you could be playing the game and not hanging out the thread about it. Your comment apply's to you mate, Don't want to be spoiled don't come into the BL3 thread. Like why come here at all if you haven't played the game, Anything said about it will be a spoiler.

All you have done is bitched about being spoiled in a thread about a game that has been out for a month.
    You confuse me with somebody, clearly. Already finished the game, but was unable to play it for like 8-9 days after purchase and then got little time to play. Im happy the discussion at that time was about game mechanics and not spoiling shit.

Also, you just used a bunch of personal attacks, again, nice logic.

To be frank I really don't care what the Super Mod said and they can ban me for saying that. The game has been out on all platforms for a month, If you don't think your going to run into spoilers (tagged or untagged) at this point then your a idiot.

Its been over a month, get over it. If you gave half of a shit about the story you would have bought the game already.

Also tags are a pain in the ass to deal with anyway on mobile but then again this site in general is a pain in the ass on mobile.

A person with basic common sense would know to avoid a thread about a game they want to play until they have played it.
    You really seem to have issues or by making this post as well as some of your other posts are you just admitting you are a jerk and don't care about anyone but yourself? Or is it a little of both?

I love how you hop into threads to tell people to learn what words mean or to stay in school or something similar when you make as many or more mistakes than anyone else. Let's look at just this one post alone....

"The game has been out on all platforms for a month." Next paragraph: "It's been over a month, get over it." So which is it, a month or over a month? Do you even know what you are typing yourself? Hell the first time you came into this thread to get involved in the spoiler discussion you stated the game had been out over a month and it hadn't even been out a month at that point.

"...at this point then your an idiot." It's "you're" not your. Hmmmm maybe you should go back to school like you tell others?

"If you gave half a shit about the story you would have bought the game already." Oh really? Please explain to me how liking a game's story translates to the timeline in which someone has to buy a game? Some people may not have the money to purchase a game they want as soon as it hits store shelves. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to read through other peoples' experiences with the game to see what everyone is saying, without being spoiled on a recent released game.

"It's been over a month, get over it." Soooooo, you don't care when a forum moderator comes into a thread to expressly state what the forum rules are but you expect others to just follow you and "get over it?" Why should anyone follow what you say when you don't even care to follow the rules that have been presented directly to you? Besides, who are you to tell someone what to do, especially in such a rude manner?

"Boooo, tags are hard; I can't used them on mobile or this forum...." If that's the case, why not follow your (yes your not you're) own advice and get over it? It must amaze you how I can easily type this reply on my phone.

Oh ho, I love your following post: "Your comment apply's to you mate." Apply's? Really? Yes, you should be telling others to stay in school......sigh

Who cares. You people are arguing about lack of decency people have with posting spoilers and have already strayed away from that point and are attacking each other personally. Get real.

with all this whining about spoilers over a month old game. it makes me just want to list a bunch of spoilers to annoy people.
    #tracerisawesomelycute
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ght=shada%27in
    Mods are bias

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    with all this whining about spoilers over a month old game. it makes me just want to list a bunch of spoilers to annoy people.
    Some of what people call spoilers aren't even really spoilers in the grand scheme things. If you ignore the unskipable intro cutscene and but with Claptrap, Lilth loses her powers in the first 10 min of the game. How is that a spoiler?

Why is BL3 not on steam

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Why is BL3 not on steam
    This can't be a serious question....

If by some chance it is, BL3 isn't on steam because they got a 6 month exclusive deal with Epic. Seems the "rage" people have had about it hasn't mattered any ether since it has sold a fuck ton of copies.
    My Desktop: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    My Laptop: Acer Nitro 5|i5-8300H|8GB DDR4 SDRAM|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

People crying about no spoiler tags in a 79 page long thread about the game, yikes. Not even have the official subreddit for the game forces spoiler tags anymore after a month, so i'd suggest you avoid BL3 themed topics until your "Steam only" agenda is over

i dont fukn know dude i never played it before lmao

So to attempt and steer the conversation back to a postive one:

Everybody should check out BL3Zone.com if they are playing. It's a fairly new website but it's a place where people can go and post different builds to share to the BL3 community.

On Bl3zone, you will find Borderlands 3 skill planner, builds and guides. Feel free to create an account to take advantage of all the features that this website has to offer.

You have access to the skill trees, action skills and their respective augments, and also a section to write up information for your build. People on the website are able to rank them as well. For those who played/still play Diablo III, think of it as the DiabloFans.com source but for Borderlands 3.

I play FL4K and was getting kind of bored of the usual "Fade Away Crit" build so I'm trying out this FL4K Pestilence Pistol Gamma Burst Build and it's a lot of fun.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2019-10-15 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheButcher View Post
    So to attempt and steer the conversation back to a postive one:

Everybody should check out BL3Zone.com if they are playing. It's a fairly new website but it's a place where people can go and post different builds to share to the BL3 community.

You have access to the skill trees, action skills and their respective augments, and also a section to write up information for your build. People on the website are able to rank them as well. For those who played/still play Diablo III, think of it as the DiabloFans.com source but for Borderlands 3.

I play FL4K and was getting kind of bored of the usual "Fade Away Crit" build so I'm trying out this FL4K Pestilence Pistol Gamma Burst Build and it's a lot of fun.
    That site looks interesting. Thanks for the share.

New Borderlands 3 hotfix incoming, just a shitload of nerfs and inconsequential buffs. +50% health to FL4ks pets, Iron Bear, and Digiclone but no damage so there wasn't any point to the buffs.

Flakker now empties the entire magazine and damage reduced by 33%, Hex damage reduced by 70%, Lyuda nerfed, Butcher nerfed

Gonna be honest, I think I'm done with this game, and have zero interest in the DLC. What is the point of balancing it if there's no content that requires it.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2...tfixes-oct-17/
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    New Borderlands 3 hotfix incoming, just a shitload of nerfs and inconsequential buffs. +50% health to FL4ks pets, Iron Bear, and Digiclone but no damage so there wasn't any point to the buffs.

Flakker now empties the entire magazine and damage reduced by 33%, Hex damage reduced by 70%, Lyuda nerfed, Butcher nerfed

Gonna be honest, I think I'm done with this game, and have zero interest in the DLC. What is the point of balancing it if there's no content that requires it.

Seriously.

I can't even get excited about getting a powerful item anymore, because it gets deemed "too OP" and the nerf is right around the corner.

What is the point of balancing at all? Isn't it just a co-op game that most people play solo? Or did they change that in this release?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    What is the point of balancing at all? Isn't it just a co-op game that most people play solo? Or did they change that in this release?
    It's a game most people play solo, and now it's a game most people play solo offline, lmao.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

It's a game most people play solo, and now it's a game most people play solo offline, lmao.
    So basically the same as it's always been, don't see the point in Balancing for something like that honestly, if something is OP, it's OP.

Nerfed to the most used/sought legendaries. Saw it coming.

Lol, they buffed much more than they nerfed. And yes, both Lyuda and Hex saw it coming. Dont be dishonest.