Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    i wish they'd answer harder questions instead of answering a 4th question about titan forging and RNG. i wanna hear about new stuff.
    Kinda hard to answer new stuff when the majority of the community just bitch about the exact same stuff.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Kinda hard to answer new stuff when the majority of the community just bitch about the exact same stuff.
    Yes it's the communities fault the game is in the state it is and they are just "lashing out"

Poor Ion and Lore are the victims here.....

You literally sound as bad as Ion when he pulled that stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yes it's the communities fault the game is in the state it is and they are just "lashing out"

Poor Ion and Lore are the victims here.....

You literally sound as bad as Ion when he pulled that stunt.
    Way to miss the point of my post.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    If you think that was the only problem with legiondaries, you clearly either didnt play during legion or only played one single spec and got your two BiS legiondaries right at the start.
    ur post was about artifact, not legiondaries system.... check ur own post
    you didn't even mention anything about the legendary items, so of course i didn't mention it at all
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    you're a fool if you dont think they listen, hence why 8.2 is making changes but not every change is immediate you by no means have to pay while you wait. you can play another game and re-sub when its better. Also Content isn't pointless but the season system is in place so you dont have the kara issue where you're stuck in that tier forever but you wouldve known that if you paid attention
    They listen, but it rarely affects the current times development. Once they have they dev plan all laid out, they follow it to the end no matter what. Then, many months later, the changes needed originally come out. This has pretty much always happened. They never break protocol, they always complete whatever plan they had. Or they completely cut it, like path of the titan and then recreate it in another expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    It’s very unlikly 8.2 will come out in August.
    You think we'll be stuck in 8.1.5 longer than that? You're even more of a pessimist than I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    You think we'll be stuck in 8.1.5 longer than that? You're even more of a pessimist than I am!
    ESO has an expansion coming out in May. FF14 has an expansion coming out in June. Blizzard usually releases around the same time a FF14 expansion comes out so I'm guessing June, maybe July.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    i wish they'd answer harder questions instead of answering a 4th question about titan forging and RNG. i wanna hear about new stuff.
    Maybe they should use the 2 brain cells they have combined and remove titanforging then no one has to ask about it.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I am not saying they need to be fired. They need to be replaced for the Q&As. I feel the streams are just tarnished at this point and Blizz needs to assign a new face to freshen things up for 8.2. I see them and I think, "well, this is all about to be some garbage bullshit." Give me some charisma. Even they look like they want to die during it.

Maybe its just me.
    They need to be demoted at the very least.

Ion has made nothing but bad decisions for the game, as game director he has final say of any changes and where development time is prioritized. Since he became director in Warlords the game has been bleeding subs faster than any other drop in the history of the game.

Lore has zero interest in actually participating with the community, he's not active on the forums and he's barely active with content creators. He has more interest in pushing his own 'brand' with his twitch than he does with taking community feedback and giving updates to the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Blizz said no big class changes or redesigns until next expansion.

So everything else they talk about is kinda pointless when the classes are overpruned simplified garbage that is boring and unenjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So what do you want them to answer? what question do YOU want them to answer?
    Question be like " WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? HOW ARE YOU MAKING THIS GAME BETTER? I ASK YOU! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS GAME? IS THE STUPIDITY BORN THAT WAY? WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT SO BORING AND BLAND? WHY CANNOT YOU DELIVER THIS HARD WORKING GAME INTO AN EMBARRASSMENT? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? PLZ UNINSTALL URSELF FROM BLIZZARD AND HIRE FRESH MIND PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    ESO has an expansion coming out in May. FF14 has an expansion coming out in June. Blizzard usually releases around the same time a FF14 expansion comes out so I'm guessing June, maybe July.
    8.1.5 was a very minor patch and it was on the PTR for almost 7 weeks!

8.2 isn't even on the PTR yet, it's a big patch, and it's basically April already. I could see July, but August is totally plausible.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2019-03-29 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    How do you know any of that is part of their roles? Do you have access to their internal assignments board, or are you just basing stuff on vague titles and guesses?
    Being Game Director literally means you decide where resources and development time is allocated. He has the last say in anything that happens or doesn't happen, that is literally the title of his job. Lore is the head of Community Management, his job is to communicate with the community and help content creators(this part was previously Ythisens job who confirmed that Lore would be the one to take over this) that is LITERALLY his job and he just doesn't do it.

So are you going to just continue to be a shill for people who have done nothing good for the game?
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    I know what the words mean. It doesn't mean their job descriptions are the same.
    Heh, you used the shill word.

Look man, I was genuinely interested if you actually knew. It's clear that you don't have inside info, you're just making it up based on what the words mean.
    I work in a large software company, I can sort of guess what it might be - but I'm not audacious enough to pretend that I actually know how Blizzard organizes the WoW team. For all I know, the Game Director is just the dude who signs the time sheets and does some admin.
    Gratz you work in software, I work in the game industry. A Game Director is the person who has the final say in development time and resources. Otherwise it wouldn't be a "Director". You are literally a shill who thinks you have any idea of how management works, you're probably just a janitor at a software company.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

I agree the Ion + Lore format doesn't work well.

Lore is the worst.
    change can't wait.

Blizz is extremely inflexible.

Stuff like class design or character progression systems are largely unchangeable once an expansion launches.
    Even medium-level changes are a huge undertaking for them...

So they have a potentially interesting story in BFA (kinda...) and some really nice video/audio assets but the HORRENDOUS class design and the asinine ass-erite system completely ruins the expansion.

I have a lot more fun watching youtube vids about BFA story/raids than actually playing the game because the classes and the azerite is such shite to play with.

Honest question, does Lore even play WoW anymore? I thought he was into GTARP for the last year?

Quote Originally Posted by force18 View Post
    Honest question, does Lore even play WoW anymore? I thought he was into GTARP for the last year?
    I don’t mind Ion. But Lore is extremely condescending and rude. How on earth he’s LEAD CM is beyond me considering he barely communicates and when he does it’s awful. So many good CMs lost their jobs, and he’s still there doing nothing.
    change can't wait.

Lore is hardcore dedicated to GTARP and spends a lot of time there. I think he is even an admin on one of the servers or something like that.