Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Ion and Lore Need to Go

I am not saying they need to be fired. They need to be replaced for the Q&As. I feel the streams are just tarnished at this point and Blizz needs to assign a new face to freshen things up for 8.2. I see them and I think, "well, this is all about to be some garbage bullshit." Give me some charisma. Even they look like they want to die during it.

Maybe its just me.

i wish they'd answer harder questions instead of answering a 4th question about titan forging and RNG. i wanna hear about new stuff.

I would guess you don't like the direction of the game so of course you don't like the Q&A's. Personally I think Ion has been very honest about what they're looking to change and what they're not looking to change and I couldn't ask for more than that out of Q&A sessions. What I despise are sessions in which the host pretends to care about everyone's stupid suggestions and complaints. But hey, that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    i wish they'd answer harder questions instead of answering a 4th question about titan forging and RNG. i wanna hear about new stuff.
    They pick the most general bullshit and then look they are literally suffering physical pain through it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    I would guess you don't like the direction of the game so of course you don't like the Q&A's. Personally I think Ion has been very honest about what they're looking to change and what they're not looking to change and I couldn't ask for more than that out of Q&A sessions. What I despise are sessions in which the host pretends to care about everyone's stupid suggestions and complaints. But hey, that's just me.
    I believe those things go hand in hand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    They pick the most general bullshit and then look they are literally suffering physical pain through it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe those things go hand in hand.
    So what do you want them to answer? what question do YOU want them to answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

I am not saying they need to be fired. They need to be replaced for the Q&As. I feel the streams are just tarnished at this point and Blizz needs to assign a new face to freshen things up for 8.2. I see them and I think, "well, this is all about to be some garbage bullshit." Give me some charisma. Even they look like they want to die during it.

Maybe its just me.
    I agree. Never seen a more pointless or soulless Q and A from any dev team in my lifetime. Even Trion did better Q and As/livestreams and that says a lot.

Ion is just driving the game down into the dirt with his arrogance though. He's unwilling to at least accept or read criticism and then proceeds to patronise the playerbase with the "oh we hear you but this is happening anyway" attitude.

At least the FF14 dev team read the feedback presented to them and try to adjust the game without causing any issue. Not to mention their live letters are straight to the point and informative rather than hiding information from us.

I dislike Ion, but I doubt the direction of the game is entirely his fault. Would need to replace all of the higher ups working on WoW and not just him to see substantial change.

Lore is just a cunt and fails at his job as a CM. How the fuck he's still employed is beyond me. Especially when other CMs like Ythisens, who was much better, got laid off.

It's good that Ion has a public face. The downside, is that he's such an awkward speaker. It's painful watching him stutter, nod and flail his hands. It's like a complete 180 of what a lawyer should be.

Unfortunately, Ion, in his role, needs to be the public face. The other guy though could be anyone. That should change, and be what is needed to break the painful, useless, monotony of these Q&A's. Pick a different CM. Any CM! I pick Nethaera.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    Just hire someone who buys Lore some new clothes. He looks like a homeless in 90% of the Q&As.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    i cant stand lore's stupid ass hair, cut that shit
    And this.
    Last edited by ablib; 2019-03-27 at 11:33 PM.

That would mean Ion would have to admit there is something wrong with the game and he's too proud to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So what do you want them to answer? what question do YOU want them to answer?
    Can't even think of a thing I'd want to ask at this point because i've dropped out.

Most answers boil down to "you don't like it? too bad. we think it's fine" anyway.

Can't even think of a thing I'd want to ask at this point because i've dropped out.
    Same. Moved to FF14 which is a far superior game and has devs that listen, give a damn and aren't making a product for the shareholders.

Seriously go watch the recent Fan Festivals (FF14 fan events). So much energy and passion compared to recent Blizzcons.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Just hire someone who buys Lore some new clothes. He looks like a homeless in 90% of the Q&As.

7+ Year Old Account
    so.. let me get this straight...
    "They wont answer questions"
    "I dont even know what i want them to answer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so.. let me get this straight...
    "They wont answer questions"
    "I dont even know what i want them to answer"
    It's an issue that has built up to the point that I lost interest in the game. Pretty simple. I had many questions many months ago.

i cant stand lore's stupid ass hair, cut that shit

It's an issue that has built up to the point that I lost interest in the game. Pretty simple. I had many questions many months ago.
    They would have been thrown away anyway mate.

Anything remotely critical or tough they are too afraid to answer.

I mean hell Ion literally flat out blamed the playerbase for WoWs issues once citing "oh the internet is always a vitriolic place" or something along those lines among other stuff. Ion is flat out not good for this game. Otherwise the playerbase would be increasing/stabilising and instead it's tanking hard.

Honestly if you're looking for a good MMO then here's a few. Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2 and FF14.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-27 at 11:35 PM.

I think they look like the most of wows playerbase in front of a camera =P
    But i don't think they need to be replaced for the q&a. Having no theme was mainly the problem. the only useful information was the upcoming transmog change and this could have been, and later was, a bluepost.
    Q&As usually work better when they have a theme like pvp, upcoming patch, class design etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    I think they look like the most of wows playerbase in front of a camera =P
    But i don't think they need to be replaced for the q&a. Having no theme was mainly the problem. the only useful information was the upcoming transmog change and this could have been, and later was, a bluepost.
    Q&As usually work better when they have a theme like pvp, upcoming patch, class design etc.
    Lol, pretty much. Most answers boil down to "because we want it that way." Not what they are going to do to fix it, no, it's not even a problem to them.

Its like they know the majority of their work is unpopular but instead of facing their mistakes theyre bent on blaming the dwindling community and justifying their non sense.