Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    When Void elves were introduced, they were everywhere, not KT on sight.
    Anyone seen them around?
    You could see them everywhere, technically. If Jaina and Katherine are Kul'tiran, than any normal looking human could be Kul'tiran, also Lordaeronian, Gilnean, Stormwind, Arathi maybe.

This silly notion that Kul'tirans are all fat and giant Is just stupid even If the lore tries to establish that, cause Jaina, Katherine, Derek, Tandred and others aren't. It's the same as Gilneans looking exactly like Stormwind/Lordaeron humans despite being a different nation. But suddenly, being a fat human = different Nation to Blizz. That's like being a giant bulky troll = another troll tribe, but we know those giant bulky trolls aren't specific to a tribe, nor the giant bulky orcs infact.
    Banned on WoW since April 2015 because Blizzard doesn't wanna help me when my account got hacked, Is being hacked not a good reason to return my account to me, Blizzard? I'm looking to speak to representatives and members of Blizzard's CS and other departments to help me fix this situation, since CS has failed me I want to seek other official channels. Feel free to message about this

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I've seen quite a few while leveling my alts. I've definitely saw plenty of kt druids. Those forms are awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll probably level one for the heritage.
    Zandalari troll forms are much superior >.> i made my kt cat/bear into mage tower forms

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I see quite a lot yeah. But I'm playing on an RP server so that's probably why.
    If you want to RP being pregnant or you have a pregnancy fetish, Blizzard has finall got your back!

They are just fat slobs with very lil face variations that look horrible in about 99% of the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinemancer View Post
    I currently play one, so it's just a matter of looking.
    But they are not the most popular race (people are vain, caring only about appearence) so not a whole lot of people really want to play them. I personally prefer Void Elves, but that's just because I'm an Elf person, but I have nothing against Kul Tirans.
    You make it sound like it's a bad thing... Unless you plan on playing in a competitive scene like the Mythic raiding hall of fame race or rated PvP, I don't really see the point of playing something purely for min/max purposes. Just pick the one that looks the best for your taste and enjoy the game.

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I've seen plenty, but I rarely play on my Alliance character.

Obviously they won't be more popular than the Void Trash.

IDK what you're seeing.

I'm leveling a KT druid and I see shit loads of KTs while I'm leveling. Along with Lightforged Draenei.

Don't forget... sharding. Sharding seems to make leveling feel much more isolated

Merely a Setback Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    I mean this thread is for sure flooded with "I don't want fat races they make me feel insecure" buuuut might I posit another reason you aren't seeing them much?

They require you to do two patches worth of War Campaign, and an entire raid, and grind a rep to Exhalted.

Ain't like most people can even roll a Kul'tiran.
    WoW: Wyrmrest Accord - Alliance
    FFXIV: Crystal Datacenter (Balmung & Mateus servers)

"In the spirit of education, the first thing I would like to impress upon you is one of the most surprising lessons I learned: Public speculation is always wrong. Always." - John Staats, The WoW Diary

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Gnomes + "the most played race" = ???

That's a parallel universe you are talking about
    No, that's /s. I thought I could leave out the hint but... guess not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean this thread is for sure flooded with "I don't want fat races they make me feel insecure" buuuut might I posit another reason you aren't seeing them much?

They require you to do two patches worth of War Campaign, and an entire raid, and grind a rep to Exhalted.

Well Zandalari have the same requirements and quickly became on of the most popular races so...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

The raid isn’t actually a requirement just the war campaign and rep

Kul'tirans are just another boring human race, no wonder why they are a failure
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Imagine having vrykul in your established lore, then asspull Kul Tiran 'strongmen' and ship them off as an Allied Race instead.

Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    When Void elves were introduced, they were everywhere, not KT on sight.
    Anyone seen them around?
    My main has been an Alliance DK for the past few expansions, so Kul Tirans were one of the few allied races that I had already unlocked the day that they were released. Yet I could not care less about them. It's the dumb gut -- I hate it. Big burly humans are neat, I guess, but the beer belly ruins it for me. It's the most prominent part of their profile, you can't not see it, and it ruins any piece of armor you try to cover it with.

So starting the day after they released I swapped over to an old Horde toon and ground out Zandalar rep because they look cool as heck, and the moonkin form is pretty rad.

Male KT looks like a very sturdy harborman, i guess how they are supposed to look.

Female KT looks like an obese lazy countess that has not done a difficult thing in her life.
    Really disgusting and repulsive model and the voice work is just as bad.

Its like they tried to copy Ursula from Little Mermaid but then somehow made her 5 times uglier.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2019-03-29 at 09:03 PM.
    BfA = Worst product ever made by Blizzard.

I've seen a few, mainly druids obviously. But I just recently unlocked them, and look forward to playing as one as an Alliance alt. I just like the look, theme, and the culture.

Plus the unlocking quest for them really made me go "yeah, these people are awesome".
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Alliance always wanted HighElfs then we got Void Elfs, then we wanted Vrykul and we got kultirans

I haven't seen much playing as my alliance characters, usually druids and sometimes shamans, they're as popular as the Highmountain Tauren.

I wonder what races we get for 8.2.

Mechagnome
    I see plenty of the male KT's but I would say 90% of them are Druids. But I mean that cant really be a surprise they are just kind of meh compared to all the others especially the Zandalari. I am more surprised I dont see more DIs.