Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle June Bug View Post
    Imagine having vrykul in your established lore, then asspull Kul Tiran 'strongmen' and ship them off as an Allied Race instead.

Smh.
    Tbh Vrykul would have been much cooler than KTs. And they have the perfect casus belli against the Horde, since Sylvanas got "a little" too naughty with their goddess. Also, Eyir seems to play a certain role in BfA, even if secondary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Thrall will humblebrag about how he doesn't want it [to be Warchief].
    Saurfang'll probably die or say he's 'too tired'.
    Baine will gasp for air as he plops Anduin's boot out of his mouth and say 'I'll be High King of the Horde!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle June Bug View Post
    Imagine having vrykul in your established lore, then asspull Kul Tiran 'strongmen' and ship them off as an Allied Race instead.

Smh.
    Technically Kul Tirans (the playable ones) are basically half-Vrykuls

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    I wonder why we cant play a female Kul Tiran that looks like Jaina.
    Kinda the name is a misleading. They are not 'Kul'tiran', they are more 'thornspeaker descendants'. Normal human Kul'tirans are just that, normal humans. As to the unique hairstyle that she has, yeah not likely to happen.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Well, I guess we all have different experiences. I made mine the night they were available, and for two days I was in dungeon group after dungeon group after dungeon group of 5 KT humans. Since that first week, I've seen them here and there. They exist, not like void elves as others have said, but yeah.

Their main racial draw, the Mighty One Punch Man Punch seems to be almost exclusively useful in pvp.

Could be a lot of people are wanting to level them up for the heritage armor.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

male kul tirans looks fucking awsome, not a fan of the females tho. their heritage armor is the best of them all (minus the hat).
    i leveled a kul tiran to 120, and i saw plenty KTs in my groups, always had at least 1 KT other than me in the group.
    all the legion allied races are just booring reskins of old races.
    theres barely any story tied to void elves, like something they came up with on the fly during lunch break.
    Last edited by mojusk; 2019-03-29 at 11:39 PM.

KT's look great in gear and yeah... the only other choices for Drood are furries and ugly nelfs. Those forms are hard to pass up.

I like the KT alright, I made a female Kul Tiran, and won Trial of Style by just spamming "/chicken" the entire time I was on stage. They have fun qualities.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    That's like being a giant bulky troll = another troll tribe, but we know those giant bulky trolls aren't specific to a tribe, nor the giant bulky orcs infact.
    Actually Forest and Ice trolls are bigger than Jungle and Sand Trolls. And Zandalari look different from all other troll tribes.

I wonder what races we get for 8.2.
    None..............

I'd be pretty surprised if mechagnomes and vulpera don't show up in 8.2.5 or thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Villentretenmerth View Post
    None..............
    Bummer. I thought it will be vulpera at least.

Bummer. I thought it will be vulpera at least.
    No AR for 8.2 or 8.2.5. But a lot people suspect there will be 4 allied races in 8.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Could be a lot of people are wanting to level them up for the heritage armor.
    Probably. I race changed mine at 120, so maybe thats why I dont see them...

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    no idea why they would make a unattractive fat female seems kinda stupid
    They made female forsaken. They are popular, but they ain't pretty either.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

I've seen some Cooltirans, but mostly low-levels. I will probably level a KT-druid sometime in the future. Since I don't have leveled any of the allied races to get the heritage-armor until now, I'm in no hurry. To many other alts from former expansions, that are not max level. Probably wait until flying is unlocked to make it faster.

The reasoning behind this is many WoW players are fat/overweight/big humans in real life so why would they want to play a fat/overweight/big human in a fantasy video game?

I've seen some around, but not that many. A scantily clad female fury warrior made a very effective barbarian. I made a druid for the forms, but I don't see myself leveling it for a while yet.
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    -H.L. Mencken, 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Technically Kul Tirans (the playable ones) are basically half-Vrykuls
    Which is 50% less Vrykul than a regular azerothian human.