Thumbs up (Boost Buddies) Free boosting community. [EU]

Boost Buddies is a community driven by volunteers offering a wide variation of free boosting services. I decided to create this project to fight the tyranny, that is dictating how one is only able to recieve help, if they pay.

Shackles are there to be broken, when people are treated unfairly. At boost buddies we want to put a smile on peoples faces, if only for a second.

• We don't strive for influence
    • We don't want any money, or gold.
    • We don't want power

All we do ask, is that you leave a review when your request have been fullfiled. As stated before we do offer a wide selection of boosting services:

• Mythic plus
    • Raids
    • Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous is what makes us provide a wide selection, it can be anything from:

• Leveling
    • Transmog farm
    • Achievements
    • Mount farm

All we really strive for at boost buddies is your trust, and your smile, and of course your willingness to choose us. Therefore we have:

• No strings attached
    • No catches
    • No requirements
    • No payment.
    • All you have to do is sign up on our discord server, follow the guidelines, and make your request. Simple enough, right?

No raffles
    No twitch, get lucky follower stuff.
    Its free !

Discord:
    SDqHhfQ

Montly Events:

Monthly Events will be held at boost buddies, where everyone on the discord have a chance to win free store items, anything from a level 110 character boost, to a faction or server change. You get to pick any one item from the list, or an expansion upgrade! We not only want to offer free boosting, but also help the community in other various areas. The events will either be lotteries, or in-game events.

Recruitment:

We are actively looking for more volunteers, for both factions, and mainly tanks. Some dps would be appreciate likewise.

Other information:

1. Boost Buddies is not a community that stops boosting at certain times, or have schedules. We are a community here to stay, we are planning on running every day for the rest of wow's existence. Therefore loads of boosters is required.
    2. We don't care wether you hate us, namecall us, or leave the community right after you've been boosted, we love helping others, we genuinely do, so its on your terms! As stated, no strings attached.
    3. Boost buddies / Betol, often gets private messages about donating real life currency to thank us, however boost buddies is a non profit community, we don't want money, gold or any other payment, if you at any time feel you need to repay us, or are willing to donate real life currency, we encourage you to donate that to charity. Or keep it. We are here to help, and for free!
    Last edited by Betol; 2019-04-01 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    April fools, scrubs
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Sounds like fun.

How much commitment do you ask from volunteers?

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Sounds like fun.

How much commitment do you ask from volunteers?
    Any time you are willing to give to us. Nothing more is asked of you, you should however have the progress in-game to help out with let us say +10's or curve runs. But other than that, you are your own boss, its as much your community as it is the founders.

Getting boosted in a dying video game is like giving a cigarette to a person dying of lung cancer...

Whilst this particular topic is 100% April's Fools, there are groups dedicated to helping people get things like Meta achievements and 100% mounts (not Mythic, quest ones like Moose) without having to pay.

I'd suggest anyone interested to seek them out on forums/Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Getting boosted in a dying video game is like giving a cigarette to a person dying of lung cancer...
    Stay salty. This game's been "dying/dead" for well over a decade yet you people don't change your tune. What's that saying about doing something over and over despite it failing...

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Whilst this particular topic is 100% April's Fools, there are groups dedicated to helping people get things like Meta achievements and 100% mounts (not Mythic, quest ones like Moose) without having to pay.

I'd suggest anyone interested to seek them out on forums/Discord.
    Yep, and especially when it comes to end-game content it's nice to have communities dedicated to teaching new players the ropes than just "boosting", boosted player won't learn anything, I don't even know how people find it enjoyable to just afk through a boost and not really, you know, playing the game.

Levelling boosts I can somewhat understand because for many years wow has been more about end game than the journey (heck I started playing in tbc and my irl friends who invited me to wow told me to basically disregard anything pre-outlands, so it's not new concept).

Queen of hamsters. You shouldn't make assumptions. This is not april fool's, if you tried the discord link you would also know that. Just picked a bad date to post it on, I suppose.

Also on a side note, as a booster you choose how much time you want and can afford to give us. No schedules, or demands.
    Last edited by Betol; 2019-04-02 at 03:31 PM.

This has been tried before and failed. It always ends up with nefarious intents of the higher-ups fucking everything up.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    This has been tried before and failed. It always ends up with nefarious intents of the higher-ups fucking everything up.
    Well, this project is not going to go that way, these are genuine people, we are genuine people we truly want to help others. And we've taken every measure to make sure people are aware of everything that goes on, so no admin, booster, or other people can abuse the community. Well we can't be bulletrproof, but doing our best is all we can hope to do.

I would also like to point out, to everyone disliking people getting free boosts. Boost buddies is not professional, we haven't studid for countless hours to make a perfect community, and a perfect system, we are average people who want to genuinely help out others, and if we had the means to coach people, and help them not needing boosts in the future, we would do that.

Everyone who signs up and becomes a booster is as much apart, and owner of the community as I the founder am. Nobody works for anyone, its on the boosters own terms. So if you have a problem with our ways, or see things to improve, or change it, jump on, become a volunteer, and help make it a community that seems slightly more positive in your eyes.
    Last edited by Betol; 2019-04-02 at 03:46 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    If this is true, kudos to you good sir/ma'am. Game really needs more ppl like you /thumbsup
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    If this is true, kudos to you good sir/ma'am. Game really needs more ppl like you /thumbsup
    Check out the discord, and see for yourself

7+ Year Old Account
    sounds nice.

lets hope it doesn't go wrong like the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    sounds nice.

lets hope it doesn't go wrong like the last time.
    Well, this time around I have made measures to keep power hungry people at bay. And made it clear to everyone we are not partnering up, or making changes that could influence our status within the wow community. And I have a trustworthy admin now. We hope the best, and thanks for supporting us.